Why Did You Get Banned at RVF?
Tongue 
THC already posted in this subforum:

(05-28-2019, 02:34 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: post the link to your RVF profile in this thread.

Sincer their profiles are locked, we need a thread for people banned at RooshVForum.  My reason was "trolling", which meant disagreeing or provoking moderators.  This banning policy lead to self-censorship, voluntary departure, and lack of fresh posters.  Of course, some people got banned early and often. Angel

It is arguably a mark of honor to get banned from a forum where today's moderator would ban himself.  In any case, dear refugees, share your shame.
To sum it up, Roosh didn't like me because I was getting laid in Ukraine with Google Translate and no game. Smile
I was having too much fun in Belgrade. Me and a large portion of the belgrade crew were banned.
(06-03-2019, 08:25 PM)Heuristics Wrote: I was having too much fun in Belgrade. Me and a large portion of the belgrade crew were banned.

Hello Dragan!

I was banned for criticizing Roosh in a post here on STW. Roosh was lurking and banned me within minutes. 

Hello Roosh. Angel
(06-03-2019, 08:28 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 08:25 PM)Heuristics Wrote: I was having too much fun in Belgrade. Me and a large portion of the belgrade crew were banned.

Hello Dragan!

I was banned for criticizing Roosh in a post here on STW. Roosh was lurking and banned me within minutes. 

Hello Roosh. Angel

Cool man good to see you.

It's pretty crazy this forum was created as a backup to RVF over a year ago... Roosh is very sensitive to criticism altho i never did. And the mods seemed to be gestapo.

I will write more about the adventures in Belgrade at some point... But needless to say, as roosh found out, despite all the stuff I posted... It is a difficult place to get laid.
This is hilarious.  You all probably didn't suspect my honeypot operation.  Or maybe the moderators here are just taking notes before the mass ban.  In any case, let me preemptively thank them for their tolerance so far.  We will understand automatic 50% warning level for everyone in this thread.  Blush
Well maybe RVF was a honeypot. Thus this is a honeypot for the honeypot.
(06-03-2019, 08:37 PM)klh Wrote: This is hilarious.  You all probably didn't suspect my honeypot operation.  Or maybe the moderators here are just taking notes before the mass ban.  In any case, let me preemptively thank them for their tolerance so far.  We will understand automatic 50% warning level for everyone in this thread.  Blush

You sound like a retard.
(06-03-2019, 09:58 PM)pussy sniffer Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 08:31 PM)Heuristics Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 08:28 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:

Hello Dragan!

Hello Roosh. Angel

Cool man good to see you.

It's pretty crazy this forum was created as a backup to RVF over a year ago... Roosh is very sensitive to criticism altho i never did. And the mods seemed to be gestapo.

I will write more about the adventures in Belgrade at some point... But needless to say, as roosh found out, despite all the stuff I posted... It is a difficult place to get laid.

Still a virgin, faggot?

Quote:asdfk Wrote:  So Pussy sniffer, you sexualized the conversation and so you gave that girl a paper that you used to wipe your ass with?

You may think you look cool but you do not come off very likeable in this story.

Yes yes, "you do not care because you are an alpha dog." And yes, "she let me do it so it is her fault." You tough guy you.

There is a difference between doing something terrible for laughs and kicking people who are down. Kicking someone when they are down is not an accomplishment. Having a girl wipe her face with your shit is not an accomplishment either. Are you proud of yourself?
Quote:I'm a former (banned) member of RVF. 

As someone else has said, the "game" on RVF was for many high-repped posters to provoke bans and then once the guy was banned they would deform what he was saying and try to make him look like a weirdo / autist. 

Also everytime someone posted some unusual sexual taste (for example sniffing a girl's pussy, getting sat on, etc) you'd get the gay brigade tell you the only way to fuck a girl is to dominate her like a real man. God.

In my case, I was posting on the Philippines Thread about why I avoid meeting poor girls from online, and then some self-righteous high-repped members took it personally (probably because they had relationships with those kinds of girls), so they framed me as a guy who meets poor girls to degrade them, which is totally false since I avoid meeting them, lol! Then they took an out-of-context quote from another post of mine where I detailed my sexual encounter with a middle-class Korean girl who liked to be dominated and degraded, and framed it as if I was some sort of monster that (again) like to disrespect poor girls. Anyway after I was banned, I knew it was pointless to try to explain myself with this toxically ruled forum so I just trolled from time to time when I was bored. Good laughs were had.

There is a fine line on forums, especially RVF. The alpha beta stuff gets a bit repetitive. 
This isn't a court of law, but you ought to realize how RVF works. The place reeks of autism anyway.
P4P the first few times, then trolling this last time.

I never advocated P4P or discussed P4P details (that's what International Sex Guide forum is for, where I post frequently in the Ukraine subforum) but I don't like to hide what I'm doing. Anyway, I'm more "sponsor" or "sugar daddy" than hardcore monger, since I only see one girl (after running through maybe 30 to find a keeper) and I've been seeing this girl for 3 summers now and we have some emotional connection, unlike with hardcore mongering. She's very high quality and 30 years younger. I didn't want to mislead people that I'm some kind of PUA wizard to get a girl like that in Ukraine when guys half my age and better looking were struggling. Fact is, Greek Kamaki's Balkan Power (also called Turkish Game) works wonders in Ukraine. On the other hand, Greek Kamaki/Turkish game is not trivially easy either. Go read the ISG Ukraine and Russia subforums for tales of woe of guys who ordered a beautiful princess shown on some website and had a pig with bad attitude show up at their door instead. Fact is, finding a decent paid girlfriend can be just as difficult as finding a regular girlfriend (aka "civilian"), especially if you want true GFE rather than just a warm female body to jerk off inside. I was posting innocuous stuff about housing and visa issues in Ukraine, learning Russian language, etc, then casually mentioned that I had a much younger girlfriend, but i did have to pay her. Banned immediately and permanently.

