Colombia Thread
I'll still be there in january. Would be cool to have a meetup/
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
For Colombia, if you can salsa, work night game at the club. For non-dancers  online and day game for sure. Just find the central park where everyone is during the day, sit down, and do your thang.

Another tactic is find the place where the buses come in from the hinterlands. Girls just pour into the city for whatever reason and are open to meeting anybody. I met this french guy in Santo Domingo who practically lived at parque enriquillo, which could be the most insane block i've ever seen in my life. buses just poured in day and night and he would basically proposition girls as they got off the bus. not for money, but for dinner or a "place to stay"  I never quite figured out what the hell he was doing, but he was a certified sex addict. He would love this site, but he's way too busy banging dominican girls to bother with technology. It was truly like nothing you'd ever seen.

In terms of Poland, I recommend getting out of the bigger cities. Go to Lodz or Poznan.. In Warsaw and Krakow I feel like girls are getting picky.  I enjoy the more down to earth girls that aren't just looking to better their instagram with bronzed Spanish dudes. However, if you are one of those bronzed dudes, go get em and report back!

I'll post day 2 in Lima later, but right now I'm actually feeling a bit wayward. My Venezulean afternoon date totally flopped, and I can only blame it on Icarus. I will relate the whole story later, but she was simply too hot. She must get so much attention that her game is now turning guys down. It seemed fun for her. Perhaps I could have stepped up my game, but I'm certain she was just deadset to reject.  Who knows.  I just miss the peasant girls in the Phils and Indonesia. They are just so sweet and uncorrupted (or were).
So I arrived in Colombia from DR. First off, Colombian bodies aren't even in the same league as Dominican bodies. It was kind of depressing at first. However, Colombian faces are hotter and the people are much more friendly. Colombia is also much more livable.

First day, meet up with THC and end up going to a shady part of town to get some stuff. When we get there? Some maybe cartel bust. Hundreds of cops dressed in SWAT gear. A helicopter circling above. Welcome to Medellin, Colombia ahaha
(09-11-2017, 05:23 PM)new Wrote: It makes me cringe to see guys with many cameras attached walking around. Now they even livestream it. Saw it alot in tokyo. It seems to be related to the vlog-marketing-monetization bubble we are having these days.

Colombia's the best. Im back in january there for a longer stay probably, will try smaller cities this time

I`m there from end of january for 3-6 months to do game. Staying mainly in Cartagena,barranquilla and Santa Marta, but also possibly down to MEdellin. Been to all those places before. Going to stay for the february carneval in Barranquilla ,but still looking for a decent place to stay, may need to do a homestay with Airbnb , unless some players wanna come along to rent an aparmtent together. There is one with 4 bedrooms in the center which is like 50-60$ per night.
I am in Bogota now. I’ll be in Medellin towards the end of next week. Msg or post if you want to meet up.
(12-29-2017, 03:12 AM)Dutch Wrote: I am in Bogota now. I’ll be in Medellin towards the end of next week. Msg or post if you want to meet up.

I want to meet up, but I am going San Andres for a few days. Coming back to Bogota afterwards?
Last week here in Medellin we had a group of 7 guys meet up. It was a blast.
Hey guys I'm looking to book a trip to Medellin. I heard the weather is similar all year round? I was planning January but heard Columbians have a holiday called epiphany that can last upto 40days/6weeks. where girls go back to there small villages. is there a best time to visit Columbia? and is there a time to avoid e.g certain holiday seasons, rainy season?
(01-01-2018, 12:23 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: Hey guys I'm looking to book a trip to Medellin. I heard the weather is similar all year round? I was planning January but heard Columbians have a holiday called epiphany that can last upto 40days/6weeks. where girls go back to there small villages. is there a best time to visit Columbia? and is there a time to avoid e.g certain holiday seasons, rainy season?

In the last weeks of december and first weeks of january most colombians take holidays. In places like Santa Marta or Cartagena prices go up, but parties will be oviously more crowded with big city people.

