How to outsource online dating [my 7-step approach to save lots of time and effort]
Online dating can be highly effective - especially if you're good looking, have cool shit going on in your life, and can portray that through high-value pictures.

But the problem is that online dating can also take a lot of time and effort.

So, because I run my own business and got other things going on, I decided to outsource my online dating to a virtual assistant.

For around $200 bucks, that guy does most of my online game, which saves me dozens of hours each week.

If you want to outsource your online dating as well, below is how I approached it. I'm still adjusting my approach, so any feedback is welcome. But it's working quite well.

Step 1: Create a texting sequence

If you're like me, almost all of your conversations - at least the initial parts - during online game look the same.

You use the same opener. Almost all girls respond in the same manner. Then, you send the second copy and paste message. Once again, all girls respond in the same manner. And the conversation continues in the same way.

That's why the first thing you want to do is create a texting sequence. You'll send this sequence to your VA later so that all he or she has to do is follow it.

Also, make sure that your sequence contains different responses depending on the answer of your girl so that you'll have all of the most common scenarios covered.

(Side note: it's best to slightly adjust the sequence for each online dating platform - for instance, Tinder, Badoo, SA, etc. That helps you adjust the messages to the target audience and vibe of the platform.)

Step 2: Turn your texting sequence into a flow chart

Once you have your sequence, it's time to turn it into a flow chart. That way, you just send that flow chart to your VA, which makes it a lot easier for him or her to follow the sequence.

(Remember that the $3 an hour VA's from a country like the Philipines usually aren't the smartest. So, make sure everything will be so crystal clear that even an eight-year-old can follow it.)

To create the flow chart, I use visme.com, although there are also other options available

Step 3: Post a job offer on Upwork

Upwork.com is a site where you can hire freelancers.

Post a job offer there and you'll have dozens of freelancers reach out to work with you.

It's important, though, to be very clear in your instructions, especially if you want to hire a cheap VA from a country like the Philipines. Otherwise, they may not know exactly what to do, which is frustrating and hurt results.

What follows is the job offer I posted. Feel free to use the text and adjust it to your situation. (I was looking for a Spanish VA.)

Title:

Spanish Speaking Virtual Assistant Needed for Long-Term Online Dating Assistance

Description: 

If you’re a Spanish-speaking virtual assistant who is looking for exciting and long-term work, I may have a perfect opportunity for you. I will brief you well, be available for questions, and pay on time – every time. 

Here’s what the work is about:

I want you to take care of my online dating. I’ve created a step-by-step instruction manual that shows you exactly what to do. You’ll get access to this manual when we start to talk, but here are your main tasks:

- On Tinder, swipe right on hot girls and swipe left on the unattractive ones.
- Message the girls on Tinder according to the scripts I will provide you
- Message girls on colombiancupid[dot]com according to the scripts I will provide you

Here’s what I’m looking for:

* Available for two hours per day, at least five days per week
* Prompt communication 
* Can start working immediately 
* You have a passion for and experience with online dating
* You overpromise and overdeliver, hit deadlines, and value quality work
* You are self-driven, a responder (not reactor), and resourceful
* You are a high performer, make decisions fast, and outcome-focused

If this is you, then here’s what to do:

1) Apply for this job
2) Add “YES” on top of this application so that I can see you’ve read this description
3) Explain your experience with online dating
4) Let me know if you’re available for at least one hour per day somewhere between 5 pm and 11 pm Colombian time, at least five days per week

I read every application, so please make a decent effort Wink

Thank you!

P.S. I'm looking for someone with whom I can work long-term. So if you're not interested in long-term work, please don’t apply. Also, only apply if you're at least conversational in Spanish.

Step 4: Create an instruction video

Create an instruction video in which you outline - step-by-step - what the VA should do.

Just screen record your phone and go through the steps outline in the flow chart.

You'll want this video for your VA to provide guidance.

You can also outline the instructions in a text document, but I found a video file to be clearer.

Step 5: Have your VA do a four-day test trial

Of all the freelancers that reach out, select the one that best fits your needs.

Then, have him or her do a paid four-day test trial.

Just let them go through the flow chart and see how they do.

I recommend you to do a test trial first because you hire someone because then you can see whether they truly perform.

If they don't perform, select another freelancer.

If your freelancer performs well, you can hire him or her for longer term.

