Colombia Thread
(03-05-2017, 03:21 PM)L Wrote: How easy it get ONS in Colombia and after how many dates would you be able to bang a colombian girls? And what are reasonable goals for notches if you will stay 2 or 3 months for a white guy?
Poland is so far a huge dissapointment and im already looking for other oppurtunities.

Nearly all my dates (90%) were SNL in Colombia (for the online chicks). How many notches you can expect is hard to estimate. Depends on the work you put into it, the quality you aim at and the city where you'll stay. If you speak solid Spanish, you can tear it up no doubt. 

(03-08-2017, 07:08 PM)Julius Wrote: Somebody coming to Colombia? 
Would be cool to organize a meet-up in Bogota with forum members, for example in La Villa on Gringo Tuesdays.

I'll be there in April. Will be spending most of my time in Medellin, but also trips to Cali (need to redo Cali), Bogota, Quilla, and explore some new places (Manizales, Armenia).
Yeah... Cali has some great brown skinned girls. Sure you'll have a good time there.

If you like nightlife, I can recommend the hostel La Brisa Loca in Santa Marta, they have great rooftop parties in the weekend.

And if you want to try a new city, Bucaramanga has also great women, however from tourist viewpoint there is not so much to do.
(03-09-2017, 01:25 PM)Julius Wrote: Yeah... Cali has some great brown skinned girls. Sure you'll have a good time there.

If you like nightlife, I can recommend the hostel La Brisa Loca in Santa Marta, they have great rooftop parties in the weekend.

And if you want to try a new city, Bucaramanga has also great women, however from tourist viewpoint there is not so much to do.

Banged a girl from Bucaramanga in Medellin. Was planning on doing a trip with her there but I didn't have enough time. I'm gonna check it out this time for sure. If she's a reference, the girls there should be fine

For tourism there's like cave exploring, hiking and some nice viewpoints. 

[Image: 6072394198_9e1f9b9613.jpg]
THC

You should pick a completely off the beaten track 2nd-3rd tier town and spend a weekend there.
(03-09-2017, 09:45 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(03-05-2017, 03:21 PM)L Wrote: How easy it get ONS in Colombia and after how many dates would you be able to bang a colombian girls? And what are reasonable goals for notches if you will stay 2 or 3 months for a white guy?
Poland is so far a huge dissapointment and im already looking for other oppurtunities.

Nearly all my dates (90%) were SNL in Colombia (for the online chicks). How many notches you can expect is hard to estimate. Depends on the work you put into it, the quality you aim at and the city where you'll stay. If you speak solid Spanish, you can tear it up no doubt. 

Would be cool to organize a meet-up in Bogota with forum members, for example in La Villa on Gringo Tuesdays.

I'll be there in April. Will be spending most of my time in Medellin, but also trips to Cali (need to redo Cali), Bogota, Quilla, and explore some new places (Manizales, Armenia).

(03-09-2017, 01:44 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 01:25 PM)Julius Wrote: Yeah... Cali has some great brown skinned girls. Sure you'll have a good time there.

Banged a girl from Bucaramanga in Medellin. Was planning on doing a trip with her there but I didn't have enough time. I'm gonna check it out this time for sure. If she's a reference, the girls there should be fine

For tourism there's like cave exploring, hiking and some nice viewpoints. 

[Image: 6072394198_9e1f9b9613.jpg]

I think that pic is taken from El Peñón de Guatapé in Antioquia.
But yes there are options for climbing and rafting in San Gil (which is a 3 hour ride from Bucaramanga).
Bucaramanga is  a very clean and modern city, and has good shopping malls for dating, for example Cacique El Centro Comercial has good bars & restaurants with great view on the top floor.

@ Dash, I can't really recommend 2nd-3rd tier towns for seducing girls in Colombia, like for example Valledupar, Rionegro or Apartado. It will be much more difficult due to more traditional mindset/village mentality
@Julius

Makes it more interesting and challenging Wink
(03-09-2017, 02:35 PM)Dash Wrote: THC

You should pick a completely off the beaten track 2nd-3rd tier town and spend a weekend there.

Challenge accepted Big Grin 

(03-09-2017, 03:08 PM)Julius Wrote: I think that pic is taken from El Peñón de Guatapé in Antioquia.
But yes there are options for climbing and rafting in San Gil (which is a 3 hour ride from Bucaramanga).

You're right, mixed those up. Will do a trip there soon with a girl. Seems like an interesting place to visit.
In Barranquilla I slept with a girl from Bucaramanga. I think she may have had the best body of any girl I have slept with my entire life. She had great tits, great ass, amazing curves, perfect skin and a beautiful face. The only downside to this girl was her personality (really shy and kind of boring) but damn.... that body. Makes me think I'll be taking a trip there for sure.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
SquattinCassonova is in Colombia. Made a video in Medellin. Thought I would share. Curious how an Asian dude will do there.

I'm about to find out

Gotta brush up on my espanol tho
So i watched the video.
I never knew how much positive attention a buffed Chinese dude could get in Medellin. That's so cool.

For people who are in the states or in an Anglo-speaking country right now, you can literally feel the feminine energy the girls project, Colombian girls are absolutely the most sexy in the world.
(09-05-2017, 03:30 AM)Dash Wrote: SquattinCassonova is in Colombia. Made a video in Medellin. Thought I would share. Curious how an Asian dude will do there.

Colombia is good for Asian guys from all I've seen. 
That was a cool video. Makes me want to buy a gopro. That's great quality video. 
Also, I haven't not spoken Spanish in years, makes me realize what an advantage it is to speak it. If anybody is going to Colombia. Start learning. It worth it 1000x over. And even if you can only speak a little bit, many times thats enough.
It makes me cringe to see guys with many cameras attached walking around. Now they even livestream it. Saw it alot in tokyo. It seems to be related to the vlog-marketing-monetization bubble we are having these days.

Colombia's the best. Im back in january there for a longer stay probably, will try smaller cities this time
I think i'll be there in february New. Send me a message when you go, maybe we could get a beer one evening.
So me THC and a few other guys are going to be in Medellin, Colombia next week. Look forward to some sweet stories and maybe meeting for a beer if you're around.
fuck. jelly.
(12-11-2017, 05:35 PM)20Nation Wrote: So me THC and a few other guys are going to be in Medellin, Colombia next week. Look forward to some sweet stories and maybe meeting for a beer if you're around.

i ll be in monteria this weekend till monday

if there is a meetup in bogota or other cities in Colombia later on in january i can meet
I just settled into Lima. Looks like the swoop crew is hammering South America this holiday season.

I will start my trip report after this girl leaves.

Sounds like a plan. I'll be there end of December through first week of January. I'll message when it gets closer to the date.
(12-12-2017, 02:33 AM)Dutch Wrote:

Sounds like a plan. I'll be there end of December through first week of January. I'll message when it gets closer to the date.AiOk
Ok. Post something on the thread because I don't check PMs often
Bogota is very empty on New year, because many people go to visit family on the countryside
But still great parties; I can recommend Armando in cll 85 for New years eve
Has a blast there last year