So then I lurked until I wanted to ask someone a question. Mentioned that I had been previously banned. Fuck hiding the truth. Banned immediately as former banned member.

Lurked again, then wanted to contact some members with PMs, so signed up again, this last time with name I currently use here (Shemp). Unfortunately, in the short interval between signing up and receiving my new account approval, those members I wanted to contact had themselves already been banned. Stuck around posting a mix of good info and carefully concealed trolling, then got disgusted at some idiot and so trolled Roosh himself with comment that ideal wife for him world be reformed slut (previously discussed that incident in some other thread here). Banned immediately for trolling.

Being banned always felt like a burden of fear lifted off my back, since I knew it was inevitable eventually, given that I dislike pretending to be someone I'm not. But what I am, which is guy who has no shame about paying for sex and who can't resist trolling now and then, is not really compatible with the vibe at RVF. Only reason I joined repeatedly was RVF was by the best travel/game forum for my purposes, at least until recent revival of STW. Hopefully, STW will thrive, so that I never feel attracted to RVF again. Place does indeed reek of autism.
In addition to here at STW and ISG, I should note that I also hang out at Happier Abroad, which is the best of these travel game forums for hardcore trolling, almost as good as the Return of Kings comment section back in its heyday when Mad Max was firing off drunken pysch-social racial theories about how Venezuela's problems stem from violent Spanish pirates mating with violent escaped African slaves and violent Amazonian savages to produce a new subspecies of hyper-criminal mulatto Mandroons, etc. Right now, top of the active topics list at HA is "Negro Shoots Co-Workers". Cornfed, author of that thread, was kicked off Storm Front long ago, which tells you something. Other participant in the thread is Contrarian Expatriate, a black guy with some similarities to me: 50's, retired and financially independent, sugar daddies in EE.

I never understand what the Belgrade drama was about, I had the feeling you were banned because everything you wrote was a work of fiction?

Yes Belgrade is not easy, and never was. In hindsight instead of moving to Belgrade in 2007 I should have come directly to Ukraine  

Cool place though
(06-04-2019, 09:53 AM)deb_auchery Wrote:

I never understand what the Belgrade drama was about, I had the feeling you were banned because everything you wrote was a work of fiction?

Yes Belgrade is not easy, and never was. In hindsight instead of moving to Belgrade in 2007 I should have come directly to Ukraine  

Cool place though

Everyone kept saying we were making stuff up, but then everyone also said we weren't there, or, we were all the same person. Well that was disproved, so then they were out for blood. Keeping in mind a lot of people stoking the drama were people in their basements and senior members for some reason.

Belgrade is very difficult that's why you don't hear of many people being there long term.

On a deeper level Belgrade disproves a lot of game gospel, and in many ways "game" does not work in more conservative parts of the Balkans. That's why everyone ends up in Budapest or Romania. Serbian girls don't make a point of sleeping with foreigners in serbia. And the only way to "game" is via social circle. Cold approach doesn't work. I did 100's of cold approaches and it yielded one date.

Very cool place, but it is well known puas don't post videos of infields in belgrade, and if they do it's audio. Several times they fabricated bangs in belgrade.

Serbian men are starved of sex. Bear with me... They all have incredible amounts of thirst, and many men get friendzoned. They don't mind you hitting on "their" women per se, but that's because they know how difficult it is for a foreigner to have more success than them. This is not to say that you should hit on women in the splavs. Which is a bad idea, period, unless it is a splav where women go to hook up.... You'll end up getting yourself into a fight if you hit on a woman in a splav who is there with a mixed group, if you're not careful.... Unless the woman is a gold-digger in Belgrade, and then things change. It has been written before the women are alpha females, and that is an apt description. Scrawny type men with below average social skills have no chance against a serbian guy who is jobless yet who is in good shape, social, and has a large social circle. It's almost like a paradox and I still don't understand why things are this way.

Dating apps are weak and I haven't heard of them working, because everything is social circle based. Maybe if you go to some sort of meetup or mixer and have a common interest, that would be a way to bypass social circle game...
^So are you Dragan? If so, are you still a virgin?
Dragan dude if you are a virgin you must STOP giving advice about cities and post in the newbie lounge instead. This kind of shit is duplicitous and should lead to a ban.
So he admitted to being Dragan?

https://www.rooshvforum.com/user-64219.html
Didn't Dragan dox someone?
Posting fake stories wastes the time of people who are actually trying to help others, and makes them less likely to help people who actually need it.
Most of my bannings were from not talking subserviently to people with more green next to their name who'd then get all their virtual bffs to click the report button with them.

Glad we have a different system here.
Quote:Scrawny type men with below average social skills have no chance against a serbian guy who is jobless yet who is in good shape, social, and has a large social circle. It's almost like a paradox and I still don't understand why things are this way.

There's a lot of truth in that

You can be a good looking foreigner with money, but you'll still have fierce competition from Ivan the potato head bodybuilder with no job living with Mama