Seeking arrangement/sugar daddy game
(07-04-2021, 10:36 AM)Hypno Wrote: 63, I find it to be a lot cheaper than regular dating. First, I don't pay allowances and I say that in my profile. Second, I have gotten to where two thirds of my dates start at my house, so all I spend is for a cocktail or a few glasses of wine. The other third start at a restaurant near my house and I pay for drinks, maybe an appetizer. Yes about a quarter of the time I pay for an uber to my house but then I'm not paying for a restaurant and there is a very high close rate.

I coudn't imagine going through all of this for bullshit regular dating. SA completely flips the script and preselects for women who want to fuck older guys.

You are right, if you are under 35 or can't convincingly act like you have money, then maybe its not for you. But you don't have to spend much money actually.

So are you saying that at 63 in the USA, you bang young women on a first date, don't pay them allowances or do P4P, don't even take most of them them out for drinks, just pay for uber occasionally? It seems like you live in a different reality than most guys in the US, even those in their 20s and 30s. I'm not doubting you, just wondering why this is the case? Do you look like the guy from Dos Equis commercials? Do you have a fancy multimillion dollar house? What do you have going for you that enables you to do it?
The guy he was replying to is " Grey husky 63" hence the 63 reference , I'm sure he's not saying he is 63 years old.. And gh 63 , fantastic write-up. With all the pros and semi pros ( same thing if we are honest with ourselves) and putting yourself in the sugar daddy rotation with a dozen other guys it all seems not worth it to me.
(07-04-2021, 06:50 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: The guy he was replying to is " Grey husky 63" hence the 63 reference , I'm sure he's not saying he is 63 years old..  And gh 63 , fantastic write-up.  With all the pros and semi pros ( same thing if we are honest with ourselves) and putting yourself in the sugar daddy rotation with a dozen other guys it all seems not worth it to me.

It depends on your lifestyle.  To be honest, looking good, logistics, clothing and lifestyle costs time and money, and someone got to spend hte money, and that is going to be you. 

You can cut corners here and there, but for sugar babies, they want to be seen, that is, to dress well and look good on instagram and get validation. If a guy is constantly clubbing and dining, it can be worth and even cheaper and faster.  Isn't it the same with normal hot women?

For a normal guy, I will try these next months to game fuck buddies that like older men (older as a 40s guy vs 20 year old girl).

The levels of superficiality are way higher, it makes me remembers the 90s, when the economy was booming.  Perhaps most millenials just forgot about prosperity and have spend the last 15 years cutting corners and taking coffees and avocado toasts with cheap zara clothes instead of asking for bottles at clubs, or perhaps I just got older lol.
I agree with Great Husky from my experience using it. While the girls you can fuck for free are more rare and you really need to search/screen for them on SA, the good part is you will have unlimited access to a higher volume of women. The same girls might be on tinder and have their age filters set lower so you never see each other or may swipe left. On SA the entire dynamic starts with them placing you at a higher value. This might backfire for the semi pro type girls, but increases your chances with the girls you're targeting.

In Colombia SA is the exact opposite. Here I have unlimited options on tinder so if I go on SA the girls who may have banged me for free on tinder will be guaranteed to hit me up for $ and the girls here are more open to dating older guys and there's no shaming about it so you don't need to use SA to access younger girls.
(07-05-2021, 12:16 AM)Shimmy Wrote: ...

In Colombia SA is the exact opposite.  Here I have unlimited options on tinder so if I go on SA the girls who may have banged me for free on tinder will be guaranteed to hit me up for $ and the girls here are more open to dating older guys and there's no shaming about it so you don't need to use SA to access younger girls.

Market always changes to local conditions. Venezuela and Colombia have a huge, huge sex tourist industry.  Just for the preselection as an older man, SA is worth the monthly cost.

And on Bumble, in my market there are too many older millenials age 35 who want to settle down or are fat or have nothing new after ten years of partying or working. Young girls do not know the world nd have read less books, of course, but cognitivelly, women mature fully by 26, I found little difference in reasoning between 26 and 36, and their assess are harder.

For men, it is the opposite, those idiiots are more idiotic than ever, at 30 they are adolescents still.

At Tinder you might lower your age but there is a limit. By genetics, I will be fully grey hair by late 40s, so I cannot really say that I am 32, even if skin and body might look 30s.
(07-05-2021, 12:16 AM)Shimmy Wrote: I agree with Great Husky from my experience using it.  While the girls you can fuck for free are more rare and you really need to search/screen for them on SA, the good part is you will have unlimited access to a higher volume of women.  The same girls might be on tinder and have their age filters set lower so you never see each other or may swipe left.  On SA the entire dynamic starts with them placing you at a higher value.  This might backfire for the semi pro type girls, but increases your chances with the girls you're targeting.

In Colombia SA is the exact opposite.  Here I have unlimited options on tinder so if I go on SA the girls who may have banged me for free on tinder will be guaranteed to hit me up for $ and the girls here are more open to dating older guys and there's no shaming about it so you don't need to use SA to access younger girls.

I've used SA in Medellín before but never Tinder so hopefully I can replicate yours and forum member NorCalNurse's results when I return.  Based on note-sharing from said forum member, there are definitely some girls using both Tinder and SA; eskimo bros FTW.
(07-07-2021, 05:27 AM)OviOs Wrote:
(07-05-2021, 12:16 AM)Shimmy Wrote: I agree with Great Husky from my experience using it.  While the girls you can fuck for free are more rare and you really need to search/screen for them on SA, the good part is you will have unlimited access to a higher volume of women.  The same girls might be on tinder and have their age filters set lower so you never see each other or may swipe left.  On SA the entire dynamic starts with them placing you at a higher value.  This might backfire for the semi pro type girls, but increases your chances with the girls you're targeting.

I've used SA in Medellín before but never Tinder so hopefully I can replicate yours and forum member NorCalNurse's results when I return.  Based on note-sharing from said forum member, there are definitely some girls using both Tinder and SA; eskimo bros FTW.

Unfortunately Medellin Tinder is much much worse than any other city outside of Colombia.  All the gringos there have spoiled the girls.  I met a forum member in Medellin who normally uses SA in the US with great success and the girls he was messaging there had worse attitudes than any Colombian girl I've ever talked to so even though tinder sucks for Colombia standards it's probably better than SA.  If you're older change your age to 24 and pay for platinum and hide your age so you can't see it.  The girls who actually set their age to an older guy will be much worse than the girls who set it at 29 or whatever but might be open to dating you if you have a decent profile.  You'll also see way more under 25 girls to swipe on.