The Malaysia Thread
I didn't get the impression Tinder was good for quick lays. Don't get many quality matches and the ones you do did seem like girls that would not go out late and or fuck quick. Malaysian girls seem even more conservative than Vietnamese girls.

Id recommend night game there if on a short weekend trip.

But honestly would not recommend going to Malaysia for a women and lays.

Much much better places.
It depends on the girls. The muslim girls are no go, but the ones of Chinese descent are up for it. The ones that work office jobs are way more westernised.

You're right you have to filter through a lot of bad options to find them though and Malaysia is about the worst place in Asia for getting laid
(02-11-2017, 05:16 AM)Hawkman Wrote: It depends on the girls. The muslim girls are no go, but the ones of Chinese descent are up for it. The ones that work office jobs are way more westernised.

You're right you have to filter through a lot of bad options to find them though and Malaysia is about the worst place in Asia for getting laid

If you learn something in the Philippines, it's filtering through ugly girls
I spent 2 weeks in KL last November. I had a bit of a Tinder fest with modest quality girls (4s to 7s), Malays, Chinese Malaysians, a pinay and a Maldivian. All of them were fun fuck and banged on first dates (except the Maldivian). It was my first time using Tinder in a big city so can't compare much. Not a party guy so can't talk about night game either. Overall I'd say KL is still fairly nice for online hookups. And Malay chicks got nice booties so if you sick of skinny Thai it worse it to cross the border.
(02-11-2017, 10:59 AM)baimu Wrote: I spent 2 weeks in KL last November. I had a bit of a Tinder fest with modest quality girls (4s to 7s), Malays, Chinese Malaysians, a pinay and a Maldivian. All of them were fun fuck and banged on first dates (except the Maldivian). It was my first time using Tinder in a big city so can't compare much. Not a party guy so can't talk about night game either. Overall I'd say KL is still fairly nice for online hookups. And Malay chicks got nice booties so if you sick of skinny Thai it worse it to cross the border.

That's what I like to hear. I'll try out tinder when I go there and hopefully get the flag (thinking about only spending 3 days there)
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(02-06-2017, 02:47 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 11:53 AM)Dash Wrote: Yea, skout is completely worthless. Just downloaded wechat and trying the nearby feature. That is not looking too promising.

Never used Skout before, is there any country it works well? 

Skout actually worked well for me in Colombia.

I tried it in other countries but it Was worthless besides a few cases. 

For instance it is possible to meet occasional Thai tourists in Moscow who are open to be shown around and it seems like there is no competition.

Also if you are using Skout in London you can meet a lot of Filipinas who changed their location to London. This can be more effective that actually using Skout in Philippines to filter girls who are looking for foreigners but still easier just use tinder there. I also recall some Malaysian and Indonesian women changing their location to London but didn't chat them.
Skout worked well for me in Taiwan but that was 4 years ago. And had a few notches in thailand 2 years ago. Dunno how it wud be now. But I think they are trying to move everybody on their new app Meetme .
Had a good time in Malaysia (KL). My first night I met up with a girl who was half Indian half malay. It seems that Malaysia is a mix between local Malaysians, Chinese immigrants and Indian immigrants. She was so-so but bangeable and I wanted my flag.

We saw the amazing Patronus towers then got some drinks on a street filled with bars. Then, it was back to my place, easy peazy. Highly of the night was banging her on the balcony overlooking the Petronus towers and risking jailtime (muslim country).

Day two in KL, I got a girl to basically come straight to my place. I tiny chinese girl. It was pretty easy and an hour later I was with my second girl in Malysia. Next stop... Jakarta.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Lived in Malaysia for a year, cannot say it was a successful one as far as girls goes in KL. Most of the girls there I got there were tourists and some of chinese heritage. I ended up with a pretty conservative Malaysian Tamil girl for the last couple of month who was fun to be with but very shy about her sexuality.

My advise for getting the flag easily will be to go to the malaysian provinces in Borneo: Sabah and Sarawak. The capital of Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, has some decent local nightlife and a lot less muslim than the rest of the country.
(03-23-2017, 05:26 AM)TigerT Wrote: My advise for getting the flag easily will be to go to the malaysian provinces in Borneo: Sabah and Sarawak. The capital of Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, has some decent local nightlife and a lot less muslim than the rest of the country.

