Players Lounge
I have been extremely busy lately and I'm using online game just to bang. Since I don't have a lot of time I have been pushing for just going straight to their place or mine (usually do a mini date before). The last 2 girls in my "rotation" had the same story:
1. Bang
2. Girl starts asking me for more of my time (Wants to do go on dates instead of just meeting for the booty call)
3. I ignore their request.
4. They get mad or send me a weird text on how I should have told her I was just looking for sex (I went straight to this girl's place on our first meeting and she still told me this.

Is there a way to keep them in rotation longer strictly as booty call type meetings?
Other than:
a) Running comfort game/ actually going on dates.
b) Ghosting them and moving on to the next one
(06-20-2019, 02:21 PM)Shifty Wrote: a) Running comfort game/ actually going on dates.

Can you schedule some low-grade comfort game into shit you were going to do anyway?

I always had a lot of luck with ordering takeout after sex, or letting them crash with me then come with me to get coffee and a bagel in the morning.

I know some guys want them out of the house right away at night, but letting them sleep over and walk around in your t-shirt for a while does lock in another bang in the morning.
(06-20-2019, 04:40 PM)Jetset Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 02:21 PM)Shifty Wrote: a) Running comfort game/ actually going on dates.

Can you schedule some low-grade comfort game into shit you were going to do anyway?

I always had a lot of luck with ordering takeout after sex, or letting them crash with me then come with me to get coffee and a bagel in the morning.

I know some guys want them out of the house right away at night, but letting them sleep over and walk around in your t-shirt for a while does lock in another bang in the morning.

I used to bring girls with me to run errands. Take the car to the shop, get groceries, clothes shopping etc. Sometimes you want solitude/independence above all else, but if letting her tag along to shit you were going to do anyway makes her feel good, then why not.

Even something as simple as "I'm going to jiu-jitsu tonight, do you want to come watch class."
There's no such thing as different but equal. 
-Dante Nero

That is what I did before, let them sleep over, cook some breakfast in the morning and drop them off at their place.

I just can't commit that much time to a girl right now, and I can't have her joining me on my daily life either.

Even having her over is kind of a pain in the ass, but still doable. At this point I would take a 6 I can visit at her own place 1-2 times a week with no drama over a 7 who will keep asking me to go on dates or even worse who wants to text/call me constantly.

I was just trying to come up with a way to flip the script or something (Maybe by telling them I'm going to be out of town or just plain out telling them I just want to fuck but this usually hurts their feelings), otherwise I might have to hold out for another 2 months until I can go back to normal.
Fuck it. Just got home. Was at a house party, target isolated, made out, chilling on the floor with my head between her legs, just waiting for her mate to smoke her last rolly and head to bed so we could get it in. Then My girl gets up, goes to loo and doesn’t come back. She’s gone upstairs to her gfs bed and passed out. Bollocks, so close. Seemed a sure thing.

Oh well, charge it to the game.
They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
I think my ex keeps coming over in an attempt to keeps my balls drained just enough to reel in my desires to fuck somebody else.
After sex with my young Ukrainian rental girlfriend, which included a lot of cunnilingus (she's at the ovulation point and her smell particularly arouses me then), for some reason I had a sudden whim not to wash my face before going out dancing, though I did wash the rest of my body. This is social dancing in the close hold, "cheek to cheek". Bad dances with all partners, including expressions of disgust as soon as the women got near me, whereas I had all good dances Saturday, when no such smell on me. Take into account that I always tend to get polarized reactions from women, either very attracted or very repulsed, and there were some other differences between last night and Saturday, not just pussy smell versus no smell, so it's not an apples to apples comparison. In particular, I wasn't too keen on last night's partners, whereas those on Saturday were all very attractive to me, and I have I hard time concealing my emotions, especially boredom and contempt, which are offensive emotions. Anyway, I'm going to be sure to wash my face in the future after sex and before going out dancing. Though I'm kind of pleased to have created yet another scandal with these women. I don't just troll on internet forums, I did it in real life as well.
(06-25-2019, 10:47 AM)shemp Wrote: After sex with my young Ukrainian rental girlfriend, which included a lot of cunnilingus (she's at the ovulation point and her smell particularly arouses me then), for some reason I had a sudden whim not to wash my face before going out dancing, though I did wash the rest of my body. This is social dancing in the close hold, "cheek to cheek". Bad dances with all partners, including expressions of disgust as soon as the women got near me, whereas I had all good dances Saturday, when no such smell on me. Take into account that I always tend to get polarized reactions from women, either very attracted or very repulsed, and there were some other differences between last night and Saturday, not just pussy smell versus no smell, so it's not an apples to apples comparison. In particular, I wasn't too keen on last night's partners, whereas those on Saturday were all very attractive to me,  and I have I hard time concealing my emotions, especially boredom and contempt, which are offensive emotions. Anyway, I'm going to be sure to wash my face in the future after sex and before going out dancing. Though I'm kind of pleased to have created yet another scandal with these women. I don't just troll on internet forums, I did it in real life as well.

[Image: 2fYg.gif]
WTF @Shemp
Shemp, you lead an interesting life.
^ Got to admit. Thats one method of pre selection that never occurred to me. Hats off to trying it
(06-25-2019, 10:47 AM)shemp Wrote: After sex with my young Ukrainian rental girlfriend, which included a lot of cunnilingus (she's at the ovulation point and her smell particularly arouses me then), for some reason I had a sudden whim not to wash my face before going out dancing, though I did wash the rest of my body. This is social dancing in the close hold, "cheek to cheek". Bad dances with all partners, including expressions of disgust as soon as the women got near me, whereas I had all good dances Saturday, when no such smell on me. Take into account that I always tend to get polarized reactions from women, either very attracted or very repulsed, and there were some other differences between last night and Saturday, not just pussy smell versus no smell, so it's not an apples to apples comparison. In particular, I wasn't too keen on last night's partners, whereas those on Saturday were all very attractive to me,  and I have I hard time concealing my emotions, especially boredom and contempt, which are offensive emotions. Anyway, I'm going to be sure to wash my face in the future after sex and before going out dancing. Though I'm kind of pleased to have created yet another scandal with these women. I don't just troll on internet forums, I did it in real life as well.

