Colombia Thread
I usually chat up the security, bring them food and drinks (like a slice of a pizza I get or a cheap burger and a 3000 gaseosa) and slip them 10.000 if I bring a girl back. It may cost me $6 every other day but spending say $12-18/week not to get cockblocked is money well spent IMO.
Scotian I tried this trick before but I'm way too much of a dork and it came off weird. The guy was kind of like "why the fuck are you handing me this money." But he still took it in the end, haha.
lmk if you have any questions man
Which apartments are good in bogota? and exact area too? I understand gotta stay in zona t and in the northern part. You can pm me links if you want
Ideally a central Lively place, perfect for walking distance to meet your dates

Bogota airbnbs are way more expensive then Medellin which sucks big time I'm trying to spend a couple of weeks in bogota
(03-04-2020, 03:50 PM)churros Wrote: Scotian I tried this trick before but I'm way too much of a dork and it came off weird. The guy was kind of like "why the fuck are you handing me this money." But he still took it in the end, haha.

Porque no estaré aquí durante la Navidad.  

or

para Navidad, temprano. 

Regular residents tip them during Christmas (maybe twice, I'm not sure). 
Lol Churros. I always try to be on good terms with security because I often come back wasted at 3-4am and need help getting in then I talk their ear off about random dumb shit so I’m grateful that they put up with my drunk ass.

Living 55 in Bogota is decent, I’ve been staying there for years, rates on Booking.com are good about 100K. Not sure about current chica policy there these days I didn’t bring any back during my last stay in Bogota last December. If it’s 3am the security person may look the other way for 10-20.000 just make sure they take her cedula info.
Hello Dear Community,

New member here who will spend around 3 weeks in Colombia. I am a Swiss citizen working in Iran as an expat since one year and we have been sent back to Switzerland due to the corona virus, so I thought why not try Colombia ?

I am fluent in Spanish and have travelled in some countries in LatAm (10 months in Argentina, 3 months in Brazil and short stays in Uruguay, Aruba, Republica Dominicana)

My first question is with regards to the cities I have picked: Bogota, Medellon, Barranquilla, San Andres (and possibly La Havana), does that seem like a solid choice ?

Secondly, I have a decent budget and can somehow splurge (without overspending for no reason), therefore I was wondering whether you had any recommendations for places to stay which are guest friendly without having to pay extra. I was thinking of Energy, what is your view on it ?

I have a pretty nice physique as I am working out since a long time and pretty lean therefore I think it would be a good idea to bring the girls to the swimming pool to build some tension, I just wonder how easily they will "bite" to such a plan

Thank you for your time
I only took girls to the pool once we were already together, but I think they could be open for it as most have no access to pool (one was very eager when she learned I have a pool).

What do you guys think about Pereira? How's the safety there?
^ I've heard it's pretty boring, depends what you are looking for I guess.
If you absolutely kill it in any part of Asia with no effort (Indonesia,, china, veitnam, etc)

Would you say cdmx and bogota would be easy for girls)
(03-14-2020, 04:37 PM)SC87 Wrote: ^ I've heard it's pretty boring, depends what you are looking for I guess.

I don't mind boring, actually wouldn't mind something smaller, don't do NG either. 
Just wondering how's the safety, how are the girls?
I’ve spent about a month in Pereira over a few stays. Girls are attractive like Medellin girls as the coffee cities were founded in the mid-19 century by settlers from Antioquia. I haven’t done very well with the local chicas for whatever reason, I’ve taken girls from Cali and Cartago there though. Maybe it’s because I usually only stay there for 3-7 days en route between Cali and Medellin and vice versa, the coffee zone is very much a place to chill for me. I usually stay downtown near Parque Libertad and/or Parque Bolivar because it’s flat and the hotels are cheap (50.000P) but it’s pretty rough, you’ll see hookers and drug addicts especially at night. If you want something safer then stay on the Circunvular, which is where all the best bars/restaurants are anyway, near CC Parque Arboleda. I stayed at Casa Kolibri hostel a couple of times, it’s at the top of the hill and is nice, if you walk down circunvular to the McDonalds at the bottom, that’s pretty much the best that Pereira has to offer.

Is it safe? Well it’s safer than the the three biggest cities in Colombia, but the most dangerous of the three coffee triangle cities. I had a knife pulled on me there, heard stories of gringos getting robbed at gunpoint out side of casa Kolibri, a chica I know got her head slammed into the concrete outside of the mall I mentioned above and lost her cell phone.

I spent a month in Armenia last December, it’s safer there but even more boring than Pereira.

If you like outdoor activities like hiking, bird watching, etc and a slower pace then any coffee city is fine, just don’t expect to rack up big numbers.
(01-28-2020, 05:22 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote: Just landed in Medellin niggas, literally. Here for the next week.

(01-23-2020, 05:45 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: arrived In Medellin last night. just getting my bearings

if anybody fancies meeting for a tea/coffee

shoot us a WhatsApp. +573 196 604 8600 (chris)

ps. this doesn't count as a date jaja.

Can I handshake close you tho?

Also, CDMX is not a low cost option to live. It's rather pricey compared to Colombia. Has anyone had uber drivers ask if they can cancel the ride if paying with card and pay with cash instead?  Just had this happened to me at the airport. My dumbass said "sure why not" and luckily I got to my place in laureles just fine. Was that beta?

Edit: What are y'alls take on girls with tattoos? It wasn't a big thing before but now I see a lot of chicks with tattoos. In Latin America I usually associate that with trashy or barrio girls, the ones that have a local bf willing to mug you. LOL, disappointed in the number of girls who say they don't wear heels and prefer to use tennis shoes.

(03-14-2020, 04:48 PM)28Mackn Wrote: If you absolutely kill it in any part of Asia with no effort (Indonesia,, china, veitnam, etc)

Would you say cdmx and bogota would be easy for girls)

That's a very hard question to Answer, but if you are "absolutely killing it" in Asia, I think you will do pretty well in Bogota. Bogota is slightly harder than Asia, but still quite easy. I haven't been to cdmx, so I cannot say.
I always try to stay in an apartment with a pool (if in hot climate of course). It is the perfect reason to ask a girl to meet you at your apartment.  Had significant success with this strategy.

The only problem I ever faced was once in the DR the pool was on the roof and there was absolutely no shade. Darker skinned women DO NOT like to be out in the sun.

Bogota is cold. I would be surprised if any place had pools, but who knows.
You might find a few apartments in Bogota with an indoor pool but it's very rare. You can get an airbnb with great logistics in Bogota for $30-50 a night depending on how busy the market is and where you want to go. Some people like Chapinero and some people like the North. It really depends on your preferences they are both good. If you want Zona T and/or Parque 93 look around Calle 78 up to Calle 100 and don't go more than 2-3 blocks west of 15 unless you're near Parque Virrey.