Players Lounge
(05-30-2021, 08:51 AM)Suits Wrote: Been running church game recently. Been on dates recently with two Bible-loving girls 10 years younger than me. Is 35 a good age for the tradwife exit?

Not sure if serious.

At 35 a woman has probably lost 80% of her eggs so it depends on whether either you want children.
(05-31-2021, 10:08 AM)Hypno Wrote:
(05-30-2021, 08:51 AM)Suits Wrote: Been running church game recently. Been on dates recently with two Bible-loving girls 10 years younger than me. Is 35 a good age for the tradwife exit?

Not sure if serious.

At 35 a woman has probably lost 80% of her eggs so it depends on whether either you want children.

Sorry about the confusion. I'm 35. The women I'm dating are on average a decade younger than me.
Your exit should be when you want it to be, not tied to your age.

I exited at 32, reentered around 48. At 32 I had played the field, but I had also spend a long time getting my graduate degree and building a business, so maybe less so than I would have liked.

A friend exited at 45, married a 30 year old. He is a lot happier than I was, but that is probably more due to the age differential than because of when he timed his exit. But by the time he exited his business was on autopilot.

In my case, I hit things hard again the second time around, but then life got in the way again. Also I would say that you will reach a point where women are less important to you. I don't need their constant affirmation, as enjoyable as it can be. My 45 year old friend was largely at that point when he picked his wife and so his criteria were different from a lot of guys. (Her dad is rich, but she's a little simple upstairs and generally plain, other than the super large cans).

Are you still in China? I heard women were old maids at 25 there.
(05-31-2021, 11:41 AM)Suits Wrote:

Not sure if serious.

Sorry about the confusion. I'm 35. The women I'm dating are on average a decade younger than me.

Did you get started in this community when you were really young?  I thought you were fifty or something.  It seems like you've been around forever.
(05-31-2021, 03:57 PM)Hypno Wrote: Are you still in China?  I heard women were old maids at 25 there.

I am still in China. It's more like at 30 that they cross the line into being a considered a bad deal for men. On the other hand, 25 is still young and most university educated women (at least here in Beijing) tend to get married later on than that.

(06-03-2021, 06:37 PM)Merenguero Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 11:41 AM)Suits Wrote:

Not sure if serious.

Did you get started in this community when you were really young?  I thought you were fifty or something.  It seems like you've been around forever.

I joined RVF in February 2013 when I was 26 and looking for some answers.

After that, I became awesome, RVF went to hell.
25 used to be no man's land in china but the times are a changin'
(06-05-2021, 02:47 AM)Wintermute Wrote: 25 used to be no man's land in china but the times are a changin'

I'm sure it depends where you are and what class you are.

Here in Beijing (whether it is born and raised locals or transplants from other provinces who have come here for work), most of the women I currently interact with are from educated families and they commonly have masters degrees. That means that they're not even finished their formal education until about 24.

After that, it's considered perfectly normal for them to get a respectable job their parents can brag about and spend a couple years making a decision about a husband. Parents only start getting worried if they make it to 28 without finding a serious boyfriend or husband. That's when blind dates start getting lined up and the pressure is really on.

I've also worked with women who are from a completely different type of family where having a bachelors degree is a big deal and they all seemed to get married around 23-25 and often to someone they didn't especially like.
Yeah it's the same in most cities I think. Before only child girls started coming back to China with masters degrees I think 25 was old maid territory. Obviously that's not reasonable nowadays but 30 is not a whole lot older either.

Met a ton of em in Chengdu who didn't get back from studying abroad until their mid 20s. In a country with rising costs of living and a relentless face culture (a job for parents to brag about as you mentioned), a pretty, educated girl from a good family can pick from the lion's share of the eligible fellas.

The ones from rural Sichuan were all making a beeline for marriage right out the gate. Which makes sense, limited educational and professional opportunities, more conservative upbringing, and wtf else are you gonna do in rural Sichuan anyway. Those lasses, even the pretty ones almost always seemed to marry blokes who looked like they were missing a chromosome, but who am i to judge.
Quote:married around 23-25 and often to someone they didn't especially like.

Is it possible to bang these women?
(06-05-2021, 11:00 PM)WombRaider Wrote:

Of course, but I'm guessing the only sex position they know is the dead fish.
One of my top 3 roots was with one of them, a divorced doctor from a tier 400 town who came from another city for a short term job placement. Far and away the thirstiest lass I've ever met, which is nature's #1 aphrodesiac so the bang ended up happening between the back wall and some bushes behind the pub we met in.
(06-06-2021, 12:00 AM)Suits Wrote:
(06-05-2021, 11:00 PM)WombRaider Wrote:

Of course, but I'm guessing the only sex position they know is the dead fish.

