Saw RVF regular Shrimp/Shemp? Walking around today with his woman (photo inside)
He claimed his woman was a 9.5.6 ex-model on the forum......

[Image: aefu68Kl.jpg]

He looked a bit shocked and tried to claim he was just taking a friend shopping lol
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=6210414]
How has this Pag guy not commited suicide yet?

I mean if I thought 'exposing' some middle aged forum member's bang quality (or lacktherof) was worthy of a thread I would have blown my brains out a long time ago.
Pretty sure he just found a random photo of an old guy with an homely woman on the Internet and made up the whole thing.
I think I would have a lot of fun with PAG in real life. It is a shame I could not be outed for what I looked like about ten years ago...vs now, by PAG.

I have seen people that I knew from a long time ago. I have not aged at all. I am 40, but people mistake me for 27 or 28. I have just yo yoed with weight gain. And it really is not that much. But I put a bunch of weight on in my face and people say I look completely different.

But regardless....I am not encouraging PAG. But I have a feeling I could get drunk with that dude and stir up a bunch of shit.
I might have rated my rental girlfriend in various forums just to give an idea of what $200 for 4 hours buys in Kyiv, but if so, I would have used 28yo HB8, not that silly HB 9.5.6 pag cited. Since guys usually assume a non-linear HB scale, HB 8 means at least top 10% of 28yo girls in Kyiv, which is plenty good enough for me. Regardless, I certainly wasn't boasting, since anyone with money can get something similar. This isn't a P4P forum, though, so I won't elaborate. Try ISG if interested.
[Image: reservoir-users-a-film-by-the-faggot-op-...509175.gif]
(06-30-2019, 06:30 PM)blackfriar Wrote: I think I would have a lot of fun with PAG in real life.  It is a shame I could not be outed for what I looked like about ten years ago...vs now, by PAG.  

I have seen people that I knew from a long time ago.  I have not aged at all.  I am 40, but people mistake me for 27 or 28.  I have just yo yoed with weight gain.  And it really is not that much.  But I put a bunch of weight on in my face and people say I look completely different.

But regardless....I am not encouraging PAG.  But I have a feeling I could get drunk with that dude and stir up a bunch of shit.

if I shaved I can easily pass for 25 or 28 no problem. Just turned 40 last month! it's all about having a good diet rich in fiber

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/canc...t-recovery

[Image: ZMPb4Sum.jpg]
(07-01-2019, 05:46 AM)JayRothschild Wrote:
(06-30-2019, 06:30 PM)blackfriar Wrote: I think I would have a lot of fun with PAG in real life.  It is a shame I could not be outed for what I looked like about ten years ago...vs now, by PAG.  

I have seen people that I knew from a long time ago.  I have not aged at all.  I am 40, but people mistake me for 27 or 28.  I have just yo yoed with weight gain.  And it really is not that much.  But I put a bunch of weight on in my face and people say I look completely different.

But regardless....I am not encouraging PAG.  But I have a feeling I could get drunk with that dude and stir up a bunch of shit.

it's all about having a good diet rich in fiber

No wonder you've got a shit-eating grin in every pic. Big Grin 

Quote:if I shaved I can easily pass for  Exclamation 25 Exclamation

[Image: ZMPb4Sum.jpg]

Gotta give props where props is due though. This guys inner game is strong.
(06-30-2019, 06:00 PM)SpecialEd Wrote: How has this Pag guy not commited suicide yet?

I mean if I thought 'exposing' some middle aged forum member's bang quality (or lacktherof) was worthy of a thread I would have blown my brains out a long time ago.

I guess you thought wrong. Just like in Middle School when asked produced the correct for 1+1 hence your current nickname lollol

(07-01-2019, 05:54 AM)SpecialEd Wrote:
(07-01-2019, 05:46 AM)JayRothschild Wrote:

it's all about having a good diet rich in fiber

No wonder you've got a shit-eating grin in every pic. Big Grin 

Quote:if I shaved I can easily pass for  Exclamation 25 Exclamation

Yeah, the younger chick the less old they think you are for some reason lololo
Only an educated idiot brandishing his diploma at every chance would think a self-bestowed forum handle had any significance.Smile
Hey guys, just ran into RayRoschChild/Pag at a coffee shop in Kiev and I snapped a quick photo of him and his boyfriend.

[Image: p05fc323.jpg]
I just ran into Pag!