The India Thread
(03-06-2017, 03:39 AM)Dash Wrote: Those were Tinder dates? How many matches did you end up getting in Mumbai?

Yeah, it seems the best way right now (although today I plan on trying some day game). I just did one night game approach, but got approached by an attention whore. I guess night game probably isnt that bad, but to get into most clubs it seems you have to have girls with you. 
On tinder, ive gotten probably 30 matches or so, but well selected matches for hotness. I have quite a few matches, today after writing my Swoop article I think i'll use the boost (haven't used yet) and I didn't really pipeline ahead of time. I'll also try Indian cupid.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Id imagine you would have more success with Tinder and Cupid as opposed to day and nightgame.

Thinking about spoofing my location to Mumbia and seeing some of the talent lol
@20Nation, We were taught that Atithi Devo Bhava(The guest is equivalent to god). We see foreigners as our guests and that's why those girls were offering to pay everything. Here, people give a lot of importance to hospitality. Glad that you're having fun in my country. And I've felt sad when I saw a lot of bad things at online forums about India and Indian girls, I dont know how many of those keyboard warriors have actually visited India. But I'm finally feeling good that you guys visited here and finding it good.
I'm very excited about you guys being in India. I traveled in India several years ago with a friend. India was special. How long are you guys planning on being there? What are your plans in India besides shag as many Indian babes as possible? So far your trip has turned out different than my trip. I never went to Chennai. Amazing you found good looking girls in Chennai. I hate Kingfisher beer. Where are you guys staying: hotels, AirBnB, hostels?
@brianmark We are spending 3 weeks. THC is doing more traveling and I'm currently in Mumbai in an airbnb. We are going to celebrate holi (festival of colors) and go to Tahj mahal and delhi next. You are right though, this place is special. Indian girls are some of the most energetic I have ever encountered... didn't see that coming. They are really fun to talk to but can become exhausting after a while.
It's been a great travel experience so far. Bombay is a really cool city and the best place to meet girls so far. I hope Delhi will be on par at least. 

Unfortunately I cockblocked myself by getting hotel-fucked. The first hotel had a sign "NO VISITORS ALLOWED; UNDER NO CONDITIONS". I was hoping it was just that particular hotel, but apparently it's an Indian thing.

I waited too long to book an AirBnb, so there were none available for under 60-70 dollars. These were above my budget atm, so I booked another hotel in West Bandra that looked better hoping they wouldn't have this shitty policy, but I had the same issue. I even had to sign a paper that I agreed to Indian law not allowing visitors. 

Double fucked. 

Which brings me to share the following pro-tips on India so far: 
  • Don't get hotel-fucked, stay at AirBnb. 
  • Book in advance because they are in short supply. 
I will no longer be staying in hotels for Delhi and Mumbai. Hotels are fine for the small villages where your chance of hooking up with girls is much lower anyway. 

Our last weekend going out in Mumbai I got some numbers from night game, one from street approach (using the THC callback) and one from the bar. The girls were responsive and eager to meet up, but not high quality. With my shitty logistics I wasn't keen on going on dates with them. 

For online, I got very few matches so I changed strategy. I right swiped all girls without looking while I used the "boost function". This gave me about 60-70 matches, but way over half of them were instantly unmatched (as expected). 

The cute girls who remained were easy to set up a date with. 

Which brings me to the following Indian date pro-tip:
  • Date your girls on the weekend or right after her work (hope she can stop at 5pm)
  • Most girls who don't live alone have curfews and have to be back home by 9 or 10 pm
I wish I could have stayed longer in Mumbai (with better logistics) but I'm trying to see as much as I can from the country given the short time that I'm here. So I'm currently traveling around Rajasthan, a province in the North-East of India. It's the place where that Indian guy from Chennai told me to watch out for ghosts.
ProTip,

If you find yourself not able to book an Airbnb

Make an account on InternationalSexGuide. It's a P4P forum but you can find a lot of good intel on things to do, prices of basic shit, nightlife recommendations, hotel recommendations, food etc.

Then ask city specific forum what hotels are "girl friendly".

They will know if and which hotel allows girls over.
(03-09-2017, 02:33 PM)Dash Wrote: ProTip,

If you find yourself not able to book an Airbnb

Make an account on InternationalSexGuide. It's a P4P forum but you can find a lot of good intel on things to do, prices of basic shit, nightlife recommendations, hotel recommendations, food etc.

Then ask city specific forum what hotels are "girl friendly".

They will know if and which hotel allows girls over.

That might be worth it to report here. Will keep this in mind.
Here are some pics from Jaipur, Rajasthan 

[Image: loVvNQT.png]
People hanging out near the water palace.

