Colombia Thread
(01-25-2018, 03:04 AM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote: Hey, I`m in Cartagena now,and for 2 weeks, then Barranquilla and carneval for 3 weeks, then maybe Santa Marta 3 weeks, then I`m not sure, bogota or Medellin for a month or so. Anyone up for meeting up would be cool.

Also; The tinder chics here..many have super hot pics, but they write their number in the bio,and some write the want to meet up for pleasure ans fun. Could just be skanky girls, but suspect prostitutes, how can I ask them in a good way ?

I will be the 6 th feb in Cartegena, the next days in Bquilla, and the 8th, 9th and 10th in Santa Marta.

Friday the 9 th in Santa Marta I will probably meet a European friend there and we'll go out to La Brisa Loca. 

We can meet if you want.

ps: Girls with number in bio are def prostitutes.
and girls who say want to meet for pleasure are as well
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Absolutely pros
In a few weeks going to Pereira for a month, if anybody is around to meet up let me know.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(01-25-2018, 03:09 AM)Julius Wrote:
(01-25-2018, 03:04 AM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote: Hey, I`m in Cartagena now,and for 2 weeks, then Barranquilla and carneval for 3 weeks, then maybe Santa Marta 3 weeks, then I`m not sure, bogota or Medellin for a month or so. Anyone up for meeting up would be cool.

Also; The tinder chics here..many have super hot pics, but they write their number in the bio,and some write the want to meet up for pleasure ans fun. Could just be skanky girls, but suspect prostitutes, how can I ask them in a good way ?

I will be the 6 th feb in Cartegena, the next days in Bquilla, and the 8th, 9th and 10th in Santa Marta.

Friday the 9 th in Santa Marta I will probably meet a European friend there and we'll go out to La Brisa Loca. 

We can meet if you want.

ps: Girls with number in bio are def prostitutes.

Yeah , we definitively should meet up, I`m in Barranquila same time as you, in cartagena next 8 days, but not sure after that. Would be good to have a wing for daygame, I`m a bit stiffled alone.
I have all the tinder matches now with super hot pics messaging me like they love me, but just not sur if they are pros or not, and dont know a good way to ask without offending them .

FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK -  I just learned that the hotel here charge me a lot of money just to have someone else in my room...WTF is that about, and how the fuck do I avoid that shit!!  IF I bring a girl back to "see a movie" would look really bad to pay like 20$ for her presence!
you should check that before booking a hotel, doc Wink I do it always. Also, that is why having your own place (airbnb) is cool.

I filter now just by asking what are they looking for.

Have fun man! And don't stifle up dude. You're fucking good. Think about all the things you have going on for you. Little 20-year-old chica shouldn't put you in your head!
(01-26-2018, 08:43 AM)20Nation Wrote: In a few weeks going to Pereira for a month, if anybody is around to meet up let me know.

why pereira ?
Oh my god, I just had like the most horryfing experience. After working so hard with my tinder in Cartagena I finally manage to find a girl who is hot,not prostitute, and willing to meet. So she comes straight to my hotel under the pretence of smoking weed. We end up drinking beer in my bed, but it is sooo awkward. My spanish is so shit, and she is giving m nothing back. So I show her some travel videos and shit, try to kiss, but no-go, so we keep watching videos and drinking beer, and then she has to leave, and I cant get a fucking kiss, she shakes my fucking hand. Dear god, how th fuck am I supposed to game in spanish with this shit...so fucking horny I could fuck a goat now, just let a big booby 20 year old hottie leave my bed...aaaaarrrghh.... how tha fuck to do this shit.
^ I've never gamed in Latin America, but this anecdote, along with those from guys I know, says the same thing:

Learn Spanish if you wanna game there.
@ Dr.Doolitle - Yeah you will lose girls not knowing spanish, but there are still girls who speak english and other girls who will want to be with you without even speaking the same language.

WhiteKnightRises, another friend and I went out in Medellin Saturday night. It was great, tequila, clubs and at the end whitenight approached a group of girls and we ended up bringing 2 of them back to his apartment. We played a truth or dare drinking game, then whiteknight closed his girl in his room and I closed my girl on his couch. Quality time with a good friend and a great night. Hopefully we will have more nights like this one.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(01-29-2018, 10:15 PM)20Nation Wrote: @ Dr.Doolitle - Yeah you will lose girls not knowing spanish, but there are still girls who speak english and other girls who will want to be with you without even speaking the same language.

WhiteKnightRises, another friend and I went out in Medellin Saturday night. It was great, tequila, clubs and at the end whitenight approached a group of girls and we ended up bringing 2 of them back to his apartment. We played a truth or dare drinking game, then whiteknight closed his girl in his room and I closed my girl on his couch. Quality time with a good friend and a great night. Hopefully we will have more nights like this one.

