Players Lounge
^ She canceled today in the AM claiming to be sick. I ended up fucking the filipina who brought ice cream to my house and now seems to be embracing her role as FWB.

On the next episode of As Checkmat's World Turns, one of my close buddy's girlfriend is setting me up on a semi-blind date with one of her friends. I say semi-blind because I demanded to see what she looked like before I would agree to the date. She is a 30-year old brunette 6/10 who does not work out, so I'm not terribly excited. Her family is/was involved in semi-high level politics in California and my buddy says "she likes the finer things in life". Going to grab drinks with her next week. Apparently she wants to meet a "nice Jewish guy". The whole thing sounds really fucking stupid but I'm willing to give it a shot.
There's no such thing as different but equal. 
-Dante Nero
A 30 year old girl in the US who likes the finer things in life and would like to meet a nice jewish guy. My suggestion is to be a little cocky and give off a player vibe so she immediately takes you out of the provider category and doesn't compare you to her 150 point checklist.

I think the problem with the cop is that she regretted doing so much on the first date. I think ASD is the term - anti slut defense. If I like a girl I may not try to bang on the first date because they are less likely to return than if you wait until the second date. Of course then you take the risk of never seeing her again as well.
(06-08-2019, 06:33 PM)raetj Wrote: I think the problem with the cop is that she regretted doing so much on the first date. I think ASD is the term - anti slut defense. If I like a girl I may not try to bang on the first date because they are less likely to return than if you wait until the second date. Of course then you take the risk of never seeing her again as well.

It's possible, but she was so damn confident and straightforward about the whole thing that I'm leaning more towards me being the one who got pumped and dumped. She was also the one who referenced sex by telling me she "wanted to be owned again" when I scheduled date #2.

Since I have nothing left to lose, I'm going to shoot a restart text in a few days to test the waters.
-Dante Nero
(06-05-2019, 03:57 AM)Checkmat Wrote: Holy shit just had a nightmare first date with a Navy chick.

She walks up to my house looking like she hasn't slept in days. Her eyes are barely open. I'm like uhhh you good? She doesn't shut up about how tired she is the entire time. If she isn't complaining about her fatigue, she is complaining about her knee injury, or how accident-prone she is, and all of her other injury stories. I don't think she asked me more than one or two things about myself the entire time. I made an effort to get to know her, but she did not reciprocate in the least.

At the bar she only drank black coffee while I sipped a beer. None of the "moves" I usually do on a date worked. She refused to participate because of how tired she was. I'm talking about staring contest, thumb war, fake palm read...All moves from Bang that I use on dates with success usually, but it was like she was on a different planet.

We walk outside and I offer my arm and she says "no I'm good thanks." Okay...I take her back to her car and we hug goodbye, she apologizes for her fatigue and I go for a kiss. She rebuffs me and says, "Uh, I don't KNOW YOU. Nice try though." WTF!

I don't understand girls like this. Why the fuck are you on a dating app, making plans, making phone calls (she called me and wanted to talk for like an hour), driving an hour to a strange dudes house, but not even making an effort to have fun or get to know the other person? It was like...I don't know, she just wanted someone to soundboard off of or something.

I'm pissed and horny.

Interesting one. I've dated a few military hoes too. They seem to like me more than I like them. Almost married one. Some are ladylike, others are a bit "ladette" try and mimmick us men, as we say in England (which I'm not a fan of in women). They seem to crave big, fickle social circles. As the military tends to be a big environment where they can nose around a lot. Plus looking at non-mil men, they can get slutty without their main circle knowing.

Its strange she was really tired but went all that way.
As for moves, with the Net, most of them have circulated pretty widely. I mean sure they have their place, but they aren't "unique" as they may have been when Mystery Method and the like started. Last week I had a girl doing palm reading on me. She started stroking my palm going "you see this .. your heart line.." I tried to suppress a giggle and said "oh I didn't know that..." (Well I had to make her work for the Big D - otherwise she wouldn't appreciate it! : ) )

I'd look back at the situation like this. You didn't date "a person". You dated a collection of someone's rambling, irrational thoughts and impulsive actions. Women often have no morals, no loyalty in early dating (maybe even ANY dating). We aren't a lot different. They love attention, we aren't arsed by it. We love fucking different women. They see fucking as an award to dish out. Or they see status as having locked in a monogamous man. Our status is the freedom to fuck whatever.

