Rawdog or Use a condom
Just curious: How many of you guys here do it RAW? If sometimes, what is your % likelihood like? 

I always have the temptation to do it RAW, but the thought of catching HIV and other sexual diseases pours a huge bucket of cold shower on me. 

Just want to hear and understand from all the bros here. Smile
Go raw 80-90% of the time.

HIV is pretty rare for non gay dudes.

Nonetheless, I recommend wrapping up.
Yeah this is a decision every man has to make for himself. The chances of you contracting aids through non anal sex are pretty low (unless you are a needle drug user). Most other stds are not serious at all as long as you go to the doctor. But still these can be annoying and some can't be cured. The other thing to keep in mind is the pregnancy chance (although Im pretty convinced that its tough to knock up- a girl without fully cumming inside of her, from my own personal experiences).
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I fucked 11.5% of my girls raw but those girls were the biggest sluts, so you should multiply my chance of having caught HIV by at least 10.
Usually, first sexual education teaches you will get all deaseases and babies for just being naked with a girl... then you start counting notches, edging safety, and statistics gives you another perspective...

I've become kind of selective with condoms... if its too tight and the girl's not amazing, that can ruin the mood for me.
On first fucks I'm not too bad, use rubber about 70-80% of the time.
But I get less serious with refucks so overall I probably use condom with only 40-50% of the girls.

With that kind of risk taking you run often into non dangerous STDs. While its no big deal its still a waste of money (consultations, medicines, check ups) and of time (the clap can easily ruin a 2 weeks trip).
So I'm aiming at a 90% safesex rate. Gotta keep the nice raw fun for carefully selected girls. And that makes raw sex more special.
(03-05-2017, 08:29 PM)20Nation Wrote: Yeah this is a decision every man has to make for himself. The chances of you contracting aids through non anal sex are pretty low (unless you are a needle drug user). Most other stds are not serious at all as long as you go to the doctor. But still these can be annoying and some can't be cured. The other thing to keep in mind is the pregnancy chance (although Im pretty convinced that its tough to knock up- a girl without fully cumming inside of her, from my own personal experiences).

Curious to know your RAW stats Wink
Depends on the girl. If i just met her and we hook up i use one 100% of the time. If she is a regular i like to practice my oull out game! Lol
Mark Manson says it best: risk of catching STDs is overstated:
https://markmanson.net/std-guide

That being said, I use a condom about 90% of the time.
Depends on how hot she is lol
Just my opinion.
If shes a 7 upwards and isn't too slutty: rawdogg that bitch
anything less than a 7 or a slutty girl: wrap it up
(03-07-2017, 04:23 AM)ikillgames Wrote: Just my opinion.

Thats a pretty good way to go ^^
(03-06-2017, 10:07 PM)pancakemouse Wrote: Mark Manson says it best: risk of catching STDs is overstated:
https://markmanson.net/std-guide

That being said, I use a condom about 90% of the time.

This guide is golden. 

Condom are like watching an ULTRA-HD flat screen TV with a plastic bag over it.

Knowing the statistics and being selective based on the girl's appearance/behaviour gets you a long way.
(03-07-2017, 04:23 AM)ikillgames Wrote: Just my opinion.

In my opinion i would say this is a good motto to follow, as most times a 7 or above if she is not being too slutty would know her value so you would have to come with great game to BED her. Anything below would be looking to get by and game would be easy in this instance.

If she is a 7 or above RAWDOGGG, unless she advises otherwise. Just watch out for that other Disease called PREGNANCY  Big Grin
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
(03-09-2017, 10:00 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Condom are like watching an ULTRA-HD flat screen TV with a plastic bag over it.

Or like going to a beautiful concert with earplugs.
Or like buying a very expensive horse and saying ohhh stupid horse.
Or when a friend calls you and tells you I'm coming to pick you up by car, and you step in the car and he takes you all the way to Germany. In Germany you arrive at Mönchengladbach in an enormous hall. You enter that hall and in that hall is schlager music, girls in beautiful costumes dancing, flowers everywhere and long tables! And then they serve you a big mug of beer. Then you aren't gonna throw any pictures of your mother in the beer either, are you? 

That's why I am against using condoms. 

Is this by any chance the sketch where you got that metaphor?
(03-11-2017, 07:26 PM)usmaniac Wrote: Is this by any chance the sketch where you got that metaphor?

You know it Wink