Pros and cons of women around the world
I think those of who are well-traveled tend to prefer foreign women over the women back home - but also realize it's not a panacea. Thought it might be a good idea to have a thread with some general observations and comparisons.

Starting with Vietnamese women:

Pros:

-Best looking in SEA (maybe 3rd in Asia overall I'd say)
-Feminine (I don't think I've ever met a viet chick I could describe as manly. Women act like women here, and they respect men - for fear of the rod lol).
-Traditional (virtually every Viet girl will want a commitment right away - they don't waste time on players).
-Hard working (women tend to run the small businesses here, and the households - they have a fantastic work ethic)
-Reasonably interested in foreigners (our rep is somewhat mixed - we're notorious fornicators but also we don't beat women so there's that)
-Easy to get out on dates (very easy to like up a coffee date every day in Saigon if you want)

Cons:

-Feminine, traditional,etc. (guys I've met here who rolled through for <week had a tough time usually)
-Frigid/asexual (I've been fortunate to find a few nymphos out here, but viet women are overwhelmingly lacking in sensuality.)
-Boring (I've had to abruptly leave dates here I was so fucking BORED.)
-Attitude (I've noticed a rapidly westernizing attitude on Tinder - girls who are 6s a best acting like they're a k-pop starlet. Even IRL, I do see this little princess attitude on girls 7+ quite frequently. Just kind of nose up in the air if you know what i mean. I didn't see that in Thailand. Or in Korea to be honest.
-Nerd look. For lack of a better term, I see a lot of viet girls with this baggy clothes & brimmed metal glasses look. It's like they're either dressed to the 9s, or wearing that crap. Very little inbetween.
American women:

Cons:
Everything

Pros:
Birthrate is lowest in history, and they love abortions. In a few generations they'll be extinct.
African Women:

Pros:
-Still defined gender roles, will take care of their man
-Bodies made for sex and bearing children
-Often allow several women or will keep up with it
-Amazing asses
-Relaxed attitude, don't take thing too serious, often laugh
-Sex is always possible
-Still hold family values, although different in their cultural context

Cons:
-All love is transactional, very materialistic
-Very low worldly knowledge, hard to have serious conversations
-Often cold, see men as a means to survive
-Not as passionate as Latinas
-Not very loyal, will trade up if they can
-High on drama
-Get fat with age
-Not curious about anything, very dull

Latinas

Pros:
-Most feminine
-Positive attitudes, bring life to the table, lots of fun
-Very passionate and loving
-Great sex
-Family values
-Preserve well with age (better than western women)
-Gender roles are still there, although decreasing
-Curiosity to experience things and see the world
-Will not leave you for cheating
-Good for extroverts

Cons:
-High influence from novelas, very shallow
-Extremely dramatic and emotional
-Not loyal, high propensity to cheat
-Hard to talk about serious subjects, knowledge is low
-Fairly materialistic, men has to provide for everything
-Often not very hardworking
-Bad for introverts
-Dangerous bringing them to the west
(06-10-2019, 10:24 AM)Mercenary Wrote: American women:

Cons:
Everything

Pros:
Birthrate is lowest in history, and they love abortions. In a few generations they'll be extinct.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
carpe diem
@RottenApple

I havent spent much time in LatAm or Africa but does it not depend on the country?

Even in SEA, I notice massive differences between countries.
Filipinas

Pros:

-arguably the warmest and sweetest personalities in the world
-very humble girls, can't speak for older guys but ones under 40 don't really have to get too materialistic with them
-great caregivers, if you meet the right one, they will devote everything to taking care of their man and children, a good test early on with this is see how they react if you get sick
-very realistic about their SMV, girls I met there tended to know exactly where they stood in the age and looks department and acted accordingly
-they respect strong leadership, if they sense confidence in a man and trusted guidance, they will follow them and basically do whatever you say
-are very open about showing you their culture 
-amazing sexual energy, these girls are just built for it

Cons:

-more fat girls here than in other parts of Asia, not as bad as the west, but it's noticeable
-girls are ingrained to lie the same way most westerners breathe, so have to be careful of meeting one with bad intentions
-it's hard to be direct with these girls with face being a big part of their culture
-some can be a bit air headed, I met one I would have considered intelligent, I considered myself smarter than my STR, others just outright made me lose brain cells
-generic behavior, to be fair, this can be an issue with girls from every culture, but it's more noticeable here
-family, I've heard stories of family members mooching off the stable girls, or girls with bad intentions can get money just to send back to them
-can be very clingy, get mad when you even look in the direction of another girl and get insecure about a lot of things (this can arguably be a pro though because it also means the girl is invested in you, but some guys get overwhelmed by their particular clingyness)
(06-10-2019, 11:43 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: @RottenApple

I havent spent much time in LatAm or Africa but does it not depend on the country?

Yeah, you can definitely differentiate, this was a general sum up of the Latina type, the same for African girls. I haven't been to Argentina but the girls from there I met were a different story. Brazil possibly as well. The other countries are quite similar in mentality I think, but more difference between coastal girls/'andean' girls and real indigenous. 

