Kaliningrad basically visa-free for 53 nations
http://electronic-visa.kdmid.ru/klgd_hom...Ljcsk0uhPk

Like the title suggests. Sounds too good!
(06-29-2019, 08:59 PM)bigbadpua Wrote: http://electronic-visa.kdmid.ru/klgd_hom...Ljcsk0uhPk

Like the title suggests. Sounds too good!

I guess this is good for Europeans, but America is not on the list.
think the UK are not on the list either. maybe because we have ties with the U.S
all politics me thinks.

anybody been to Kaliningrad?
I've read general economic reports on the area which make it sound pretty bad - very low living standards, drug problems, low incomes etc. But I'd be really curious to hear about boots on the ground experience of it. Its such a historical/political oddity of a city.
Neat, it applies to me. But why would I want to visit there?
This is bizarre... so basically no visa to Russia if you enter through Kalingrad?
(06-30-2019, 10:31 AM)zatara Wrote: I've read general economic reports on the area which make it sound pretty bad - very low living standards, drug problems, low incomes etc. But I'd be really curious to hear about boots on the ground experience of it. Its such a historical/political oddity of a city.

If it's anything like Estonia which has like highest HIV and Heroin use rates in Europe, it could be pretty bad.
@Seersucker Suit

Have you ever been to Estonia? I have. That place is cool.
I like the sound of the place
(07-02-2019, 07:17 AM)blackfriar Wrote: @Seersucker Suit

Have you ever been to Estonia?  I have.  That place is cool.

Apparently not haha. well it used to be cool, now apparently its dead. I gonna check next week, but my friend always mentioned how much busier Riga is, and its already dead here.
(07-02-2019, 07:17 AM)blackfriar Wrote: @Seersucker Suit

Have you ever been to Estonia?  I have.  That place is cool.

I went there 4 year ago. Kinda boring like all Baltic countries. Came from Finland which was actully pretty good!

[Image: SeYO6rvl.jpg]

Took about an hour or so....had a chat-chit with some random girl

[Image: USHqyZIl.jpg]

[Image: sZRsye9l.jpg]

Nice and clean for the most part

[Image: e5MPEKAl.jpg]

[Image: tnqAdi2l.jpg]

[Image: Q8NQFMNl.jpg]

I don't remember much else :/

Finland is much better than Baltic countries and Kaliningrad. My Finnish chick was pretty good looking.

[Image: agp7kktl.jpg]

[Image: JPJNZJFl.mp4]

[Image: W3ObpFvm.jpg]

Finnish girl game is to get a few beers while walk around the center until they find guys they like and they jump on them lololo

[Image: FWpvxrHm.jpg]

[Image: KJleNTNm.jpg]

Dude got the fat chick lolol they cute one wanted me of course

[Image: bk96JJEm.jpg]
So I see UK and USA are not on the list. What do we have to do to get a visa? How much time do you need there? Are the girls friendly or is it just a bunch of old people, because the younger people have already left to get jobs elsewhere?