Share your TRT experiences
The true result of sexual discipline (aka sexual kung fu, since "kung fu" can be roughly translated as discipline, though actually the Chinese term has deeper meaning than English "discipline") is not to make a person a work beast, but rather to induce a state of energized calm, saatvic state in yogic terminology. Work beast is rajasic, state of angry externalized aggressive energy. All these manosphere forums praise rajasic energy: work all day like a mad beast, fuck all night to run up as high a notch count as possible, boost testosterone as high as possible, visit as many countries in as short a period of time as possible, burn the candle at both ends, live fast, die young. There is a tendency in the manosphere to confuse tamasic with saatvic and denigrate both. These two states can appear similar in some respects, though tamasic people are easy to spot because of their obesity. Tamasic people are calm externally because they are lazy and lacking energy, but in restless turmoil internally, angry because they can't stop eating in particular, blaming everyone else, etc. Saatvic people are calm both externally and internally because their energy is coiled, ready to deploy as needed, but wasted pointlessly.

I was actually joking about the dick cage maybe being useful and I hope you were joking too. The only restraint that is of value is internal self-restraint.

Read Mantak Chia (or watch his YouTube videos) and start to practice sexual kung fu. It takes many years to truly master sexual kung fu. Most young men who boast of being multi organic sexual kung fu adepts are doing it wrong and not getting the truly life-changing benefits.
I disagree that a dick cage can't be useful. My dream is to have a girlfriend who completely controls when and how I can cum.

About the testosterone test : By the way I did an opiates binge 5 days before doing the tests (I do it every 2 or 3 months). I just read that opiates reduce testosterone so maybe my testosterone actually higher than on the tests. I'll see that soon.
I've used Test quite a bit over the years. I never went to a doctor, just got it while I was in countries where it is legal OTC. It triples my sex drive, makes me want to get out of the house and do things and helps a bit in the gym. I'm a huge fan. Most of my articles where I was consistently sleeping with 3 women a day, I was on Test. The only negatives I have found is when you come off it (I have only done cycles) and some acne. I also notice I get angry a bit easier. But 95% good for me. Those times doing cycles in pussy paradises are some of the best times of my life.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(08-02-2019, 06:21 PM)20Nation Wrote: I've used Test quite a bit over the years. I never went to a doctor, just got it while I was in countries where it is legal OTC. It triples my sex drive, makes me want to get out of the house and do things and helps a bit in the gym. I'm a huge fan. Most of my articles where I was consistently sleeping with 3 women a day, I was on Test. The only negatives I have found is when you come off it (I have only done cycles) and some acne. I also notice I get angry a bit easier. But 95% good for me. Those times doing cycles in pussy paradises are some of the best times of my life.

Do you have any experience getting Test in Europe or in SEA? Most people talking about TRT on the forums seem to be located in America. I'm curious to try doing a cycle but in France I know it's almost impossible.

Other question, I'm a bit confused about "cycles" as this seems to be something related to steroids use. When you talk about "Test cycles", it's not something illegal in the US?
Cycles are when you do a high amount of testosterone for a fixed amount of time, usually 12-16 weeks. It’s not TRT, which is when a guy does a lower amount of testosterone over a longer period of time, usually years. Although a guy on TRT can blast and cruise, which is something I may do soon, 100 mgs/week isn’t really doing the trick.
(08-02-2019, 07:15 PM)pussylicker Wrote: Do you have any experience getting Test in Europe or in SEA? Most people talking about TRT on the forums seem to be located in America. I'm curious to try doing a cycle but in France I know it's almost impossible.

Other question, I'm a bit confused about "cycles" as this seems to be something related to steroids use. When you talk about "Test cycles", it's not something illegal in the US?

Its not hard at all to get test in Europe. Just join a good serious weightlifting gym near you, go there and lift regularly for a few months, and get talking to the bigger guys. Once they get to know/trust you a good % of them will either be able to hook you up or else give you the details of someone who can.

Most competitive bodybuilders/powerlifters are on gear in every country, so its just about getting into those social circles.
(08-02-2019, 10:51 PM)Scotian Wrote: Cycles are when you do a high amount of testosterone for a fixed amount of time, usually 12-16 weeks. It’s not TRT, which is when a guy does a lower amount of testosterone over a longer period of time, usually years. Although a guy on TRT can blast and cruise, which is something I may do soon, 100 mgs/week isn’t really doing the trick.