What I wrote applies mostly for Colombian, Ecuadorian, Peruvian, Venezuelan chicks and probably Chilean, Bolivian, Paraguayan girls as well. Brazil not sure but plausible. Argentinian girls are different in some ways.
Serbian Women

Pros
- Hands down one of the HOTTEST women in the world. Tall, long legged, amazing asses, feminine, and beautiful. GREAT genetics
- Speak English fluently, they understand everything including sarcasm, innuendos, wittiness, etc.
- Friendly, they don't act like they are too cool for you
- More traditional than western girls
- They are not particularly gold digger-ish
- Proud as people (which can be a con)
- Don't really give a shit about your foreigner status, WGF, or exotic factor (which can be con). No one race has a significant particular advantage in Serbia...perhaps except for black guys.

Cons
- Have much higher standards for what they consider a physically attractive man than their more Eastern European counterparts (if you are below 5'11", you are below average, if you are under 5'11" and not fit/skinny/out of shape...you are REALLY below average in Serbia)
- Competition for them from the local Serbian men is quite high. Serbian men are tall, masculine, fit, alpha and aggressive
- hard to score - you need good game, patience, and persistence to score a nice one
- large age gaps is not as acceptable here as it is in the more Eastern European countries
- a lot of them smoke
(06-11-2019, 08:31 AM)Rottenapple Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 11:43 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: @RottenApple

Yeah, you can definitely differentiate, this was a general sum up of the Latina type, the same for African girls. I haven't been to Argentina but the girls from there I met were a different story. Brazil possibly as well. The other countries are quite similar in mentality I think, but more difference between coastal girls/'andean' girls and real indigenous. 

What I wrote applies mostly for Colombian, Ecuadorian, Peruvian, Venezuelan chicks and probably Chilean, Bolivian, Paraguayan girls as well. Brazil not sure but plausible. Argentinian girls are different in some ways.

Argentinian girls have italian blood in them pretty often.
If I talk to a woman long enough eventually I will always get around to asking them:

PT "Hey do you have any Cuban in you?"

Her "Uhhh...no"

PT  "Would you like some?"

P.S. Im Cuban
(06-10-2019, 10:46 AM)Rottenapple Wrote: African Women:

Pros:
-Still defined gender roles, will take care of their man
-Bodies made for sex and bearing children
-Often allow several women or will keep up with it
-Amazing asses
-Relaxed attitude, don't take thing too serious, often laugh
-Sex is always possible
-Still hold family values, although different in their cultural context

Cons:
-All love is transactional, very materialistic
-Very low worldly knowledge, hard to have serious conversations
-Often cold, see men as a means to survive
-Not as passionate as Latinas
-Not very loyal, will trade up if they can
-High on drama
-Get fat with age
-Not curious about anything, very dull

Latinas

Pros:
-Most feminine
-Positive attitudes, bring life to the table, lots of fun
-Very passionate and loving
-Great sex
-Family values
-Preserve well with age (better than western women)
-Gender roles are still there, although decreasing
-Curiosity to experience things and see the world
-Will not leave you for cheating
-Good for extroverts

Cons:
-High influence from novelas, very shallow
-Extremely dramatic and emotional
-Not loyal, high propensity to cheat
-Hard to talk about serious subjects, knowledge is low
-Fairly materialistic, men has to provide for everything
-Often not very hardworking
-Bad for introverts
-Dangerous bringing them to the west

I believe any bringing any woman to the west if you have no social skills with women is dangerous.Most guys looking to find women abroad honestly can't start over in another country so that will be their only option.Guys who believe a woman should be loyal because they're nice and a good provider shouldn't bring a woman to their country if she's attractive or better looking than average western women.I see your points about knowledge but most guys when you really get down to it don't care.
Yea I think guys who've been abroad for a stint may forget how thirsty the dudes are back home. A viet 6 would be an 8 in most parts of the U.S...will get hit on everytime you turn your back.

Also i think women are much more locally entrenched than men. Harder for them to pick up and leave their family, culture etc.

If I married a Viet woman, I'd likely stay here. I dont think America is a healthy society to raise children anyway.
Polish Women

Pros
- Wholesome. They are not the hottest but they are cute to pretty on average assuming they aren't fat and in prime age. They mostly 6s and 7s
- High levels on English. They love American style clown game but you don't need to be cocky
- More feminine than Western girls
- Friendly and fun. Great reception upon approach and if they are not interested, they let you down easy
- They are not really gold diggers
- One of the best ROI in terms of effort for bang in EE...if you are a decent looking dude

Cons
- Talent tops out at 7s and doesn't go much further
- Going from a girl who is in the 6s to getting a girl who is a solid 7 is surprisingly exponentially harder
- Loyalty is questionable if you are their boyfriends/significant other
- Rise in feminism beliefs and careerism as well
- Increasing standards for what they consider a physically attractive dude