This information is very interesting to me. I've been to Malaysia twice now and coming from China, I really like the people in Malaysia. However, Kuala Lumpur physically is very inhuman, just too much concrete.

KK sounds like somewhere I really need to check out on my next trip. It has every thing I like. Water, close access to nature, some options for living on islands with low populations, opportunities to make use of my mandarin and decent population size with nightlife options that are rare in most non-major cities in Asia.

At this point I'm on the look out for places that I'd be eager to live once I leave China (I absolutely cannot picture living in China forever) and KK definitely has my attention, thanks to your post.
(12-13-2017, 02:14 PM)Suits Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 05:26 AM)TigerT Wrote: My advise for getting the flag easily will be to go to the malaysian provinces in Borneo: Sabah and Sarawak. The capital of Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, has some decent local nightlife and a lot less muslim than the rest of the country.

This information is very interesting to me. I've been to Malaysia twice now and coming from China, I really like the people in Malaysia. However, Kuala Lumpur physically is very inhuman, just too much concrete.

KK sounds like somewhere I really need to check out on my next trip. It has every thing I like. Water, close access to nature, some options for living on islands with low populations, opportunities to make use of my mandarin and decent population size with nightlife options that are rare in most non-major cities in Asia.

At this point I'm on the look out for places that I'd be eager to live once I leave China (I absolutely cannot picture living in China forever) and KK definitely has my attention, thanks to your post.

Yeah me neither then I look at my situation in China and what I could do in other countries, and China is winning 90% of the time.

But living in Borneo (or at least the Malaysian side as I don't know Kalimantan) is very attractive to me. Don't expect too much on the nightlife either. It's "decent" coming from someone who has spent most of the last 5 years in Tier-3 cities in China...
(12-14-2017, 02:43 AM)TigerT Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 02:14 PM)Suits Wrote:

Yeah me neither then I look at my situation in China and what I could do in other countries, and China is winning 90% of the time.

But living in Borneo (or at least the Malaysian side as I don't know Kalimantan) is very attractive to me. Don't expect too much on the nightlife either. It's "decent" coming from someone who has spent most of the last 5 years in Tier-3 cities in China...

I'll have to go see for myself, but nightlife isn't my top priority. An international restaurant scene is something I would look for more than a good club (which I don't go to anymore), but a decent cocktail lounge and craft beer scene is high on my list of things I'd want in a city that I spent a lot of time in.

At this point, I'm not really looking for one place where I would settle down and live 365 days per year. I think it'll be impossible to find one place that fits all of my desires. Rather, I'm looking for two or three locations that I could move between throughout the year.

So far, I've spent time in KL, Georgetown and on Langkawi. I've concluded that I can't see myself spending too much time in KL, as the city is super uninspiring in a lot of ways (far worse that Beijing, which I find very inspiring), but that I do really like the country and the people, aside from the corruption and Muslim legal weirdness. I have met a ton of locals who love their country and are passionate about making it a better place, which is not something I can say about China.

Georgetown is just downright boring, although it was still superior to Beijing in certain ways. Langkawi has a cool main island, but it would be a struggle to have long term friends there.

Long term, I would like to see my more permanent base being a place where I can reasonably acquire permanent residency and/or citizenship, which means that Malaysia is a little less competitive than some other places I'm considering, but overall, it is very much somewhere I could consider living part of the year if I found the right city for me.
Hi Tyson here, I am a Malaysian Chinese. Plus, new to this forum..

It's great to heard that you guys are talking about Malaysia, feels proud of it.

And I had to admit with the point that Malaysia is Not a pussy paradise, comparing to Thailand, China and other better place. But it's still a decent place to get lay, not that hard actually..

In Malaysia, if you want to get Quality girls, Day Game will be a better choice. As most Malaysian girls don't had the habit to go out drinking, rather they go had coffee or shopping together, so it's rather hard to spot a Stunner in Night life scene as DASH pointed out: ZOUK, Changkat..

Think that I will make a thread specially on Day Game in Malaysia..

Hmm. Let me find a time..
Delicious Women.Delicious Food Tongue