Every 1st, 2nd, 3rd date I go on, I assume she has a boyfriend, even a husband. Even if I do my best to find out the truth/read between the lines. To me, its just pussy. Not every good one is available, but enough are. Sort of detaching myself from outcomes and focussing on the process.
>>Why the fuck are you on a dating app, making plans, making phone calls (she called me and wanted to talk for like an hour), driving an hour to a strange dudes house, but not even making an effort to have fun or get to know the other person? It was like...I don't know, she just wanted someone to soundboard off of or something. I'm pissed and horny.

If you want the opposite perspective, go to the Seeking Arrangement thread and some twat is taking about how he plans to waste women's time by pretending to be a sugar daddy when he's not. If he doesn't believe in soft P4P (which is what sugar dating is), fine, but then go somewhere else and don't ruin it for everyone else.

The behavior of that twat in the Seeking Arrangement thread and the behavior of this stupid girl you met are equally bad. They burn down the market so that people wth honest intentions just drop out. Reflect carefully on that statistic that gets thrown around that 50% of single women in their 20's in the United States haven't dated, much less had sex, in the past year. Probably similar situation in Britain. Why might that be?

At least now you know how women feel about being pumped and dumped. If you want to make yourself feel better, arrange a date with someone else then don't show up, so the dating market well is poisoned further. (I'm being facetious).
(06-09-2019, 11:52 AM)shemp Wrote: >>Why the fuck are you on a dating app, making plans, making phone calls (she called me and wanted to talk for like an hour), driving an hour to a strange dudes house, but not even making an effort to have fun or get to know the other person? It was like...I don't know, she just wanted someone to soundboard off of or something. I'm pissed and horny.

If you want the opposite perspective, go to the Seeking Arrangement thread and some twat is taking about how he plans to waste women's time by pretending to be a sugar daddy when he's not. If he doesn't believe in soft P4P (which is what sugar dating is), fine, but then go somewhere else and don't ruin it for everyone else.

The behavior of that twat in the Seeking Arrangement thread and the behavior of this stupid girl you met are equally bad. They burn down the market so that people wth honest intentions just drop out. Reflect carefully on that statistic that gets thrown around that 50% of single women in their 20's in the United States haven't dated, much less had sex, in the past year. Probably similar situation in Britain. Why might that be?

At least now you know how women feel about being pumped and dumped. If you want to make yourself feel better, arrange a date with someone else then don't show up, so the dating market well is poisoned further. (I'm being facetious).

Sugar dating is just prostitution, thanks to the guys scamming these sugar baby hoes at least now they have to acknowledge they are whores (asking for money first).

Soft prostitution has exploded in recent years, where men are so beta they donate money to have some form of acknowledgement from a woman (Private snapchats, webcam shows, streamers). I heard from so many women how some loser pays them $500 a month for semi naked pictures.
Well yes, it's prostitution and I understand that most young guys are not into that. I wasn't when I was young. I'm also not a lesbian. But I don't hang out on lesbian dating websites complaining that no one replies when I say I'm a man, and that when I pretend to be a woman, the women who meet me in person get angry that I'm not what I said I was, etc. That's basically what that twat is planning to do. Piss in the well so no one can use it.

Some of the women ob SA/seeking are deluded, but most understand exactly what they are: soft prostitutes, though they don't like that word. Guys who marry women with less money are engaging in soft prostitution as well (and the worst form too) and they also object to the word prostitution. You're not being profound in insisting to these guys that they admit they are engaging in soft prostitution, with their wife as the soft prostitute. On the contrary, you're just being a jerk. You could also replace prostitute with whore, if you really want to piss the guy off.

This same debate occurred in the RVF thread. There ARE a lot of women who are tired of dating guys who don't own a car and expect Dutch treat at Taco Bell because they have a two-for-one coupon at that establishment of fine dining (woman pays for her taco, man gets his free with the coupon). I'm thinking of women who have money of their own, and who would be uncomfortable taking money from a man for sex because it tips the power balance, and who simply want to date guys in their own league. Guys who also have high paid jobs, nice apartments, etc. In the past, some of those women played around with SA/seeking, but they long since moved on. If they were still there, nothing wrong with saying "I don't do P4P, but I did have a nice lifestyle and you can be part of it." But the twat in that other thread does not in fact have a nice lifestyle, unless you consider that Taco Bell deal nice, which is why he's asking for advice on how to run scams.

