Just arrived in Ukraine.. saw a few RVF members...
It must suck being a loser women want nothing to do lol

[Image: VYn4Uj7l.jpg]

[Image: 9cXlNALl.jpg]

[Image: sNKlY2ml.jpg]

[Image: bHYNxU9l.png]

[Image: zmdhMGVl.jpg]

[Image: gyBVyVml.jpg]

[Image: zJpuhlll.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrAOQ4uxVJU&t
Pag you’re such a weirdo, this is great stuff, keep it up dude.
(06-27-2019, 06:52 PM)JayRothschild Wrote: It must suck being a loser women want nothing to do lol

It sure does. I'm 34 years old, live in my parents' basement, have never been able to hold down a job for more than two weeks and furthermore, I have never left my province, let alone the country. I don't even have a driver's license, let alone a passport.

Maybe women in my town would notice me, but I'm about 300 pounds overweight and can't be bothered to engage in any level of personal hygiene. Believe it or not, I'm not a virgin, however. My uncle showed me the ropes when I was 9.

I talk on Internet forums where I've never met anyone about how successful I am, the places I go and the languages I speak and I even post photos from Facebook of my classmate from grade 9 (I dropped out early in grade 10) and pretend that I am here. I also brag about all the places I go to and how much money I have, but none of it is true.

Boy does it suck being a loser. I can't even afford a videogame console and my mom won't buy me any more Magic: The Gathering cards. She's a total bitch.
(06-27-2019, 06:53 PM)Scotian Wrote: Pag you’re such a weirdo, this is great stuff, keep it up dude.

Forum mascot? 

[Image: can-we-keep-him-please_o_3161663.jpg]
(06-27-2019, 06:53 PM)Scotian Wrote: Pag you’re such a weirdo, this is great stuff, keep it up dude.

I'm the most electrifying man on earth. That's why women love me  Blush

(06-27-2019, 06:57 PM)Suits Wrote:
(06-27-2019, 06:52 PM)JayRothschild Wrote: It must suck being a loser women want nothing to do lol

It sure does. I'm 34 years old, live in my parents' basement, have never been able to hold down a job for more than two weeks and furthermore, I have never left my province, let alone the country. I don't even have a driver's license, let alone a passport.

Maybe women in my town would notice me, but I'm about 300 pounds overweight and can't be bothered to engage in any level of personal hygiene. Believe it or not, I'm not a virgin, however. My uncle showed me the ropes when I was 9.

I talk on Internet forums where I've never met anyone about how successful I am, the places I go and the languages I speak and I even post photos from Facebook of my classmate from grade 9 (I dropped out early in grade 10) and pretend that I am here. I also brag about all the places I go to and how much money I have, but none of it is true.

Boy does it suck being a loser. I can't even afford a videogame console and my mom won't buy me any more Magic: The Gathering cards. She's a total bitch.

I'm glad you're out of the closet. More should join you here lol

[Image: yY7naphl.jpg]

(06-27-2019, 07:04 PM)Seersucker Suit Wrote:

Forum mascot? 

This post covers you dude

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/inte...-explained
(06-27-2019, 07:14 PM)JayRothschild Wrote:

I'm the most electrifying man on earth. That's why women love me  Blush

[Image: yY7naphl.jpg]

(06-27-2019, 07:04 PM)Seersucker Suit Wrote:

Forum mascot? 

This post covers you dude

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/inte...-explained
You're fucking retarded mate, I read that piece of drivel you posted a long time ago.

You couldn't tell the difference between an autist at a Comiccon and and a virgin in Kiev.
(06-27-2019, 07:14 PM)JayRothschild Wrote:

[Image: RectangularWeirdArachnid-size_restricted.gif]
Stop derailing my thread loser! People want to know about my trip! So anyway, I was walking around today and took some pictures Smile

So decide to head out. I get my wallet with a bit of pocket change

[Image: vXtif3Wl.jpg]

Closing door and making sure its locked.

[Image: FSNyyZ8l.jpg]

I thought about the subway

[Image: YWgtwqIl.jpg]

[Image: OQCSSkal.jpg]

but this chick came right up asking me if I was famous

[Image: 6UyCuQZl.jpg]

[Image: BSrSatcl.jpg]

So then I decided to just walk around by the river

[Image: VOgBLf1l.jpg]

[Image: TMiBePUl.jpg]

[Image: fSItRWAl.jpg]
I love these photos of women that you haven't banged! Well done!
Since we're on the subject just wanted to let everyone know I met JayRothschild in Kiev and explain the animus between us.

He was about 40 pounds overweight, reaked of vodka, told me Ukraine was played out at this point, spoke some broken russian for me, and then started to convince me on the merits of p4p.