I pay around $200 per month to have my VA do my online dating. That includes Tinder, Instagram, and a Cupid site.

Step 7: Sit back while numbers from hot pussy rolls in

Now, you may have to provide additional instructions for your VA to have everything go according to how you want it.

However, if you approach it right, it'll eventually be a hands-off experience. 

My VA does everything now exactly how I want it, which means I can use those dozens of hours each week for other tasks, such as working on my business, going to the gym, and, of course, swooping the chicks.

Random notes:

- I only have the VA do my IG and Tinder messaging. From there on, he goes through the sequence, which will result in a  phone number. Once I have the phone number, I continue the conversation myself on Whatsapp to set up the date. You can have your VA set up the dates as well; however, then it'll be harder to have everything customized to your schedule. That's why I do that manually.

- I would recommend you to hire a VA that's a guy because then you can also have him do the swiping on Tinder and search hot girls on Instagram. Sure, girls can do that as well, but I found that girls often have a much different taste about what they find attractive in a girl.

Hope this helps.

As mentioned, I'm still adjusting my online dating outsourcing, so any feedback is welcome. Although this approach is working very well for me.

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions Smile
I used to "manage" tinder for a friend because he had awful text game, he lived in a different country and I would just change my location and swipe for him. He would show up for dates and read the convo beforehand (He actually has better IRL game than me but I have way more tinder knowledge).

This worked really well since I knew what his personality was like and it wasn't too far away from mine, doing it for a stranger I would guess most VAs just keep it short and logistics related (lower success rate but still if you have a good profile it's very doable) or follow a flowchart like in your case, but I doubt most people paying for this want to take the time to create a flowchart.

Also if you hire someone from another country it's going to be a problem with culture differences unless they stick to logistics talk, in my friend's case it worked since he was in a spanish speaking country and I'm completely bilingual.

I guess I'm coming into this thread from the other side but always thought it would be nice to manage multiple accounts for money, I think people overestimate the amount of time it takes to manage tinder when done efficiently (It can all be done from a computer instead of a phone).

It's super easy to change location on tinder if you use web browser or if you run bluestacks, I used to have up to 4 accounts at the same time in multiple locations to gauge responses. I agree with you that developing a texting sequence is really important, sometimes I would have almost the same conversation with multiple girls, just copy paste away and eventually I had girls willing to come over to my place or to meet.

I would strongly advice against starting with the typical opener that most guys use (Hi, hello, how is your day, compliment, mentioning their dog in the picture, etc) these openers get a lower response and extend the conversation, you want to get right into it to gauge interest without wasting too much time.

Beest, is there actually a market for this if I'm looking to manage profiles? I can see myself offering more than a random filipino and I already manage multiple profiles of my own anyways.

I can offer:
Setting up new tinder accounts with my own phone numbers ( I can get them super easy)
Using my own script/text game.
Very in depth knowledge about Tinder and ELO.
Native proficiency in English and Spanish.

I would need:
A set of pictures (3 minimum).
Brief description about the person I would manage the profile for.
Age range and location/s for swiping.
Covering the cost of tinder plus for unlimited swiping.
(06-24-2019, 01:14 AM)pussy sniffer Wrote: Ok interesting but you haven't talked about your results with this approach. What results did you get from a 3$ per hour filipino?

Having a full-time va has always been a dream of mine for when I am in SEA. But personally I wouldn't hire a filopino for that. I am sapiosexual, I don't want to fuck with retards and only severely affected retards would fall into a scripted trap from a 3$ per hour chipmunk. Instead I'd take a native-tongue white anglosaxon with decent IQ. Would probably be able to find one at 15$ per hour who is a student with good social skills. I'd give him an incentive of say 10$ for each date he scores me. If i'm in a 30 days full-time bang trip that would probably cost 3h of texting + 2 bonuses per day -> around 2000$. I might be able to reduce costs to 1000$ by reducing the hourly rate to 5$ but giving bigger bonuses of 15$ per date. That would be much smarter and more motivating for the anglosaxon student who would otherwise sit on his hourly salary without making effort to properly learn how to mass-pipeline efficiently. 1000$ for one month seems like a very good deal if he relieves me from all the stress and work of pipelining, so i can focus only on the enjoyment part of a bang trip.