Anyway, I just thought it interesting to compare that dickwad woman Checkmat was discussing wth a dickwad man like in the SA/seeking thread. If it isn't obvious to you that the cases have a lot in common, you need to do some more reflection.

Of course, it's pointless for me to try to fix the situation. Bad people can and have and will ruin modern dating markets with impunity. In small towns in the old days, people would ostracize those who misbehaved, but no way to do that in big cities. With globalization and social media, the whole world is now like one interconnected city, and the cat is long since out of the bag. You young guys have taken the already bad dating market we boomers left you and totally ruined it. Which is why I personally just turned to soft prostitution myself and why I get annoyed when young guys try to ruin that too. Not that I'm too worried. Girls are wising up and putting checks in place to protect themselves. You younger guys will be the ones to suffer because one such check is simply avoid younger men.
Back in April I had a very passionate but short lived fling with a crazy but beautiful dental technician that kicked me out of her apartment on the morning of Easter Sunday, after going through my phone in the middle of the night and not liking what she found.

She came into my shop yesterday to have her phone repaired. Turnabout is fair play. What a crazy slut.
Tried a restart w/ the cop but she sent me "I met someone, sorry." then blocked my number. Man, some of the best sex of my life at least! Good memory and experience.

Was touch-and-go texting this 20-year old female Marine, 6/10. She's tentatively agreed to meet at my house for a date but she's going across the country to visit family for 2 weeks tomorrow. Decided to get some investment from her before she left so we agreed for a short chat on the phone last night, ended up talking for 45 minutes. Very friendly girl and a positive disposition. I told her she must get me a cheap souvenir from her trip and she said she is excited to meet me when she gets back. She texted me goodnight after we hung up and texted me good morning this AM, so I think this will pull through. Per Roosh I will text her halfway through her trip to say what's up and see how her trip is going, then back off until she returns.

My 7/10 ex-LTR has been texting me dirty pics lately and telling me she loves me, but her emotions are all over the place. One day she is trying to start an argument or make me jealous, the other she is wanting to plan dates with me. I banged her the other day for the first time in 2 months and she squirted all over the back seat of my car. She laments, "I want commitment and you can't give it to me."

Got a 35-year old personal trainer 5 or 6/10 coming directly to my place on Weds, dirty pics already exchanged so I'm assuming it's straight sex. I asked her what she is going to wear for me and she said, "what do you want me to wear?" so I told her "dress and heels, no underwear" and she sent back a bunch of smileys.

Couple of other leads in the pipe, including a 7/10 19-year old with an INSANE (INSANE) ass and body.

Dating in southern California can be challenging because girls live all over the place and traffic makes traveling for dates painful. I seem to be doing well with getting girls to drive directly to my place, though. I'm 3 for 3 at least so far.

Me: "There is this great spot for our date near my place. I'll even be a gentleman and meet you halfway if you don't feel like driving here."
Her: "Oh that's ok, I can drive. You're only 30 minutes away" or "Either way works." or "I don't mind driving to you."

The "blind" date is Friday but it'll be done early due to her schedule, so my buddy and I are going to go troll night game directly after.

My only other free day is Saturday so hopefully I can meet up with the 19-year old. That ass is NEXT LEVEL.
-Dante Nero
(06-10-2019, 10:20 PM)Checkmat Wrote: Tried a restart w/ the cop but she sent me "I met someone, sorry." then blocked my number. Man, some of the best sex of my life at least! Good memory and experience.

This chick sounds like a nut and did you a big favor by disappearing. Crazy sex and night of fun sounds like all she was ultimately good for. You won.

I've banged plenty of app girls on the first date (where there was also great chemistry/conversation) only to never see them again. Some come back for repeat business/become part of my harem, but I have zero expectations at this point. 

I know there's differing ideologies on whether or not to pursue the SNL (especially if you really think the girl has potential), but if the chick is cute, I always go for the bang on the first meet.

Regardless of how the date 'ends', they usually ghost after- and it was all just a colossal waste of time and energy. For beginners, it's a good way to build experience and meet different girls-- but I've been in the game for years now and have been on countless 'first-dates-to-nowhere'.