After the second week of january most people ate back home.
Hi All,

I just got back from a 2 month trek through China, Philippines, Singapore, HK, Taiwan, and Japan. Had pretty good luck everywhere except Japan-- Really struggled there. So anyways I'm hooked.

By what I've read I'm looking to push off to Columbia in mid to late February for a month. Right now a RT airline ticket is like $400-$500 from Minnesota where it is currently around -10F.

I've read that a lot of the crime has pushed up from Columbia into Central America and Mexico. If I travel solo am I going to get myself into tight spots? I always felt comfortable going hard in Asia without being hassled. Peru wasn't much of a problem either. What can be said about Columbia?

Thanks!
Beefey
(01-04-2018, 10:56 AM)beefey Wrote: Hi All,

I just got back from a 2 month trek through China, Philippines, Singapore, HK, Taiwan, and Japan. Had pretty good luck everywhere except Japan-- Really struggled there. So anyways I'm hooked.

By what I've read I'm looking to push off to Columbia in mid to late February for a month. Right now a RT airline ticket is like $400-$500 from Minnesota where it is currently around -10F.

I've read that a lot of the crime has pushed up from Columbia into Central America and Mexico. If I travel solo am I going to get myself into tight spots? I always felt comfortable going hard in Asia without being hassled. Peru wasn't much of a problem either. What can be said about Columbia?

Thanks!
Beefey

I have lived before in Mexico and Brazil, so I am not a rookie with Latam. After 1.5 years living in Bogota, I never had been robbed so if you had asked me then I would have said it's quiet save.

But the in the last 6 months I have been robbed 3 times at knifepoint. Avoid walking in empty streets at night, showing your cell phone, etc.
(12-30-2017, 01:00 PM)Julius Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 03:12 AM)Dutch Wrote: I am in Bogota now. I’ll be in Medellin towards the end of next week. Msg or post if you want to meet up.

I want to meet up, but I am going San Andres for a few days. Coming back to Bogota afterwards?

Sorry, I got busy and forgot to check the board. I am Medellin now if you or anyone else is around.
Damn man that's harsh... Knifepoint.

When that happens is it pretty common that they know the deal, you know the deal and they don't take a swipe for the hell of it?
(01-05-2018, 07:26 AM)beefey Wrote: Damn man that's harsh... Knifepoint.

When that happens is it pretty common that they know the deal, you know the deal and they don't take a swipe for the hell of it?

Yes it was a bit shocked because they can be very agressive.

I am no native English speaker, so i am not sure what you mean with that question.

You can try to manipulate the situation, but be very careful. In the news I have seen several cases of people who have been stabbed or killed because they didnt give their stuff.
can anyone list any specific apartment buildings in the 400-700 a month range in medellin, bogota, or cali that are good to stay it?

furnished, nice enough but not necessarily baller, gym etc.
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
Yeah street robbings are pretty common in Colombia. When I was in Cali I didn't meet anybody who had never been robbed. But it's not that bad, they don't want to hurt you. Just think of it as a Colombia tax Wink.

Had a fever since new years. It was a wild night with THC and WhiteKnightRises. When I'm better i'm down for meeting anybody in Medellin.
i think im arriving 25 or something
proly bogota few days, maybe mede, but then carnival at barranquilla. damn everythings booked
anyone going ?
I usually don't go to carnaval just because so many foreigners are in the city so competition shoots up. I'll be there after.

In some good news, so the day before yesterday both my dates flaked, then yesterday ended up going on 4 dates and got 2 lays. The other two girls are really into me and pretty close to sure things for the future. Was a great day. Just goes to show, some days you just have bad luck, but the luck always turns around.
4 dates a day and good result.... You are a machine.
Hey, I`m in Cartagena now,and for 2 weeks, then Barranquilla and carneval for 3 weeks, then maybe Santa Marta 3 weeks, then I`m not sure, bogota or Medellin for a month or so. Anyone up for meeting up would be cool.

Also; The tinder chics here..many have super hot pics, but they write their number in the bio,and some write the want to meet up for pleasure ans fun. Could just be skanky girls, but suspect prostitutes, how can I ask them in a good way ?