I hope that doesn't smell as bad as it sounds.
(05-31-2021, 12:28 AM)Suits Wrote: But over the last couple years, I've had increasing concerns that I'd never be fully satisfied with a life of fun, casual sex, threesomes with tiny little Asians, and a conveyor belt of convenient daddy-issues.

The nature of the player life is that you tend to have a lot of people entering and quickly leaving your life. Stable, family oriented people usually steer clear of guys who are clearly on the prowl. It's hard to develop stable community when your life is optimized for penetrating fresh pussy on the regular. 

I lived the expat life in EE a while back. Most of my good friends were other male expats. You could relate culturally, and they were also well enough financially that you could trust they weren't trying to scam you (compared to the locals). Find some good guys like that and stick around with them. I still keep in touch and meet up with those friends years later. Friends for life.
Batshit couple of weeks.

Had a family crisis that required my presence. On the way out, I decided to swing through NYC for a better flight, managed to meet up with a married colleague I've mentioned before, we'd had phone sex off-and-on for a while. It didn't turn out to be more than cocktails (yes, I hug closed), but was fun just to get back out into the world. Crashed at a strip club for a decent steak with some Latvian chick literally chewing on my dick through my pants until it was time to roll out.

Got things settled while trying out Tinder in a small town, decent selection of slutty-looking locals but no success. However, I did hear from a 35-year-old single mom I went to high school with who saw my social media, works as an aesthetician or something now. Very cute but body struggling a little. She started sending me voice messages claiming it was easier because she was driving, then started complimenting me on how deep my voice was. She finished up her family road trip and we met up for a beer at the taproom behind my hotel. Pushed her up against a tree and made out in a dark field between the taproom and the hotel, she went with it but mentioned that she thought I was married, just laughed to let her think whatever she preferred, got her up to the room and fucked her before she had to go relieve the babysitter. She just pinged me this morning asking if I made it home okay.

Return flight the next morning was some bullshit involving a bushplane with a leaking flux capacitor. I was fucked, so took the night train through three hundred miles of corn thinking I'd fly out of that airport and hit up a 30ish Philly chick with huge tits I'd banged in an airport hotel in NYC before the pandemic. She built a house and moved to that city to be near family right when everything went to hell and was down to show me around her place. I booked a flight for the next day instead and told her I'd be in town overnight. Wrecked her raw, she ordered in dinner. She was always kind of cagey about her sexual past, I figured she was just very religious and embarrassed, but afterwards she's sucking on my dick and blurted out our hotel meetup was actually her first time since her husband had died, who had been her first. Wrecked her raw again, woke her up about 5:00 am to suck me off. She was so happy and perky about it, and made breakfast.

And now home, getting ready to turn around for the Mediterranean Friday. Ex/main is bringing me homemade chili tonight. Hotel clerk I knew from the next town over and recognized on Tinder, is going through a divorce, might be coming by to see my new apartment tomorrow night. Post-pandemic world seems to be OK so far.
True story: on Monday night, I told my Asian 5 virgin future-tradwife girlfriend that I considered it my own personal responsibility to ensure that we don't get naked together before our wedding night. She was so touched that she started to cry.

That's called Game.

If anyone is interested in signing up for my pickup coaching service, please PM. I specialize in lifestyle architecture and Christian courtship game.

LMK if you guys have any questions.
speaking of christian girls, if you actually put your religion as "christian" on dating apps you WILL get messages from christian girls and they will vet what church you go to etc. so i really dont see why these RVF guys are struggling, these is an entire sub-network of these people, banging each other's asses to stay virginal presumably
(07-13-2021, 01:14 PM)churros Wrote: speaking of christian girls, if you actually put your religion as "christian" on dating apps you WILL get messages from christian girls and they will vet what church you go to etc. so i really dont see why these RVF guys are struggling, these is an entire sub-network of these people, banging each other's asses to stay virginal presumably

Maybe the simple truth is that absolutely no one wants to date guys with the social skills of a rabid donkey, unearned planet sized egos, and a consistent insistence that no matter how irrational their worldviews are, they're still right because of some insignificant hairbrained piece of logic pulled out of left field.
Suits....if u on dat Sauzzle they love guys like that.
How many days before arrival at a foreign place do you wait to start pipelining? I was thinking about 10 - 12 days would be good. Haven't pipelined in a while.
Made a Game 101 mistake today guys. Learn from my mistake.

Invited a girl to my place for a second date, after she reopened me and a bit of quick chit chat: "let's go grocery shopping and make dinner at my place."

She read the DM, but didn't respond for the eternity that was 15 minutes (lol now at me).

So I became a bitch and offered a drink at a nice bar instead.

Then I immediately doubled down on being a bitch and also offered for us to go to a cooking class.

Her response: "I don't know"

Then a few hours later: "Will you pay my rent? I spent all my money on myself."

Thankfully, when it comes to my money, I ain't no bitch or John. So I finally did what I should've done after putting sex and my dick on the table.

I shut the fuck up. Let the silence do the talking.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"