Women love to rape men's time. Thus, my patience for time-wasters and chit chat with vapid girls has bottomed out.
(06-10-2019, 11:02 PM)p_1337 Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 10:20 PM)Checkmat Wrote: Tried a restart w/ the cop but she sent me "I met someone, sorry." then blocked my number. Man, some of the best sex of my life at least! Good memory and experience.

This chick sounds like a nut and did you a big favor by disappearing. Crazy sex and night of fun sounds like all she was ultimately good for. You won.

I've banged plenty of app girls on the first date (where there was also great chemistry/conversation) only to never see them again. Some come back for repeat business/become part of my harem, but I have zero expectations at this point. 

I know there's differing ideologies on whether or not to pursue the SNL (especially if you really think the girl has potential), but if the chick is cute, I always go for the bang on the first meet.

Regardless of how the date 'ends', they usually ghost after- and it was all just a colossal waste of time and energy. For beginners, it's a good way to build experience and meet different girls-- but I've been in the game for years now and have been on countless 'first-dates-to-nowhere'.

Women love to rape men's time. Thus, my patience for time-wasters and chit chat with vapid girls has bottomed out.

In the grand scheme of things it's no big loss and you're right, it's a W.

When the time comes to look for a LTR, I wonder how frustrating this will be. I always go for the bang on the first date too, if logistically feasible.

On the other hand, I remember going on pleasant dates with girls where sex was NOT possible due to logistics, having good makeouts and chemistry then getting the bang on date #2 or #3, and they seem to consistently stay around after that. I wonder if there is something to that.
-Dante Nero
Yeah I have had that too. Girls that I have banged on the first date and then I never talk to them again. No skin off my back as it saves me time for dropping them later, but I think a lot of it is due to them self-slut shaming. They feel like a whore for putting out so easily and then the typical female over analyzing process begins.
(06-11-2019, 04:55 PM)Villain Wrote: Yeah I have had that too. Girls that I have banged on the first date and then I never talk to them again. No skin off my back as it saves me time for dropping them later, but I think a lot of it is due to them self-slut shaming. They feel like a whore for putting out so easily and then the typical female over analyzing process begins.

Having experienced both sides of the equation, it's better that she ghosts after a first date bang than the reverse situation, whereafter putting out on the first night immediately begins to think of you as husband material.
(06-11-2019, 05:16 PM)081287 Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 04:55 PM)Villain Wrote: Yeah I have had that too. Girls that I have banged on the first date and then I never talk to them again. No skin off my back as it saves me time for dropping them later, but I think a lot of it is due to them self-slut shaming. They feel like a whore for putting out so easily and then the typical female over analyzing process begins.

Having experienced both sides of the equation, it's better that she ghosts after a first date bang than the reverse situation, whereafter putting out on the first night immediately begins to think of you as husband material.

Yes, I remember a couple of girls who I banged on the first date and by the end of the date they were saying things like, "I finally found you!" and "when can I see you again?" Although to be frank, if they are highly sexual and super-attached like that, they make great plate material. One girl straight up fell in love with me over several months of being a plate.

As I'm trying to get a harem going here, I much rather would have a girl highly attached and highly sexual than a highly sexual girl who ghosts me. Getting that notch was great, but it does nothing for me afterwards if I can't fuck her again.

I've attempted to mitigate this but haven't found a successful formula yet. My general strategy is to NOT kick them out super quickly, which some girls have articulated to me that it made them feel even worse. So if I picked her up somewhere, I'll offer to get food on the way home like Taco Bell or something. I've noticed that the girls who have ghosted me after a same-night-lay were not wined and dined a little after they got fucked.
-Dante Nero
Went out on the "blind" date my friend's gf set up. It was understood prior to even meeting that she could not stay out late, so we only hung out for an hour at a really cool venue that she selected. Without going into all the details, the date went about as good as a one-hour cold/blind date could go, short of her blowing me in my car. We had instant chemistry, warmth and familiarity. She was a great conversationalist, was comfortable both touching me often and having me touch her. At one point she was dealing with a speck of dirt in her eye and insisted I blow as hard as I can directly into her eyeball. I held her face softly, like I was about to kiss her.

Looks-wise she is my age so older than I prefer, and she doesn't hit the gym so her body is just hanging in there. I'd give her a solid 6.5. But she has a nice-looking face and eyes, long legs and is not overweight.

