Cities with Hottest indian girls
Hey guys I find a percentage of indian girls hot. 

3 examples below:

looking for the best cities to chat them up.

know Londons good. but looking for others.

heard but cant confirm:

Toronto
Quebec?
paris?
Mumbai
other indian cities? never been india 
New York
Chicago
San Jose
L.A
Dallas
Houston
Phily
Atlanta
Boston
Metro Vancouver
Calgary
Edmonton
Abbotsford
Winnipeg
Ottawa
Hamilton
Kitchener

Islamabad?

appreciate your experience Wink
Just do yourself a favor and go to Colombia or any city with high latina population. You will find similar enough girls except with better figures,better attitudes and less body hair.
Metro Vancouver, they often only stick to brown guys though.
(07-10-2019, 06:50 PM)SC87 Wrote: Metro Vancouver, they often only stick to brown guys though.

Heard this before too.
Not many in Atlanta.
If you've also seen hot Indian girls in London let alone regular Indian girls you would want to avoid the ones in Sydney and Melbourne Australia.

I would not bang most of them. They are fugly and don't even hold a candle to those in London. It seems like the ugliest Indians come on over to Australia.
Nah the ugliest Indians are the ones from South Africa. Loads of them here getting out of dodge, and never seen one that was more than a 4.
You're looking for a needle in a haystack if you think India has girls like that all over. I second that you're better in South America looking for brownish girls like that.
(07-11-2019, 03:32 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: Nah the ugliest Indians are the ones from South Africa. Loads of them here getting out of dodge, and never seen one that was more than a 4.

Hahaha, last year I had a romance with an Indian model from South Africa...Guess I can call myself a lucky Person.
My girls from India agreed the prettiest ones are in the Kashmir area, but I also think due to the mass of people the chance of meeting a hot one simply increases if you go to a big City like Mumbay or Delhi
I've heard good things, relatively, about Mumbai. Somebody should check it out one of these days. Might even do it myself.
Toronto, and Vancouver. Yes. A good majority date within there race, but the far left liberal one's are much more open.

The one's in America are much more open to dating out. Why? not as many brown people in large concentrations like T.O and Van.
Yeah, Metro Vancouver especially Surrey area but most work or party in downtown Vancouver so don't really need to go all the way to Surrey imo.
The problem with pursueing really attractive south asian women has to do with demographics and cultures. If you take all the south asian women in a western cities, a small portion of these women will be 8/10+. These women will usually pursue really attractive brown guys, or hot white guys. For a majority of men, these women are unattainable. So there not worth pursueing. Plus, they will be more suspicious of white guys due to right wing nuts, and heightened racism due to Trump administration. If there sikh punjabi, these women tend to stick with there men the most in places like Toronto, Vancouver, and London. Many desi punjabi chicks like western punjabi music, Indian food, speaking punjabi, and etc. So they won't really prefer to date out. But Hindu chicks tend to be more open to dating white guys.