Damn shemp. Most guys talk a big game in Ukraine, but that is next level Illuminati shit, r/k selection. I'm expecting an in-field one of these days from you. Alpha as fuck.

https://youtu.be/zmIUm1E4OcI
>> Got to admit. Thats one method of pre selection that never occurred to me. Hats off to trying it

Conscious brain wasn't thinking. Maybe subconscious reptile brain did think of pre-selection. Went dancing again yesterday (Friday), again after sex with cunnilingus but this time washing my face beforehand. One bad dance, two excellent. The bad dance was a mercy dance: early and so mostly empty in the club, girl sitting there alone, me the only free man, very obvious I was avoiding her, so decided WTF let's give her a try, she was even more incompetent than I feared. The other two women were mutual attraction, plus good dancers with good sense of music, tall and slender and small breasted, which is the best body type for dancing. They were sniffing at me to some extent, but I doubt it was sex smells, just wanted to know what I smell like. (Speaking of smell, that bad dancer had foul body odor. The attractive women were wearing quality perfumes that masked their natural smell.) These attractive women were about 40 but very well-preserved. Since I'm 58, that's still young in comparison. I'm really not interested in more women for sex beyond that 28yo rental girlfriend, so I don't follow up after good dances. Dances are 12 minutes each, and since I'm quite happy with even one good dance per night, decided it call it quits while I was ahead with that second excellent dance.

Conclusion regarding pussy smell on the face: it might actually work as pre-selection, but don't overdo it. At a minimum, rinse with water and wipe with a towel. I washed with shampoo before going out yesterday.

More important conclusion: don't bother with women who don't strongly attract me, even for dancing. I'm quite happy being alone, much happier than being with a second rate partner. The rental girlfriend is top quality for sex, but we don't have enough in common for more than two visits a week. Fortunately, we are both comfortable lying together afterwards in silence. Fact is, I don't have much any common with anyone anymore, other than old homeless loner men like myself. Oh well.
[Image: 200.gif]
That is next level game bro, eau de vajayjay cologne lol
(06-05-2019, 07:35 PM)kaotic Wrote: I filter chicks with my "1 Drink Rule".

If she's dull, boring, doesn't look good, I'm not hooked or vice versa - then I bounce after the first drink.

I always tell the girl we could meet up for a "quick drink" since I've got a busy schedule.

A perfect out if I'm not feeling the girl - if I am then of course you tell her "I'm surprised I'm staying for another drink and cutting into my sleep etc"

Which is all true, don't waste time on boring or loser chicks.

It's rare to have one of these girls end up in your bed the same night or for a second date.

This is totally true. One drink and if a girl who flaked tries to come back only ever double if not triple book that. 

Since the summer began I've noticed an increase both in my hit rate for getting #s but a decline in follow-through, although a couple I bagged on myself, rescheduled with a 24-yr physics chick because I had no energy on Monday. 

Going out with a lingerie model tonight, long-term plate. She actually looks better now than when she was 21. Much fitter and healthier looking.

(06-20-2019, 08:09 PM)Shifty Wrote:

That is what I did before, let them sleep over, cook some breakfast in the morning and drop them off at their place.

I just can't commit that much time to a girl right now, and I can't have her joining me on my daily life either.

Even having her over is kind of a pain in the ass, but still doable. At this point I would take a 6 I can visit at her own place 1-2 times a week with no drama over a 7 who will keep asking me to go on dates or even worse who wants to text/call me constantly.

I was just trying to come up with a way to flip the script or something (Maybe by telling them I'm going to be out of town or just plain out telling them I just want to fuck but this usually hurts their feelings), otherwise I might have to hold out for another 2 months until I can go back to normal.

Some girls just wanna fuck and run but most do not. If you can tell which is which life is easier. I don't let girls stay over ever, but then I prefer hotel rooms which they can stay in after I leave. I don't bring randoms home. But if you want to see them again you have to run some comfort game, tell them to text you when they get home, text them around lunch the next day saying how you had a great time. If they send you photos always give positive feedback. Send them a funny meme a couple hours before you meet up to ensure the show up - a lack of response means they're ghosting you. Invite them to drinks next time before banging, etc. It doesn't take a ton of investment and I'm the last guy to be texting a lot with a girl I hate that shit.
Is OKC still viable (especially in Europe) these days?
Got the number of a proper 8 in the city yesterday. Tatted up arms and super cute face. I was happy my gruelling daygame paid off.

After I went swimming, I decided to do another casual approach on a 6.5. Absent-mindedly chatting to her, I hear a noise from my phone, which is in my hand. I look at it, and realise it's been on the line to the other girl, the 8, for like TWO MINUTES. Obviously it went off in my pocket. She must have heard the whole things, same lines, same everything...

The rest of my day was ruined.
(07-05-2019, 03:26 AM)churros Wrote: Obviously it went off in my pocket. She must have heard the whole things, same lines, same everything...

I see no reason to let that stop you. Maintain frame.
On the great debate about whether different game is needed for 8's, the answer is no.

The problem is that 8's turn you into a blubbering fool, and maintaining basic game becomes a challenge in itself.