The Bitcoin Thread (price and other bitcoin related topics)
Also jjg, in regards to traveling, the fold app is adding Airbnb soon. Stack sats while traveling!
(Yesterday, 08:20 AM)Swordfish1010 Wrote: Also jjg, in regards to traveling, the fold app is adding Airbnb soon. Stack sats while traveling!

I had not heard of Fold, but I had heard about Lolli, and I suppose that they are similar kinds of apps that allow for the spending of fiat but getting change and/or rewards in bitcoin.. 

Whether traveling or not, it is probably not a bad thing to attempt to incorporate some of these liquidation and/or earning of bitcoin mechanisms into spending habits.. ... especially if you are going to spend anyhow, but the apps do not necessarily force you to spend bitcoin but instead to earn it, and therefore giving you more discretion regarding when and/or if to spend it.
(Yesterday, 08:49 PM)JayJuanGee Wrote:
(Yesterday, 08:20 AM)Swordfish1010 Wrote: Also jjg, in regards to traveling, the fold app is adding Airbnb soon. Stack sats while traveling!

I had not heard of Fold, but I had heard about Lolli, and I suppose that they are similar kinds of apps that allow for the spending of fiat but getting change and/or rewards in bitcoin.. 

Whether traveling or not, it is probably not a bad thing to attempt to incorporate some of these liquidation and/or earning of bitcoin mechanisms into spending habits.. ... especially if you are going to spend anyhow, but the apps do not necessarily force you to spend bitcoin but instead to earn it, and therefore giving you more discretion regarding when and/or if to spend it.

fold is still beta invite only. it has amazon which is a game changer in itself. I'm a big fan.