GUYS! Do you think my Ukrainian has a nice booty? [photos]
In case anyone misses pag, we're having a rollicking time trolling the troll, so to speak, with this clown over at HA. As usual, he's created a whole bunch of threads, but this is the most amusing:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewt...0&start=30

He's also acting up at that Facebook group I mentioned, though not so egregiously.
I find Pag very entertaining. No idea why those fags banned him here.

Great quote from him I found on your link :

"I find it quite enjoyable to humiliate and degrade people I find abhorrent. Posting pictures of a lavish lifestyle is like holding fresh meat to a starving person. It has nothing to do with being insecure and desperate you silly cretin :lol:"

Totally agree. Nothing better than humiliating envious losers by showing a comparison of how much you earn vs them.
I wish I could quote, but I'm on a smartphone, so I'll just copy pussylicker's post, then address it below:
======
I find Pag very entertaining. No idea why those fags banned him here.

Great quote from him I found on your link :

"I find it quite enjoyable to humiliate and degrade people I find abhorrent. Posting pictures of a lavish lifestyle is like holding fresh meat to a starving person. It has nothing to do with being insecure and desperate you silly cretin :lol:"

Totally agree. Nothing better than humiliating envious losers by showing a comparison of how much you earn vs them.
==========
Thing is, I don't think pag is earning that much. I'm not obsessed by pag, as Rotten Apple accused, but I have been forced into contact with him over the years because of how he keeps clogging up various forums with shit posting, which is why I know him so well. I think he makes some money from his business, but I doubt he's the "business tycoon" he advertises himself to be. Sort of like Roosh and other PUA gurus, who all make some money from websites and books and personal coaching, but few of whom are really multi-millionaire tycoons.

And he's delusional if he thinks he's somehow humiliating and degrading me with his trolling. More like humiliating and degrading himself.
I wasn't referring to you in the quote, just talking in general out of Pag's context
(07-30-2019, 08:47 PM)pussylicker Wrote: I wasn't referring to you in the quote, just talking in general out of Pag's context

"Speaking"  out of your own context seems par for the course for a so-called pussy-licker.