Players Lounge
Find me a girl that is doing online dating for more than a week and I will show you a girl with 'issues'. I always assume they have issues at this point. But there was a misplay on my part
Turned 30 the other day and tonight I thought I would try out Tinder's boost thing. I'm getting lots of likes, lots of them, more than I've ever had before but they're all in their 30's and past their prime.

It's over...
You can be 29 for a couple years.
(05-08-2020, 08:57 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote: Turned 30 the other day and tonight I thought I would try out Tinder's boost thing. I'm getting lots of likes, lots of them, more than I've ever had before but they're all in their 30's and past their prime.

It's over...

Rawdawged a 20-something today and I'm hitting the big 5-0 in a few months. Don't worry, 30 is still young. The great thing is the older you get the younger and hotter the chicks get!
(05-09-2020, 01:52 AM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 08:57 PM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote: Turned 30 the other day and tonight I thought I would try out Tinder's boost thing. I'm getting lots of likes, lots of them, more than I've ever had before but they're all in their 30's and past their prime.

It's over...

Rawdawged a 20-something today and I'm hitting the big 5-0 in a few months. Don't worry, 30 is still young. The great thing is the older you get the younger and hotter the chicks get!

Amen to that.

I haven't ever fucked girls as hot as I've been doing so in the last couple of years. I'm 38. 

I've never struggled with women but the absolute top tier have always been hard till the last 18 months or so. Being a man is amazing.
I forgot what it feels like to have actual abundance. It really is a game changer. It's the first time since I've gotten out of an LTR where I've actually had girls on tap, seriously changes my mentality in a big way. Makes me forget why I ever even agree to exclusivity in the first place, girl has to be amazing.

I've been running tuthmosis style first date bang strategy almost exclusively and honestly I ran that before dude even wrote about it. Especially during coronatimes though it pays dividends. Use it players

I have a funny story, kind of.

So yesterday I hit it off with this cute 21 year old on Tinder, she's actually polite, respectful, doesn't pick up her goddamn phone every 2 minutes and generally well mannered. So I invite her over on the pretense of margaritas and spaghetti. We end up just drinking and not eating and getting along famously. Honestly my game is just on point the whole day, I'm impressing myself with how sauve I am. And because I banged a girl that morning I wasn't really pressed for pussy I just kind of wanted fun feminine company.

So we hit it off, we're drinking, I'm doing push and pull - telling her funny stories making her laugh - she's smart and fun to talk to so I'm actually really enjoying talking to her. It gets later in the night and I'm shitfaced and she starts saying we should go lay down.

I'm like "why"
she's like "it'd be nice to cuddle"
"we can cuddle on the couch"
she's like "and you know..."
I'm like "what"
she's like "you know"
and I'm like "no, you ask me nicely for what you want"

She stammers for a bit and asks me to have sex with her, politely. Frame set, game on. Just let me suck my own cock for a second, making a girl ask for the dick is solid game, someone pat me on the back my hand is tired. We have sex it's alright, it's mostly just really sloppy drunk sex. I think she wanted me to put on a condom but I said I wouldn't have sex with her if that was the case and we fucked without one. Man I'm an asshole sometimes.

Anyway we go back to drinking and hanging out. She's getting tired but indulging my drunk ass stories and jokes and appears to be having a good time. We do a little living room dancing and head back to bed. I'm pretty fuckin sloshed at this point.

Anyway, we get into bed and I'm thinking - might as well get one in before bed - and I start rubbing her clit making her cum. She comes, I flip her over and I - like a dumbass - miss the sweet spot and bump my dick against the ol brown starfish, it was like hitting a brick wall. She screams "NO", i'm like "don't worry I'm jus-" attempt #2, same story, missed marcies playground and smacked up against the ol baloon knot.

Her body language goes COLD, she turns away. I'm like trying to tell her I'm just drunk and am not trying to forcibly put it in her pooper. It's not working. She doesn't believe me. Then I roll over and I'm like "whatever, my bad, goodnight". Then she gets up pretty drunk herself and is like "I SHOULD GO". I'm like "you can stay, it's fine. You've been drinking and what's the deal anyway" she's like "I don't know". I ask her a few more times if something is wrong and she denies anything is wrong just that she has to go.

I called her when she got back to her house and was like "really, what's the deal. Are you home safe" confirmed she was home safe. Told her to hit me up today, she hasn't. Around noon I sent over a text that said "hey I really enjoyed hanging out with you and having sex with you. I want to see you again but if you don't it's all good it was nice to meet ya". That was my attempt at a safety text and clarification. Radio silence. She confided to me after we fucked the first time I was the 2nd guy she's ever been with but she also said she had an IUD so I don't believe her. She was shaking when we were doing forplay though, she was super nervous so who knows.

I can't believe girls sometimes and I definitely shouldn't drink so much I miss the port hole hahaha. Worst part is I don't even like anal, and I wouldn't ever try some shit like that I want the girl to do an enema first. I could definitely see why she didn't believe me though. I did want to see her again, oh well, chargin it to the game.
(05-10-2020, 12:58 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote: Amen to that.

I haven't ever fucked girls as hot as I've been doing so in the last couple of years. I'm 38. 

I've never struggled with women but the absolute top tier have always been hard till the last 18 months or so. Being a man is amazing.

How old are your top tier?

For me they're 18-22 and I can't see how it would be getting easier to bang them at 38 than when you're in your 20's.
(05-11-2020, 02:03 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: I can't believe girls sometimes and I definitely shouldn't drink so much I miss the port hole hahaha. Worst part is I don't even like anal, and I wouldn't ever try some shit like that I want the girl to do an enema first. I could definitely see why she didn't believe me though. I did want to see her again, oh well, chargin it to the game.

Lol. Cool story bro. Knock knock knocking on heaven's door
https://youtu.be/f8OHybVhQwc?t=4

(05-11-2020, 03:18 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote: For me they're 18-22 and I can't see how it would be getting easier to bang them at 38 than when you're in your 20's.

There is no way you could know when you're in your twenties. Unless you're a woman, and they know all about it lol

(05-15-2020, 02:23 PM)LeBeau Wrote:

Too short has some real old school game man, classic and timeless. A lot of what he's saying is lost on people. A lot of people can't imagine almost pimping by accident, or having so much access to whores that he's made the moral decision not to pay them, or having girls fall in love so quick so willing to impress you that they're offering up their stacks. He's not a good looking dude, I wish I could describe what makes guys like him him other than "game". You know when you hear him talk he's real though

I love too short, he should've retired from music a long time ago though. 40 water too.
I like Paul Janka, he is no joke. But very logical. He was self-taught and no pushover. Daygamer w/ a shitton of intelligence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYT6qlyIws
"Everything I found out, I want to forget."