Where to go in Eastern Europe for July & August
Former RvF member here, with a new username. Have met quite a few people on my old account / have some reps etc, but wanted to cut any links to RvF with this account.

I'm based in Spain at the moment but need to get away from the painfully hot weather for a couple of months. 
At the moment intending to go to Tallin, but also considering somewhere in Poland or Ukraine.

I feel these months are tricky for staying a couple of months in one place - university towns like Krakow are quiet, and there's mixed
opinions over how good places like Kiev are during this period. 

I prefer meeting girls during the day, so the quality of nightlife doen't matter that much to me.

Does anyone have experience staying in Tallin or Kiev/Poznan etc during July & August and can offer an opinion?

Apologies if this belongs in an ongoing thread / isn't worthy of a standalone post.

Cheers.
Sounds fun.

If it were me and I had never been to EE id look to hit a few places so I can see which one I prefer for any future visits.

Poland - 2 weeks

Ukraine - 2 weeks

Estonia - 2 weeks

Romania - 2 weeks
If you decide on Ukraine then I would forget Kiev, there will be a clearout in summer, especially in August.

I'm planning to spend some time in Western Ukraine, where I've had some of my best sexual experiences; Ivano Frankivsk, Chernovcy. Looking for the more unspoiled girls who aspire to places like Kiev, and give you some wgf. Also there's the Carpathians, which beats the concrete jungle of Kiev when it's 30 degrees

If anyone fancies it let me know, no fcuking weirdos please.
Heat in Ukraine (other than Carpathians) in mid-summer is typically worse than Spain, because it's humid heat. In Spain, at least it's nice once the sun goes down. Which is why they have that night culture: party all night, sleep all day. There's a reason so many people go to the beach in August. You might want to investigate beaches in those Baltic countries. In Ukraine, there are beaches in the Black Sea and sea of Azov.

Personally, I stay in Kyiv until my 90 days are up in late August. All the trendy people leave, but it's not empty. Ordinary people just sunbathe in the park and jump around in fountains to cool off, or go to those islands in the Dnieper. I just rest up in preparation for mountain hiking when I go to Bulgaria next. I already have a girlfriend, who i pay well to stick around in August for twice weekly visits, so lack of trendy young women in city not a factor for me.
Meeting an RVFer who will be rolling into Minsk on July 2. We will stay in Minsk for a couple of days before hitting the provinces. Might take in Russia too. I'm off all July.
(06-08-2019, 11:25 AM)shemp Wrote: Heat in Ukraine (other than Carpathians) in mid-summer is typically worse than Spain, because it's humid heat. In Spain, at least it's nice once the sun goes down. Which is why they have that night culture: party all night, sleep all day. There's a reason so many people go to the beach in August. You might want to investigate beaches in those Baltic countries. In Ukraine, there are beaches in the Black Sea and sea of Azov.

Personally, I stay in Kyiv until my 90 days are up in late August. All the trendy people leave, but it's not empty. Ordinary people just sunbathe in the park and jump around in fountains to cool off, or go to those islands in the Dnieper. I just rest up in preparation for mountain hiking when I go to Bulgaria next. I already have a girlfriend, who i pay well to stick around in August for twice weekly visits, so lack of trendy young women in city not a factor for me.

I have no particular love for the black sea, the Ukrainian beaches at least are crap. Although I might check out Sochi this month. Haven't been to the Bulgarian or Romanian Black sea coast. 

I was in Montengro last summer, not a place for getting laid, and rather boring nightlife, best with a girl. 

I'm not so interested in maximising my summers, as I spend winters in Asia and I don't have a job. I prefer travelling off-season when there's less crowds and the prices are normal.

Trendy people, lol true. Nobody wants to spend August in Kiev
Does anyone have experience staying in Tallin or Kiev/Poznan etc during July & August and can offer an opinion?

yes all of them.

tallins great in aug, but the weather in unpredictable can randomally rain one day be hot the next.
daygame is great the best flow is outside the mall vernu mall. also girls in the old town, old towns great for idates/day 2s.
parnu in the north 2 hours by bus $16-20 is great for beachgame. only go on a hot day tho.

