Which city is the best to travel as a Latino guy?
What's up Swoopers, I'm planning to go to Europe in September, where would you recommend me to go?
I'm thinking somewhere were girls feel naturally attracted to Tanned guys.

Any ideas?
In my experience the less patriotic the country and more white. Because basically you want to go where there aren't many people like you, but that they see it in a positive way. Countries with less middle eastern immigrants I would say. But I am not latino, so that's just things I have observed. Couldn't say an exact place.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
in my experience polish girls love Spanish guys. so Poland might be a good bet. if you like young girls 18-21 visit Poznan.
Maybe Scandinavian.

Lots of tanned guys all over Europe.

(07-07-2019, 08:40 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: in my experience polish girls love Spanish guys. so Poland might be a good bet. if you like young girls 18-21 visit Poznan.

Lol, yeah, maybe 10 years ago when they weren't all over the place.
(07-08-2019, 01:51 PM)JayRothschild Wrote: Maybe Scandinavian.

Lots of tanned guys all over Europe.

(07-07-2019, 08:40 PM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: in my experience polish girls love Spanish guys. so Poland might be a good bet. if you like young girls 18-21 visit Poznan.

Lol, yeah, maybe 10 years ago when they weren't all over the place.

nope, last april I was in Poznan. but its more of a nightgame city. roosh lived there for a while and if you follow him youd know he use to date young girls but they wouldn't wanna commit.
I agree on Poland
As far as North Europe is just a myth....
Unless you are a very hot latino guy (like a model) forget North Europe
Matador, don’t go to Poland, there is too much stigma attached there. The best place for a Latino would honestly be somewhere like London or Madrid, believe me
Anyone know how Latinos do in Sweden or Ibiza? Headed there in August. Manchester too.