Nice! , I wish I was down in Medellin gaming with you guys..but will be staying on the north coast next month..probably. On a positive note I just captured the Colombian flag. Was a tinder date like the one yesterday, this one spoke no english as well, but stuck with me until I could get her to my room and get busy. Extremely odorous pussy though..I was cleaning my dick for 30 minutes, and it still stinks. Hope it is not consistent with the girls here. I closed a really hot Venezuelan at the beach today, I think her pussy will smell much better.
jesus, i need some medellin and colombia in my life.
(01-29-2018, 10:15 PM)20Nation Wrote: @ Dr.Doolitle - Yeah you will lose girls not knowing spanish, but there are still girls who speak english and other girls who will want to be with you without even speaking the same language.

Haha, to many more Wink (but maybe with less tequila lol)
New Post:

Daygame in Korea

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)
Yeah Colombia is a paradise. Living here 2.5 years and still enjoying
I"ll be in Medellin from FEB 2nd till 19th if any one wants to meet up PM me.

(01-31-2018, 02:29 AM)Julius Wrote: Yeah Colombia is a paradise. Living here 2.5 years and still enjoying

Last July I met Julius and other RVF members in Bogota. It was a cool experience meeting like minded individuals.

I went to Gringo Tuesday in Zona T and got 7 numbers. Taking two girls back to my apartment the same night. My girl didn't want to do any thing because her friend was there. It was now 5AM and told them to leave. 

Next day my girl comes over around 3pm.

We smash twice.

She dropped some scopalamine in the beer as I wake up several hours later with all my electronics and valuables missing.

Leaving me with only my passport and credit cards. She wiped me out. 
Had to buy a ticket out early and went back to truck driving to work myself out the  hole when I got back to the states. 
During that time I took a break from game and the "community".
Turns out many RVF members have been scooped in Colombia. Be care full guys, Colombia is as dangerous as it is beautiful. 

Any ways I'm back on my feet and Medellin has always been on my bucket list. 
Ill be there soon to Swoop it up.
Need to keep your eyes on your drinks in Colombia for sure. I also personally know a guy who got scop'd.
That sucks Josh. Sorry to hear it. Crazy how she banged you twice (and probably enjoyed it) before she drugged you.  One would think she could have done it before and not even done the smash. Bitches are crazy. 

Anyone had any problems with this in Asia?  Its certainly and issue in Peru and Brazil.
(01-31-2018, 03:48 AM)Joshbar Wrote: I"ll be in Medellin from FEB 2nd till 19th if any one wants to meet up PM me.

(01-31-2018, 02:29 AM)Julius Wrote: Yeah Colombia is a paradise. Living here 2.5 years and still enjoying

Last July I met Julius and other RVF members in Bogota. It was a cool experience meeting like minded individuals.

I went to Gringo Tuesday in Zona T and got 7 numbers. Taking two girls back to my apartment the same night. My girl didn't want to do any thing because her friend was there. It was now 5AM and told them to leave. 

Next day my girl comes over around 3pm.

We smash twice.

She dropped some scopalamine in the beer as I wake up several hours later with all my electronics and valuables missing.

Leaving me with only my passport and credit cards. She wiped me out. 
Had to buy a ticket out early and went back to truck driving to work myself out the  hole when I got back to the states. 
During that time I took a break from game and the "community".
Turns out many RVF members have been scooped in Colombia. Be care full guys, Colombia is as dangerous as it is beautiful. 

Any ways I'm back on my feet and Medellin has always been on my bucket list. 
Ill be there soon to Swoop it up.

Luckily I have never been scooped... Probably will  be in medellin towards the end of february. Not sure yet exactly when
Last week they told me how they stole everything from two mexicans. electronics and credit cards, but the dumb guys didnt cancel those cards so they got charged with 10k... this was all in a hostel. I was there because my airbnb wasnt ready. but after that and the story when they got robbed at gunpoint, well, I was worried about my stuff..

Im in valledupar going to barranquilla, staying there some days until carnaval or a few more days
(02-02-2018, 03:14 PM)new Wrote: Last week they told me how they stole everything from two mexicans. electronics and credit cards, but the dumb guys didnt cancel those cards so they got charged with 10k... this was all in a hostel. I was there because my airbnb wasnt ready. but after that and the story when they got robbed at gunpoint, well, I was worried about my stuff..

Im in valledupar going to barranquilla, staying there some days until carnaval or a few more days

I`m in Barranquila from tomorrow for about 2 weeks +. Then Santa Marta 10 days or so , then figure I will fly down to Meddelin, Pereira or Cali and stay down there for approx 6 weeks. I would be really down for meeting up and gaming with anyone in those places the next 2 months.  Let me know.