Still don't understand. Is blast and cruise something exclusively related to steroids use, or can you "blast and cruise" with only testosterone? I don't think I want to touch steroids.
I had my blood taken last week. I go for my results on Wed afternoon. I know my triglycerides and cholesterol is probably sky high . Will that keep me from getting perscribed Test, if that shit is high?

I have lack of desire to do most things now too. Other than work.
My gear was delivered without incident. Customs opened the package, but apparently didnt give a fuck or just didnt know what it was lol.

Getting needles has proven challenging though. There's a big drug problem here so the pharmacies are shy about selling them. I asked a couple in my broken vietnamese, they understood, but they looked at me like i was trying to buy a bazooka lol.

Need to find some 25 or 26G 5/8"" 1ml syringes. Best ones for sub q injections apparently. And none of the online medical depots ship here. Fucking sucks.

@pussylicker

Testosterone is a steroid, just happens to be one the body produces naturally. Any guy taking "steroids" is using test as the base of his cycle, albeit at levels far higher than what a man would normally produce. The purpose of "blast and cruise" is to build muscle mass you wouldnt be able to on a TRT dose.
^Use 1” or 1.5” needles to inject.
Thats for intra muscular. Everything ive read indicates sub q is the better way to go.
Finally got some syringes.

Did my first 200mg test cyp injection, and took 10mg dianobol.

Felt like a god in the gym lol.

Part of is probably placebo but dianobol is said to kick in very quickly. Will report here regularly with updates.
Got my blood work results back. Estrogen levels are at 39 and total testosterone was 213. I am 40 years old. I was shocked.
Thats like the test levels of an 80 yr old man.
I know. I do not get depression. But I have no desire to do anything. Other than work and sleep. They also did a full panel blood test. I take fish oil pills and a multivitamin. My cholesterol levels were below the lowest they normally should be. The doctor asked if I was on cholesterol medicine? I have put on thirty pounds since january. I drink red bulls all day long, drink beer and eat fucking taquitos from the gas station. My sodium levels were below average, my enzymes and triglycerides were low as fuck. But my gluclose and creatine levels were above the high mark. He said, because I drink redbulls all night long at work and not enough water. So, I figured I would have wrecked cholesterol and normal T levels. But it was the exact opposite. And my low t is because of my pituitary gland? Fucked up LH levels or some shot like that. So, I am going to start taking testosterone, hcg and some other drug that is an estrogen blocker.
I'd stop the red bull binging. It's probably affecting your sleep quality - which is more important for t-levels than anything imo. Also get on a better diet. You're probably not eating enough good cholesterol (eggs, meat, avocados,etc).

But get your bodyfat under control before doing anything. Drastically raising testosterone levels with high bodyfat is asking for estrogen issues/side effects.
They want me to take some anti estrogen pill. I will have to look and see. They also said they want to get my T levels to about 600. So, that is just a normal level. But 600 from steroids is going to be different than a natural 600 level? In regards to results from diet and weight lifting?
You should find a better endo imo. 800-1000 total test is a healthy young mans level, and should be the goal if youre gonna commit to lifelong trt.

I tested at 807 at 28. I felt decent at that level, libido was good, good muscle mass. But Id personally like it to be a bit higher. These "ideal" levels are based on reference ranges from the current population, which has the lowest t levels in history. A few generations ago men may have walked around with 2,000 total test.

To answer your question though, yes, steroid/trt 600 would be different from a natty 600. There will be smaller troughs with the former. As a natty, just 1 day of bad diet, no sleep or getting wasted can have you test several hundred points lower. Your levels will be more constant with trt.
Btw, fuck doing sub-Q injections with anything over .5ml. Abs have felt like they took some bodyshots from George Foreman the last few days.

Did IM injections in the delts today and that was completely painless.
I went in and got my first injection. If you buy it month to month, they give you a bag with 4 premade syringes of 150mg ot a test cynopate cocktail. I amgonnavtake one anti estrogen pill a week. I will see how I react to the shot. Start hcg next month.