Poznan - great if you like young women 18-21. roosh use to live there and found he got a lot of sex with younger girls but they don't wanna commit. so perfect If you want fun. daygame is ok but much better is Wroclaw, warsaw is prob the best polish city for daygame, highest population so highest flow and has Ukrainian girls. just book an apartment 10-15mins walk from the main underground. wait at rush hour times before and after work. collect numbers before work and try for idates after work

kiev, in aug id choose Odessa. the women of kiyv but in bikinis can see more skin Wink
(06-12-2019, 10:29 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: Does anyone have experience staying in Tallin or Kiev/Poznan etc during July & August and can offer an opinion?

yes all of them.

tallins great in aug, but the weather in unpredictable can randomally rain one day be hot the next.
daygame is great the best flow is outside the mall vernu mall. also girls in the old town, old towns great for idates/day 2s.
parnu in the north 2 hours by bus $16-20 is great for beachgame. only go on a hot day tho.

Poznan - great if you like young women 18-21. roosh use to live there and found he got a lot of sex with younger girls but they don't wanna commit. so perfect If you want fun. daygame is ok but much better is Wroclaw, warsaw is prob the best polish city for daygame, highest population so highest flow and has Ukrainian girls. just book an apartment 10-15mins walk from the main underground. wait at rush hour times before and after work. collect numbers before work and try for idates after work

kiev, in aug id choose Odessa. the women of kiyv but in bikinis can see more skin Wink

Thanks for this - really helpful to hear from someone who has actually been in Tallin in August and knows what it's like.

I'm assuming Krakow, Poznan, Wroclaw will all be quiet in summer due to universities being closed.

I was thinking of Odessa but the more I read about it, the more I'm leaning towards Kiev, which seems to suit me a bit more.
Probably will check out both Kiev and Tallin this summer.
(06-13-2019, 12:01 PM)Wannabe_Surfer Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 10:29 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: Does anyone have experience staying in Tallin or Kiev/Poznan etc during July & August and can offer an opinion?

yes all of them.

Thanks for this - really helpful to hear from someone who has actually been in Tallin in August and knows what it's like.

I'm assuming Krakow, Poznan, Wroclaw will all be quiet in summer due to universities being closed.

I was thinking of Odessa but the more I read about it, the more I'm leaning towards Kiev, which seems to suit me a bit more.

Guys - not calling putting him on full blast just yet but just be very weary of "wannabe_surfer". His story matches Anthony Zirbas (weirdo from Athens who is wanted by the FBI) a little bit too closely. I could be compltely wrong but its worth noting thats all. Just a heads up.

If I am compltely wrong I apologize to to OP in advance but again it is worth noting for the safety of other forum members 
(06-13-2019, 04:26 PM)Manufactured_doubt Wrote:

yes all of them.

Guys - not calling putting him on full blast just yet but just be very weary of "wannabe_surfer". His story matches Anthony Zirbas (weirdo from Athens who is wanted by the FBI) a little bit too closely. I could be compltely wrong but its worth noting thats all. Just a heads up.

If I am compltely wrong I apologize to to OP in advance but again it is worth noting for the safety of other forum members 

I don't know who Zirbas is, but I'm happy to exchange RvF account names with you (via PM) and you can verify that way (point being I've met quite a few well repped members on RvF who've repped me from real life meetings so should be enough to put your mind at rest).

yes all of them.

Regarding Tallin I have two things to add. The mall must be Viruu mall and not Vernu. Also Parnuu is south of Tallin, and not north...

As for Odessa over Kiev...this must be the worst piece of advice I have ever seen on this forum.
Odessa sucks, it is p4p central, even normal girls with normal jobs in Kiev, go to Odessa do p4p to sponsor their vacations. The beach sucks, dirty sand, dirty water, and the overall vibe of the city is negative.
(06-14-2019, 11:42 AM)Wannabe_Surfer Wrote:
(06-13-2019, 04:26 PM)Manufactured_doubt Wrote:

yes all of them.

I don't know who Zirbas is, but I'm happy to exchange RvF account names with you (via PM) and you can verify that way (point being I've met quite a few well repped members on RvF who've repped me from real life meetings so should be enough to put your mind at rest).

No need comrade- your response alone is more than sufficient that I can safely say publically you are not him. He would never have responded in a cool level headed manner like yourself. Please excuse my mistake but of course, you can see how people will try to ruin our shiny new pitch to play (the forum). He already trolled over in the game section so it was plausible but again thank you for clarifying and I love the thread and am watching. Carry on- I apologize again
During August there's a one week film festival in Sarajevo every year. Never seen so many pretty women, even my Bosnian friends were stunned lol
Besides, Sarajevo is an interesting city and I had good times with the Bosnians