We ended up having a 3some with a broad we met up one of the more upscale lounges but then JayRothschild( imagine the irony on his name) tried to penetrate me despite promises that we were going to keep things strictly hetero. If this is how the Kiev Lair runs their ship, I don't want anything more to do with it.

To top it off, this guy bills himself as the head of the local Lair and is teaching young impressionable men his pickup method and then trying to take advantage of them when they get loaded off his cheap ukrainian vodka.

To be clear, it was a night to remember, but not the sort of memories I wanted in Kiev. I'm in therapy at this point trying to make sense still of what happened. Maybe I'll have better luck in Chisnau.

To top matters off this jerkoff stole my phone in Kiev that night, and now is trying to impersonate me with my own photos. It should be clear this little fucker is a keyboard warrior subcontinent dweller that aspires to be a beautiful sub-Saharan specimen like myself.

[Image: 2j0q0l.jpg]
I met JayRothschild/pag in Kiev as well. I tried to have a normal conversation with him, but even though we were right beside each other in this low grade bar he had described as "top tier" prior to our meet up, he kept texting my phone with links to his dumb website, Culture Wiz. He complained that site hits were very low and explain to me that he was engaging in guerrilla marketing to increase its Alexa ranking.

Anyway, around 9PM, his sister shows up where we are meeting (he hadn't mentioned this previously) and after 15 minutes of small talk over some cheap vodka, she goes to the can to take a very long dump and JayRothschild/pag leans towards me and asks, "Do you like her?"

"Sure, she's cool," I responded and then he says, "$15 an hour. That's a good price by local standards. You in?"

I was shocked, but had to agree that it was a good price, so that's how I lost my virginity. And I can relive it again and again, because JayRoschild/pag was good enough to accompany us to his sister's cheap hotel room and film the whole thing with his BetaMax camcorder.

Ah, the memories.
I guess these two duds are remembering their times meeting up with other "manosphere" members.

Everyone should read this: https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/what...manosphere
Pag do you think you'd do even better with the whores if you weren't so fat?
(06-27-2019, 09:12 PM)SC87 Wrote: Pag do you think you'd do even better with the whores if you weren't so fat?

I don't know how this faggot got Seersucker Suit banned, but seriously, fuck Pag. Seersucker Suit was one of the few people of color on the forum.
Update: i was banned temporarily. I didn't screenshot it, but it logged me out of my account saying I was banned.

Fuck this "Kiev expert". Likely a closeted homosexual/ bisexual.

I talked to someone off forum who had met him and said that he lives off the inheritance he got from a relative.
^^Well known tactic to increase traffic.
(06-27-2019, 09:12 PM)SC87 Wrote: Pag do you think you'd do even better with the whores if you weren't so fat?

Nah, women like my clothing better than my ripped muscles

[Image: 2F1lnmkl.jpg]

[Image: I2rwVu8l.jpg]

(06-27-2019, 09:15 PM)Gruja Wrote:

I don't know how this faggot got Seersucker Suit banned, but seriously, fuck Pag. Seersucker Suit was one of the few people of color on the forum.

Easy, I increase their cocaine limit at the local brothel.

(06-27-2019, 09:19 PM)Seersucker Suit Wrote: Update: i was banned temporarily. I didn't screenshot it, but it logged me out of my account saying I was banned.

Fuck this "Kiev expert". Likely a closeted homosexual/ bisexual.

I talked to someone off forum who had met him and said that he lives off the inheritance he got from a relative.

You're the one that was in a 3-some with another man. Never been down that road myself  Tongue

And yeah, so what, I got $5 million after I already had $10 million lol

(06-27-2019, 09:20 PM)pussy sniffer Wrote: I checked pag the fag's website culturewhiz.org.

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/why-...rs-men-usa

It looks like a RVF for women. But the forum has Zero traffic.

Only losers post on forums 24/7 https://www.easycounter.com/report/culturewhiz.org
(06-27-2019, 07:47 PM)JayRothschild Wrote: Stop derailing my thread loser! People want to know about my trip! So anyway, I was walking around today and took some pictures Smile

So decide to head out.  I get my wallet with a bit of pocket change

[Image: vXtif3Wl.jpg]

Closing door and making sure its locked.

I thought about the subway

but this chick came right up asking me if I was famous

So then I decided to just walk around by the river

Man, thats maximum 7500 hryvna, around 250$...not much for a baller, you can't even bang a hot hoe with that.
^ "high end", no whore is "high class"
(06-27-2019, 10:36 PM)SC87 Wrote: ^ "high end", no whore is "high class"

Every social class has hierarchies you illiterate baboon