Players Lounge
(07-28-2021, 08:48 AM)foggyfrank Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 12:14 PM)AirWaves Wrote: She read the DM, but didn't respond for the eternity that was 15 minutes (lol now at me).

So I became a bitch and offered a drink at a nice bar instead.

Then I immediately doubled down on being a bitch and also offered for us to go to a cooking class.

Her response: "I don't know"

Then a few hours later: "Will you pay my rent? I spent all my money on myself."

(07-28-2021, 08:29 AM)Lampwick Wrote: Bro lets his guard down: "Hey guys, here's a time when  I screwed up.  Hopefully you can learn from my mistake."

People in thread: "You made a mistake!"

@Lampwick a guy can make all the forum posts that he wants to ask for redemption from his mistakes, but his text game was beyond pathetic.

How can he be a guy who is 24h/7 thinking about "game" and pretending to be a "player" and then he's not even able to have normal text conversations with a girl that he already had a date with? When she saw how low-value  he was, she rightfully ghosted his texts after the date, and humiliated him a bit more by asking that he pays her rent.

Lol, you never slipped once in your life? When someone is constantly messaging girls they are bound to mess up once in a while. It's good to have self awareness and keep ourselves in check. I sometimes do something and then realize it came from a place of neediness/being insecure or I was just being a bitch not comfortable with hurting someone's feelings.

One who thinks he can never make mistakes or is too ashamed to admit it is someone who will never improve, they will go through life feeling angry/sad/etc and won't even know why they are feeling a certain way.
Yeah. I admit. This was a recent text conversation of mine with a set after we had our first date and her pussy was in FIRE :

Me : - "let's go grocery shopping and make dinner at my place."
(no reply)
Me : - "Oh actually we could go to this lounge bar to have a drink there if you prefer?"
(no reply)
Me : - "Let's go to a cooking class together instead is that fine for you?"
Her : - "Please pay my rent I'm poor"

But I'm constantly improving... it's been more than 10 years...
I just realized I'm inadvertently doing push/pull on the forum lol

Posting like you know everything too much = arrogant ass

Posting like you know nothing too much = idiot newb

Alternating between these two = real, unpredictable
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(07-29-2021, 07:19 AM)foggyfrank Wrote: Yeah. I admit. This was a recent text conversation of mine with a set after we had our first date and her pussy was in FIRE :

Me : - "let's go grocery shopping and make dinner at my place."
(no reply)
Me : - "Oh actually we could go to this lounge bar to have a drink there if you prefer?"
(no reply)
Me : - "Let's go to a cooking class together instead is that fine for you?"
Her : - "Please pay my rent I'm poor"

But I'm constantly improving... it's been more than 10 years...

Ok, you're mac supreme #1, airwaves is but a boy. What now? You're the shit, everybody knows you're the shit.

Froggyfrank, you're the shit bro. You're the shit's shit. You shit the shit's shit for fun every single day 365 24/7 7\11. Where do we go from here?
(07-29-2021, 07:21 AM)AirWaves Wrote: I just realized I'm inadvertently doing push/pull on the forum lol

Posting like you know everything too much = arrogant ass

Posting like you know nothing too much = idiot newb

Alternating between these two = real, unpredictable

That's your real problem : you're a fucking autist. Please take your mask off for 5 minutes and read how you communicate. You really seem like a person who read a game book and 100% lives through it. Maybe it worked fine with your FIRE method because you got lucky to be there on a bull market and you were persistant. But you can't get the same success you got with your autistic game book so you double down on getting your autist language on point. Oh I must have missed a game concept! too much "push pull!".
^ Have fun getting banned again lol

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...5#pid57785
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
(07-29-2021, 07:30 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ Have fun getting banned again lol

https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...5#pid57785

It's my first account here, not sure what you're talking about you and your alias account "Shifty".

I guess it's one of your autist coping mechanisms? Oh this guy is mean to me, he's a former banned member! Uuuuuhhhh mods please ban mean man!