We had to depart early and she lamented not being able to hang out longer. She goes on a few-days vacation tomorrow but we began setting up plans for a date #2 with more time. I showed her some jiu-jitsu moves in the parking lot and had her laughing and getting handsy with me. I walked her arm-in-arm to her car and we hugged warmly. I made a gametime decision NOT to even try and kiss her. I don't know why, but it felt like the right move. We have obvious sexual tension and I think by witholding the kiss, that tension will just grow on our next date. Maybe when I do kiss her, it will be more intense than it otherwise would have been at the car tonight.
-Dante Nero
(06-15-2019, 08:29 AM)Checkmat Wrote: We have obvious sexual tension and I think by witholding the kiss, that tension will just grow on our next date. Maybe when I do kiss her, it will be more intense than it otherwise would have been at the car tonight.

I'd say this is a great move if the sexual tension is truly mutual (godz bless it).  And if it is, then kiss-close her very soon (after testing the waters) on the second date.  Everything will come to fruition naturally from there.

(06-09-2019, 11:52 AM)shemp Wrote: If you want the opposite perspective, go to the Seeking Arrangement thread and some twat is taking about how he plans to waste women's time by pretending to be a sugar daddy when he's not. 

Damn, shemp, I had to look back on the timeline to see if I was not the "twat" you were talking about (because I did post recently there).  Glad that wasn't me... tho I do welcome a barrage of commentary from you sometime :-)

As a note, this "soft prostitution" you are talking about is really only very basic "provider game".  What was expected for any man on a date prior to 2010 or so was: you take a girl out on a date and you pay for the meal, movie, and dessert -- no questions asked.  Anything other than that makes you a rude chud (or whatever the common term for it is now).  It asserts dominance and women miss that and long for it these days.  If she refuses, you tell her you won't have it any other way.  And if she bucks up about it, you pay and walk away.  It is a simple test and proof.
Hey guys, I'm at the public library doing some work and it's just me here with the librarians and of course all the drug-users using the public computers. All the study tables are completely unused, except for me sitting at the one I'm using.

An 18 year old Asian 4 shows up and out of 30 tables, sits at the one right beside mine and starts doing homework. For context, this is basically how I'm dressed today:

[Image: main-qimg-e2d747e3775f4f3c24792696ec4b0f16-c]

Pity bang?
Only if you can make it happen in the library, otherwise the story wont be worth telling
Feel like I'm taking crazy pills. All of my leads have run dry, my slate is completely clean.

Is it something I'm doing that I'm not aware of? Should I just chalk it up to the game?

Hunting again after an LTR is usually tough, but this one feels harder than usual.

I can't complain too much...I'm not exactly an incel. I did fuck my long-time 6.0 FWB in my son's town a couple of days ago, I have the (aging 6.5) filipina here in my current city as a somewhat compliant plate, and I fucked a sexy, fit girl (6.9) with some of the best pussy in my life a couple of weeks ago. Broke up with my LTR 3 months ago.

But I'm striking out hard! All cold approaches have gone nowhere. Tinder and OKCupid have completely dried up. I've had five first dates that ended up going nowhere, much to my dismay and despite my efforts. These are bangable girls that I am putting effort into fucking, that are not materializing. In 2014, before my marriage, it was fucking RARE that I would have a date that didn't at least end in a makeout.

I think I'm also rebounding from a phenibut dose 5 days ago that's making me extra-negative in mindset.

I'm tipping the scales at 210lbs and still have abs in the morning. I'm not out of shape. Maybe I should upgrade my wardrobe or something.

But the answer is probably even simpler: just keep trying and learn from your mistakes. Keep approaching, refine, adjust, gain experience and try new things.

Like I told my buddy the other day, and I mean this: there is NO going back to anything less than a 6 from now on. Even if it means striking out with 6's, 7's, 8's and 9's, I don't care. I refuse to settle for ugly/fat bitches.
-Dante Nero
Yeah man, just remember we all get cold streaks. Some last a few weeks, some last a few months. It's rare to be on a hot streak for a year+.

I might be starting on one myself. I had a date the other night and it went pretty well. I didn't kiss her at the end, but she never sent the "I had a good time tonight" text I usually receive after a date. So I broke my rule yesterday and texted her (just some dumb joke we had). She responded a few hours later but it didn't lead to anything. So now I am at the point where I could text her again and try to plan another date, or just let her fade away into obscurity. I really prefer the girl to reach out because that tells me her interest levels.