Chase Excellence Not Women?
^^ Pretty good post.

I'm getting girls out of my system by doing love tourism. Just a couple years with ONS and maybe some FB but after that phase I want to settle down into LTRs.

And yes, balance is important with money/girls. Some people slave away for a faceless corporation and have no social skills to function outside of work. Conversely some people pick up girls for decades and have a crap career and nothing to show for.

Only minor disagreements I have with you is
TRT will extend your peak.
Age is just a number with fitness to some degree. I have met an elderly woman that swims more laps than I can.
I'm cool with an age gap in my relationships only a tool would want to marry or settle with an age appropriate woman. I'm not giving too much away but I have the genetics and career to pull this one off.
(08-11-2019, 11:03 PM)donnygately Wrote: And i'm saying your broader position is wrong, it gets easier once you hit 30. Stop pretending your opinion is undeniable fact you won't learn anything that way. And I'm not at a college campus, although there are some colleges in big cities.

You think the hot 25-yr old in Manhattan wants the 25yr old junior associate, or the 33-yr old senior VP, assuming looks, clothes, and fitness are are ~the same? Feel free to substitute Miami, Vegas, Houston, LA.

Not to mention the, say, 20-33% of girls that have an older man/daddy fetish. My personal experience is that number is at least double the % of girls who have zero interest in me due to age gap. I didn't think I could get hot, tall, fit, sexy, smart, 19-20 yr olds and then my game leveled up, now I get a few new ones every year. 19-23 is my sweet spot. I don't even bother with girls over 26-27 due to increased bitchiness and emotional baggage, generally speaking.

Additionally, older guys are great for college girls precisely because we're not in their social circle, there's no risk of blowback if things go badly. You don't need a college campus when there's starbucks and whole foods & bookstores and malls and bars and lounges and parks and gyms everywhere, that's what game is all about. If she likes you, she doesn't need an excuse to fuck you, it's usually as simple as 'I want to ride some dick on the lowdown tonight.'

Quit hamstering your logic. 

There's a reason why you and older men are on SA. While some girls have fantasies, they will take Chad's cock any day over yours.....unless they want something from you. Do they want to be seen at their football game tailgating with a guy who looks like their dad or the guy from the rival college? Chad has the social validation, he can join in any time and fit right in. Older men have to bring something to prove themselves or show how they will add value, which practically means....material things. Most guys on SA have mentioned buying lingerie or toys for the girls, would they still want you if you didn't? 

More importantly, those SA girls you fuck are fun....but would you seriously have an exclusive LTR with them? No one wants a damaged girl. Bro, you're just a shrink appointment with a side of dick to them. The 25 year old might prefer you, but 19-23 will prefer Chad.
The girls on SA don't care if it's Chad's cock , your cock , my cock or his cock. The girls on SA are merely prostitutes in denial.
(08-13-2019, 01:14 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote: Quit hamstering your logic. 

While some girls have fantasies, they will take Chad's cock any day over yours.....unless they want something from you.

[Image: 18jwl2.jpg]
(08-13-2019, 01:14 AM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:
(08-11-2019, 11:03 PM)donnygately Wrote: And i'm saying your broader position is wrong, it gets easier once you hit 30. Stop pretending your opinion is undeniable fact you won't learn anything that way. And I'm not at a college campus, although there are some colleges in big cities.

You think the hot 25-yr old in Manhattan wants the 25yr old junior associate, or the 33-yr old senior VP, assuming looks, clothes, and fitness are are ~the same? Feel free to substitute Miami, Vegas, Houston, LA.

Not to mention the, say, 20-33% of girls that have an older man/daddy fetish. My personal experience is that number is at least double the % of girls who have zero interest in me due to age gap. I didn't think I could get hot, tall, fit, sexy, smart, 19-20 yr olds and then my game leveled up, now I get a few new ones every year. 19-23 is my sweet spot. I don't even bother with girls over 26-27 due to increased bitchiness and emotional baggage, generally speaking.

Additionally, older guys are great for college girls precisely because we're not in their social circle, there's no risk of blowback if things go badly. You don't need a college campus when there's starbucks and whole foods & bookstores and malls and bars and lounges and parks and gyms everywhere, that's what game is all about. If she likes you, she doesn't need an excuse to fuck you, it's usually as simple as 'I want to ride some dick on the lowdown tonight.'

Bro, you're just a shrink appointment with a side of dick to them. The 25 year old might prefer you, but 19-23 will prefer Chad.

Bro, stop masquerading your opinions as facts. I can't imagine ever being a shrink for them, or anyone. Given that every girl I've banged the past ~3 years on SA has been 19-24 except for one 26yr old former model, your assertions are prima facie false, and I got the receipts to prove it.  I've banged multiple 19 and 20yr olds every year since 2013 on there. 

I know you like to bang hookers and I'm not looking down on you for that, but stop telling older guys who are actually out there nailing hot college girls that it's only a fantasy. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean no one can, I've been nailing a 21y sorority girl, working fashion model all year. Maybe it's easier in big cities but then I live in one, if I lived in the sticks maybe it'd be harder.

The 19yr old girls on SA aren't looking for 19yr Chad or they wouldn't be on the site in the first place.