I'm constantly improving my game. It's been 10 years. If you see a small SEA man running sets and push/pulls it's me. I only trust you if we've met else I assume you're a liar.
(07-28-2021, 10:40 AM)Mirror Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 01:00 PM)Foothunter Wrote: The only acceptable reply is to just say something like 'Guess you are too busy' if you want to find a way of how to cancel it or you just say 'Are you fine?' if you want to 'empathize' with her or 'Don't be shy, you can reply to me.'
But you are right most of the time, just give no second reply.

Missed that message. I'll adress that because its shit replies. Why?

Situation: You invited a girl. She saw DM, didnt asnwer for 15 min.

1. "Guess you are too busy" What does that communicate about you? You already beforehand accepted that she doesnt want to come and spend time with you. Who writes message like that? Guy who doesnt see himself attractive. Also it communicates "I guess you have other interesting things to do than being with me". If we go layer deeper "I guess you have better cocks to suck than my cock". If you still dont see it: put a friend in this situation instead of girl. Will you reply that to your friend? For fuck sake

2. "Are you fine?" Chase. Also thats wrong here is your intention to "empathize" with her. Do you really care about some random girl that you met one time? Probably not. So you want to "empathize" with her in order to fuck her. YES man = youre fucked.

3. "Dont be shy, you can reply to me" You know she isnt shy lol. You been on a date with her and she also reopened this conversation after some time = she's a shy girl?  Smile  Again what does it communicate? It communicates that you want her and pressuring her to reply. Chase. Youre fucked.

There are moments where you can send a double text. I am not saying that 'oh yes everybody must do it'. Let's just say that a girl doesn't text you back after some hours or even days, these are texts that can potentially re-initiate something. It doesn't show high or low value, because these texts are very short. Sometimes girls text me back, especially the 'shy' ones.

1) Ok that one is a bit weak, I give you that. However if you have pictures of yourself doing fun activities, I rather think of it as 'ok you are busy doing uninteresting stuff, whereas with me you could do cool and fun activities'. That's what I am thinking in my head. If the chicks think otherwise, next.

2) Believe it or not, but sometimes parents, siblings, friends or other family members die, chicks can have a car accident or something else can happen. One chick for instance had a family member who died.

3) Actually that text indicates that she is the one who has 'low value' because you expected her to be more fun. You can also re-word it as 'I guess you are the shy type after all' or 'I thought you were fun'.

Then again you are only fucked if you have no options. If you have options, a second text sometimes won't hurt.
(07-29-2021, 12:24 AM)Mirror Wrote: Thanks man.

About the ego thing: I agree with what you wrote about ego and stuff. What Im implying with my question is: is he really define himself as a player and not John? Or is he just using terms and thats it? Because when girl trying to suck his money off... he said something like "I aint no John" or something. And other times John and player thing pops out in his posts.
As for defining yourself: example is kid bases his identity upon fact that he's American citizen and stuff.

About this quote: "Look how you built your message. Whores play you = theyre manipulative. You learning Game to play them - how are you better than them?" I shouldnt have used that question at the end because it fucked my point. I mean that if you learning Game to play them - then youre manipulative yourself. Lets try again but with better word picking.

Quote:Stop letting whores play you. Do the hard and long ego-crushing-and-rebuilding work of learning enough Game to play them.

Whores play you = they are manipulative. Learning Game to play them = you are manipulative and paying them back. So what I dont like about that advice is: it has resentment in it. "Paying back" is revenge. If you gonna learn game in that emotional state then you're mostly fucked. Your emotional state will pull you down so Game will become a trick. Why? Because whores here are validators. Very difficult to learn game when you need validation from women. You still putting women on a pedestal. So you will try game women but it fucked before it even begins.

The group of guys that can need validation from women and have good amount of pussy is narcissists. One reason is they dont have empathy so they dont qualify to women. They are not seeing women on a pedestal. But at the end you will be fucked too. When validation is there everything is awesome but if there is none (someone cheats at you etc) = hell, emotional breakdown. So good luck becoming that.