[Image: leqF9Sm.png]
All streets busy with traffic and "autos" (Indian tuktuks)

[Image: 64rqTQw.png]
Hardly any girls to be seen, lest they are in full traditional Indian outfits or tourists with dreadlocks and fishermen's pants.

[Image: uQLfqNF.png]
Traffic jam near Hawa Tawal.

[Image: 4Kqbv7N.png]
Cool looking gate, middle eastern influences

[Image: 587am77.png]
Another random street shot
For girls Jaipur is about the shittiest place I've been. This is a tourism only location. There are hardly any girls on the street during the day, I'd say 90% men. If there are girls they are in groups, traditionally clothed. 

There are girls on Tinder but very few. I swiped out immediately and I get about 5 new swipes a day. Had one match with a girl and went on a date earlier today for coffee. 

She was 2 points less attractive as her pics but still bangable. But once I sat down with her I knew this was gonna be a mission impossible. She was super shy and a bit of nerd ("my hobby is studying" / "I don't like to go out" / "I never drink" etc.). Plus she was only allowed to go out for 2 hours. Wasn't gonna happen. 

I'm moving to Delhi this weekend.
So, even though I still have my Philippine girl on my mind... girls have been good in Mumbai. I didn't do what THC did with so much traveling and booked an airbnb and today... i doubled up; 2 new girls in 5 hours. My 3rd girl in the last few days.

The first girl from tonight is a bollywood actress (or is trying to be) she has had a lot of minor roles and has been in quite a few commercials, but hasnt been able to get any big roles yet. I asked her to act and it wasn't great, my guess is that the only reason she got the roles she did get were because of who her dad is (owns a big company in India). So far she has been my sugar mama. It took a few dates for me to get her.

The second girl had a big ass and super exotic look. I was a big fan. Just like all the other Indian girls I have met, she was fun to talk to. Sex came pretty easily (sdl) and it was GREAT, best sex from India. Basking in afterglow as I write this.

Feeling like India has it all... the sights... the food... the culture... the natural beauty... the women and... a funny accent. Loving it here.
I woke up at 2am from a bright light on the horizon.. now I know it was 20's afterglow Wink
(03-09-2017, 04:04 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Here are some pics from Jaipur, Rajasthan 

Hardly any girls to be seen, lest they are in full traditional Indian outfits or tourists with dreadlocks and fishermen's pants.

(03-09-2017, 04:16 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: For girls Jaipur is about the shittiest place I've been. This is a tourism only location. There are hardly any girls on the street during the day, I'd say 90% men. If there are girls they are in groups, traditionally clothed. 

There are girls on Tinder but very few. I swiped out immediately and I get about 5 new swipes a day. Had one match with a girl and went on a date earlier today for coffee. 

She was 2 points less attractive as her pics but still bangable. But once I sat down with her I knew this was gonna be a mission impossible. She was super shy and a bit of nerd ("my hobby is studying" / "I don't like to go out" / "I never drink" etc.). Plus she was only allowed to go out for 2 hours. Wasn't gonna happen. 

I'm moving to Delhi this weekend.

So what did you see while in Jaipur?   Traffic looks light compared to when I was there.  I didn't see any girls out either.  Rajasthan keeps their girls at home.   How'd you get there?
(03-10-2017, 07:07 AM)brianmark Wrote: So what did you see while in Jaipur?   Traffic looks light compared to when I was there.  I didn't see any girls out either.  Rajasthan keeps their girls at home.   How'd you get there?

They really do. Doesn't seem to have much for nightlife options either.

I flew in from Mumbai. This place is actually a lot closer to Delhi & Agra than I realised. Train / bus rides there are an option.
I've seen Hawa Mahal, water palace, monkey temple, other temples and did some tourist activities.
(03-09-2017, 06:57 PM)20Nation Wrote: The second girl had a big ass and super exotic look. I was a big fan. Just like all the other Indian girls I have met, she was fun to talk to. Sex came pretty easily (sdl) and it was GREAT, best sex from India. Basking in afterglow as I write this.

Feeling like India has it all... the sights... the food... the culture... the natural beauty... the women and... a funny accent. Loving it here.

That Afterglow must have been bright!!  Cool
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
A afterglow seen around the world, 20s mutant power.
(03-09-2017, 04:04 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Here are some pics from Jaipur, Rajasthan 

(03-10-2017, 04:40 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(03-10-2017, 07:07 AM)brianmark Wrote: So what did you see while in Jaipur?   Traffic looks light compared to when I was there.  I didn't see any girls out either.  Rajasthan keeps their girls at home.   How'd you get there?