But to get efficient work done for 200$ per month... I'd love to see that for a laugh to see the down syndromes you get to date.

He doesn't come up with the texts. I provided those. I just outlined exactly what he should do in every situation. For all common responses he knows exactly what to reply back. And in the 1% case that a girl sends something different, he doesn't respond but I'll do. (Yes, except for gathering the numbers, I check Tinder once per day to reply in case that's necessary.)

But yeah, you're right, that 21-year old Colombian chick I banged last night who is a professional model and regularly dances in reggeaton videos definitely had down syndrome. But I'm glad to hear you're doing better.
>>pussy sniffer wrote: ... I am sapiosexual, I don't want to fuck with retards...

Then why go to the Philippines? Why not just stay in Paris?
(06-24-2019, 01:14 AM)pussy sniffer Wrote: Ok interesting but you haven't talked about your results with this approach. What results did you get from a 3$ per hour filipino?

Having a full-time va has always been a dream of mine for when I am in SEA. But personally I wouldn't hire a filopino for that. I am sapiosexual, I don't want to fuck with retards and only severely affected retards would fall into a scripted trap from a 3$ per hour chipmunk. Instead I'd take a native-tongue white anglosaxon with decent IQ. Would probably be able to find one at 15$ per hour who is a student with good social skills. I'd give him an incentive of say 10$ for each date he scores me. If i'm in a 30 days full-time bang trip that would probably cost 3h of texting + 2 bonuses per day -> around 2000$. I might be able to reduce costs to 1000$ by reducing the hourly rate to 5$ but giving bigger bonuses of 15$ per date. That would be much smarter and more motivating for the anglosaxon student who would otherwise sit on his hourly salary without making effort to properly learn how to mass-pipeline efficiently. 1000$ for one month seems like a very good deal if he relieves me from all the stress and work of pipelining, so i can focus only on the enjoyment part of a bang trip.

But to get efficient work done for 200$ per month... I'd love to see that for a laugh to see the down syndromes you get to date.

Just curious here PS, do you fashion yourself a French intellectual?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=772WncdxCSw
Really great datasheet. Online dating is so useful and so boring. When I have the bank roll this is how i'll be doing it for sure. Two questions. Do you have them tell the girl they are your assistant or pretend to be you? And do you have them add your assistant to whatsapp where he continues to build a relationship with the girl or do you just tell him to have you add her? I think the building a relationship part on whatsapp can be just as much work as dating apps and websites. But teaching them to do all that could get complicated
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
@pussy sniffer: if you text like that it's not the girl who is retarded, you just have no text game

@20Nation While outsourcing requires some money, it'll pay back multifold if you spend just some of that time you'll save on business activities.

1) I don't have them tell me that they're an assistant.

2) No, I don't have my VA add them to whatsapp. I still do that. Thinking about how I can outsource that, though, but doing so is a lot harder since the conversation on whatsapp tends to be a lot more random and personal.

What I found to help a lot is to have an excellent Instagram profile. That way the girl can get a view into your life without you having to convey or brag about your lifestyle through the chat, which decreases the amount of time you'll have to text the girl. Plus, having an awesome IG reduces flake rate significantly.
This doesn't apply to all countries but "caveman online game" seems to be the best bang for the buck. Open her something like hey baby, hey beautiful or something like that. The next step is to tell her you're going to meet her at a bar and if you like each other/feel comfortable she's going to come back to your place and bang.

There are too many girls out there and it's not worth wasting time writing novels to her.

Once you met her get her a drink or two, start making a move on her and then literally grab her by the hand and pull her to your place.

That being said I'd also consider using a service like the OP is talking about.
I tend to use canned messages and sequences.

Tinder
Hey, (insert some open ended question about their profile or pictures)
Nice to meet you
I am not on here often, let's meet up soon.
Whats your number?

I go through so much volume i don't have time to be having much actual convos.

I will say though, if a girl is high priority/quality, handle that shit asap. Give it more priority and look to meet quick.

Ive fucked myself so much over the years with poor prioritizing. Tend to get lazy and go for the easy given bangs 1st.
If anyone is interested in this just send me a pm.
I just started managing a profile for someone over at RVF and will have another one in 2 weeks, I can handle 2 more profiles.
Using tinder around the world to pipeline was what I normally did anyways, figured I might as well get paid for it.