Are you from FSU?
Quote:There are moments where you can send a double text. I am not saying that 'oh yes everybody must do it'. Let's just say that a girl doesn't text you back after some hours or even days, these are texts that can potentially re-initiate something. It doesn't show high or low value, because these texts are very short. Sometimes girls text me back, especially the 'shy' ones.

Sure you can sometimes send a double text. Just not your variants.
Even if it after some hours and days its shit replies anyway.
Your variants actually show low value doesnt matter if its a short message or not.

Quote:1) Ok that one is a bit weak, I give you that. However if you have pictures of yourself doing fun activities, I rather think of it as 'ok you are busy doing uninteresting stuff, whereas with me you could do cool and fun activities'. That's what I am thinking in my head. If the chicks think otherwise, next.

"I rather think 'ok you are busy doing uninteresting stuff, whereas with me you could do cool and fun activities' " - But your text doesnt reflect those thoughts. I bet you just trying to rationalize your text. Or you just cant communicate that youre thinking.
But even with this thinking youre trying to prove her that it would be better with you than other shit what she's doing. So selling. Look how your thoughts is flawed.

Its not about what you think in your head, its about what you communicate to the girl. You can think that you're the king in your head but if you behaving = communicating that youre peasant then its not peoples fault that they treat you like a peasant.

If we go deeper then if youre thinking that youre the king then you behave like one. If your thinking but not behaving then youre faking it, your concept that "youre the king" is just fantazy that you play for yourself. But truly youre peasant.

Sure, lets next every girl just because you're shooting yourself in the foot and making it her fault.

Quote:2) Believe it or not, but sometimes parents, siblings, friends or other family members die, chicks can have a car accident or something else can happen. One chick for instance had a family member who died.

I believe you. But it would be alright text if you message it to your friend. You care about him and stuff. But you dont care about some random girl you met once. Also caring about your friends is good. But communicate to the girl you met once that you're caring about her is bad game.

Quote:3) Actually that text indicates that she is the one who has 'low value' because you expected her to be more fun. You can also re-word it as 'I guess you are the shy type after all' or 'I thought you were fun'.

Male friend - ignores you
You - "Dont be shy, you can reply to me" - is it really indicates that he's low value because you're expected him to ber more fun? Or is it that he doesnt want to talk to you but youre pressuring againts resistance? So who's low value after all?

Quote:Then again you are only fucked if you have no options. If you have options, a second text sometimes won't hurt.

I meant you fucked in conversation with this girl. If you have options doesnt mean that you shouldnt be smart about them.

Quote:Are you from FSU?

Yep
Well man, I see you have just different thoughts about it. I can see where you are coming from and I won't argue or prove my point. If your method works for you I am glad for you, but my method also worked out for me, so that's good too. At the end of the day that's what it's all about. What works for someone, may not work for someone else.
Ok, cool
I like an in-shape, well preserved 40+ or even 50+ cougar. In the USA right now, there are very very few available.
Maybe a few black women.
Female population is grotesquely fat and hagged-out
(07-30-2021, 05:06 PM)OldSojer Wrote: I like an in-shape, well preserved 40+ or even 50+ cougar.  In the USA right now, there are very very few available.  
Maybe a few black women.
Female population is grotesquely fat and hagged-out

I live in an SEC university town. Our metro area of about 750K is about 30% black. I get around and I see very few in shape black women over 40. The obesity rate is off the chart. The most in shape women 35 and above are upper middle class white women, most of whom are married. Sometimes for the 2nd or 3rd time but they're married. Besides them some of the newer Asian residents but again those women in the age range you mentioned are rarely single.
Just met my upper age limit last night. She's 43; 12 years older than me. She must've been an 8 in her prime bc her face and body looked ridiculously youthful.

Hardly had to do anything either. I love how older women can be so easy sometimes.

Was at that bar to see a mate of mine (ex-neighbour's bf) DJ a set. I used to live down the road so it was my regular watering hole and knew some of the others. So glad that night game is almost 100% back and most of us are fucking like rabbits if we weren't over the year — I exceeded my notch count from last year this morning..