They really do. Doesn't seem to have much for nightlife options either.

I flew in from Mumbai. This place is actually a lot closer to Delhi & Agra than I realised. Train / bus rides there are an option.
I've seen Hawa Mahal, water palace, monkey temple, other temples and did some tourist activities.

If you're still in Jaipur, you want to go to Amer Fort.  It's giant.  It makes European castles look like miniatures.  It's just outside of Jaipur.  We took trains and buses from Delhi to Jaipur and Agra.  All fairly close or overnight travel.   India's an exotic country.    I'll be interested in hearing what you think of Delhi and Agra.

THC, I never told you but I enjoyed you posts about travel around Guatemala , Belize, etc.  I'm a big fan of good travel writing
When I was in India, I talked to normal young Indian guys who never had had a girl-friend. Same repressive shit as in the Arabic world. Of course we should never draw a direct line to sexual abuse and violence (which is multicausal and inexcusable) but definetely the lack of possibility of free and relaxed interaction between the sexes leads to structural tensions in a society. And do not forget the caste system. If Indian parents are strict, their children must marry inside their caste and not only that: also inside their ethnic group. I know one Indian guy living in Europe, who can choose between three girls on a special dating site for marriage, there are no more options for him to match the strict criteria.
In India I focused on culture and history, not on girls, but from what I know & heard I can say that there definetely should be much esasier countries to get laid. By the way: please do not argue that Kamasutra and Tanta come from India - those are very old (niche?) pheonomenons and not a modern mainstream attitude. Modern Hinduism favors strict "marriage sex only" for example. (With the same injustice like everywhere that girls are much more controlled than boys).

If you want to experience how sex-positve religion can/could be, it's a MUST for all the players out there to VISIT KHAJURAHO. Probably the sexiest classical sight on earth!!!! See some spicy pictures here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmana_..._Khajuraho

That said, India is a country with more than 1 billion inhabitants and of course you will find all possible kind of behavior and value systems. What could work in your favor is that the color of skin unfortunately can play an important role in Indian society (higher caste members are often of lighter complexion than lower caste members!!) and lighter skin is preferred by a lot of people: I experienced that myself during a (non-sexual) massage. You can add that to the normal exotic value (e.g. people will take photos of you on the road frecuently). So I wish you a lot of fun - if you do not succeed with the girls, you still have one of the world's finest and oldest high-cultures to explore!
(03-12-2017, 12:44 PM)Casavecchia Wrote: When I was in India, I talked to normal young Indian guys who never had had a girl-friend. Same repressive shit as in the Arabic world. Of course we should never draw a direct line to sexual abuse and violence (which is multicausal and inexcusable) but definetely the lack of possibility of free and relaxed interaction between the sexes leads to structural tensions in a society. And do not forget the caste system. If Indian parents are strict, their children must marry inside their caste and not only that: also inside their ethnic group. I know one Indian guy living in Europe, who can choose between three girls on a special dating site for marriage, there are no more options for him to match the strict criteria.
In India I focused on culture and history, not on girls, but from what I know & heard I can say that there definetely should be much esasier countries to get laid. By the way: please do not argue that Kamasutra and Tanta come from India - those are very old (niche?) pheonomenons and not a modern mainstream attitude. Modern Hinduism favors strict "marriage sex only" for example. (With the same injustice like everywhere that girls are much more controlled than boys).

If you want to experience how sex-positve religion can/could be, it's a MUST for all the players out there to VISIT KHAJURAHO. Probably the sexiest classical sight on earth!!!! See some spicy pictures here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmana_..._Khajuraho

That said, India is a country with more than 1 billion inhabitants and of course you will find all possible kind of behavior and value systems. What could work in your favor is that the color of skin unfortunately can play an important role in Indian society (higher caste members are often of lighter complexion than lower caste members!!) and lighter skin is preferred by a lot of people: I experienced that myself during a (non-sexual) massage. You can add that to the normal exotic value (e.g. people will take photos of you on the road frecuently). So I wish you a lot of fun - if you do not succeed with the girls, you still have one of the world's finest and oldest high-cultures to explore!

Great post.  I experienced all that you mention.  I went to Khajuaho and it is spectacular.  Unfortunately it is 700 years ago when India was a sexual paradise. That India no longer exists and there is no dating culture, only a marriage culture in most of India.  I met several cute Indian girls on trains who were very friendly.   The only way you can  get them is if it can be done in secret, because Indian guys and families will blackball them and won't see them as marriage material, if they think they've been spoiled by a Westerner.
I know that indian girls can be very exotic pretty, but I heard that in general the most Indian girls are ugly.
Can you guys post some pics of what the girls look like in Mumbai?