Where to Travel to Bang Tourists from A Particular Country
So I am gonna spend this summer in Europe and was wondering what some good places to bang tourists from all over the world are? Of course, places like Paris, London or Barcelona are no-brainers, but what are some more exotic and cheaper cities?

Where do Chinese, Korean and Japanese girls travel to? For example, I have found that Morocco has become very popular with Koreans, which surprised me. So maybe there are places in Europe that - for whatever reason - attract a large amount of people from a certain country.

Would be great if we can make a list of tourist destinations and what kind of girls to expect there.
Really great thread idea Bateman, I'm gonig to give you a +1 for this, but I will change the thread title so it's a little more clear.

A lot of times these things have to do with if there is a cheap direct flight from their home country to a certain destination. Anyways here is my quick contribution

Cebu City, Philippines - Koreans
Egyptian beach spots - Russians
Seoul, Korea - Americans
Pattaya, Thailand - Russians
Riga, Latvia - Russians
Nicaragua (tourist spots) - Scandinavians and Germans
Taipei, Taiwan - Americans
Ukraine - Turkish men
Poland - Spanish men
Haiti - THC and I never saw another tourist, only red cross workers Wink

added in men because if you are from these places it can lower your exotic value
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Great thread idea indeed!

(03-04-2017, 09:34 AM)20Nation Wrote: Cebu City, Philippines - Koreans
Seoul, Korea - Americans
Riga, Latvia - Russians
Ukraine - Turkish men
Poland - Spanish men

added in men because if you are from these places it can lower your exotic value

Can confirm your observation about Nicaragua and also Poland. It’s sometimes crazy seeing big groups of Spaniards in hostels or bars, Polish girls really love them and a lot of Students from Spain are doing therefore their university exchange there.

I would also add that girls from Latin America are oftentimes traveling Eastern Europe. In cities like Warsaw, Krakow or Prague I met a lot of girls from Mexico or Brazil.
(03-04-2017, 01:56 PM)DiskUtility Wrote: Great thread idea indeed!

(03-04-2017, 09:34 AM)20Nation Wrote: Cebu City, Philippines - Koreans
Seoul, Korea - Americans
Riga, Latvia - Russians
Ukraine - Turkish men
Poland - Spanish men

I would also add that girls from Latin America are oftentimes traveling Eastern Europe. In cities like Warsaw, Krakow or Prague I met a lot of girls from Mexico or Brazil.

That's good to know, thanks.

Here is my list:

Vang Vieng, Laos - Koreans and of course lots of Brits
Chefchaouen & Fez, Morocco - Koreans (not many but more than you'd expect)
Agadir, Morocco - Russians
Bangkok, Thailand - all kinds of nationalities but also a good place to find Korean and Chinese tourists, mostly on Khaosan Road though
Jerusalem & Eilat, Israel - (jewish) Russians
Koh Lanta, Thailand - Swedish girls
Munich. You have all nations there you can imagine. Guess it counts for berlin, too. Especially: Vietnam, India, Italy, former Yugoslavia, Poland, Turkey, Greece, middle east and tons of exchange students
This past year in Seoul I banged a lot of tourists from all over from Tinder.
Antalya, Turkey - Russians, Ukrainians
Cyprus - Ukrainians, Russians
Goa, India - Russians
Shri Lanka - Russians 
Boracay, Philippines - Koreans
All beach spots in Vietnam and Thailand - Russians
USA:
Orlando Florida: Brazilians
I'm interested in how to meet North-Koreans. That's one of the ultimate flags. I imagine border towns in the north of South-Korea. 

The one I can think of:

Antigua (Guatemala) - A lot of different nationalities Europeans / Central Americans / Israelis (they usually do a big trip after/before they complete their military service).

It's a village really close to Guatemala city and much safer and very picturesque so it attracts the usual backpacking crowd.
(03-09-2017, 01:38 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: I'm interested in how to meet North-Koreans. That's one of the ultimate flags. I imagine border towns in the north of South-Korea. 

There is a North Korean restaurant in Bangkok and if the rumors are true, the waitresses are real North Koreans. I have no idea if they are being surveilled outside of work though but it might be worth a shot to wait until their shift is over and then approach them on their way home.
Tenerife: English girls
Gran Canaria: tourists from skandinavia, germany, england, poland, spain, holland, italy, ...
Playa del carmen, Mexico: allover LATAM
Tunisia: France
(03-09-2017, 06:18 PM)Bateman Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 01:38 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: I'm interested in how to meet North-Koreans. That's one of the ultimate flags. I imagine border towns in the north of South-Korea. 

There is a North Korean restaurant in Bangkok and if the rumors are true, the waitresses are real North Koreans. I have no idea if they are being surveilled outside of work though but it might be worth a shot to wait until their shift is over and then approach them on their way home.

Ok, that sounds like it's worth a shot. On my bkk todo list.
Australia : lots of French, Germans, Taiwaneses and fair amounts of English, Italians, Japaneses.
You guys know you tourist spots. I have to agree, but I'll add a few more.
Dominican Republic - many Europeans, especially Italians and Germans
Medellin, Colombia - people from all over the N. America, Latin America, and Europe
Miami Beach, Florida - Europeans and Latin Americans.