Notch Achievements!!
What would be your greatest notch Achievement!

Let me start this one off. My greatest notch achievement would have to be the ultimate 1 different girl a day for a month. Have to Thank 20 for this one. Will soon get to this.

I know there are some good ones, so lets hear them.
(02-28-2017, 08:59 PM)DAone27 Wrote: What would be your greatest notch Achievement!

Let me start this one off. My greatest notch achievement would have to be the ultimate 1 different girl a day for a month. Have to Thank 20 for this one. Will soon get to this.

I know there are some good ones, so lets hear them.

So where was this accomplished?  What country?  What was methodology? Daygame, night game, online game?
I once managed to bang 3 girls in 3 different cities and 2 different timezones within 24 hours. This was only possible because I could squeeze in a bang at the airport parking lot during a 3 hour layover in Manila. Before that I fucked a girl I met in a club in Cebu the previous night and after I finally landed in Bangkok at midnight I slept at a girls apartment who lives close to the airport.
Some nice achievements. Full month cunt hunt haha. These are things that I think it's good for men to get at least once in their lives (just to know they can do it). One of my favorite recent ones was from my sisters story in japan. Being inside one sister, then 5 minutes later being inside the other, was a pretty nice achievement. Done thanks to THC and the switch. Then, banging every girl from a group of friends at a club. From the same story I ended up banging all 3 of the girls from that group. That achievement felt amazingggggg!!!

Another milestone for me was back in the day when i hit triple digits (100 notches). It just felt like becoming a man for me at the time.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Full Month Cunt Hunt (FMCH) - Achieved in the Phils, it was a crazy wild fun and tiring experience. 
7-days-7-lays (7D7L) - A new girl every day for a week. Did this one in 5 different cities (Asia and Latam)
Quadruple up - 4 new girls in a day
Sisters - Read 20's story, smashed both sisters back to back.  

My current dream achievement is a tri-racial threesome: White (me), Black & Asian.
Think i need to follow 20 and THC on their recent spur of Threads, This one needs to be revived a little bit with more incentive to get you thinking about that Notch Achievement.

Biracial Twins!!

[Image: biracial-twins.jpg]
Life is too short for the bullshit and mediocrity!!
In travel to somewhere, short vacation.
Flight Attendant
Bartender in Airport
At least one girl per day for each day spent there.
The hot security guard in airport.
Another Flight Attendant on the way home.
Fuck Buddy pick you up from Airport bang her before you leave the parking lot.
Here is a good one, if you have good game and know that nothing could stop you i think this one should be added.

Double take!! 

Do the Hot Daughter First, then her smoking hot Mother in a threesome.

[Image: 1231-brinkley-launch-5.jpg]
(03-02-2017, 07:34 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Full Month Cunt Hunt (FMCH) - Achieved in the Phils, it was a crazy wild fun and tiring experience. 
7-days-7-lays (7D7L) - A new girl every day for a week. Did this one in 5 different cities (Asia and Latam)
Quadruple up - 4 new girls in a day
Sisters - Read 20's story, smashed both sisters back to back.  

My current dream achievement is a tri-racial threesome: White (me), Black & Asian.

Mine would be Arabic, Asian and me.
(03-17-2017, 01:21 PM)DAone27 Wrote: Do the Hot Daughter First, then her smoking hot Mother in a threesome.

I don't know anyone who's unlocked this achievement or even came close and I never see girls often enough to meet their moms Big Grin
(03-17-2017, 01:21 PM)DAone27 Wrote: Here is a good one, if you have good game and know that nothing could stop you i think this one should be added.

Double take!! 

Do the Hot Daughter First, then her smoking hot Mother in a threesome.

[Image: 1231-brinkley-launch-5.jpg]
Close to this scenario though I did mother first, and I thought they where roommates. Mom(34) was a 7 daughter(19) was a plain 5.  It was a nice threesome.

(03-17-2017, 08:09 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(03-17-2017, 01:21 PM)DAone27 Wrote: Do the Hot Daughter First, then her smoking hot Mother in a threesome.

I don't know anyone who's unlocked this achievement or even came close and I never see girls often enough to meet their moms Big Grin

I think if a person goes after older women, my 20s, then you can end up nailing daughters later in years. 

Outside of the college scene, I have not been able to get a threesome to happen.
(03-17-2017, 08:09 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:

Yeah this one is an interesting one to unlock. It would have to be some kind of luck or the 2 of them were stalking you.
thanks a lot for sharing these achievements with us! I like your forum!
(03-24-2017, 09:36 AM)Rysaude Wrote: thanks a lot for sharing these achievements with us! I like your forum!

You welcome bro, please feel free to add if you have any of your own.