2010s: What Destinations Rose and Fell?
Hey guys. We are about six months away from the end of perhaps the most informative and advanced decade of global game there has ever been. One thing several travel communities, including places like this, like to do is track what places are the new hotness and what places are starting to become too much of a scene. There has been discussion about the current status of destinations, but we may be deep enough in the decade to go back and recap what destinations for both women and lifestyle overall rose to the occasion this decade, and which ones fell off.

Most of these will be by word of mouth in the community since I've only traveled a couple of years so feel free to reply if you disagree and have experience earlier or on the ground in general.

Stock Rise:

Saigon- I think it's safe to say Vietnam as a whole has been one of the biggest winners for traveling and raising their value this decade. Saigon was relatively off the map in most 00's articles and books I see. But now, not only has it become a nomad spot, but also really opened up their doors to expats. Despite all this, women still seem to maintain the reputation of not being easy, so it should keep bigger droves of sex tourists relatively at ease. Also, COL value seems to be one of the best in SEA. 

Davao- weird take for a quieter Philippines city, but expats seem to be enjoying life there without it attracting too much of a scene. It seems like a good city for nomads looking for LTRs who may wanna get away from the chaos of Manila or Cebu. 5-10 years ago, this sounds like it was not a realistic option for expats, yet here we are.

Jakarta- I'm putting this on here by default for being on every game guide in the book, yet it seems to have survived the travel hype train that took other places down this decade. Almost like it's too shitty looking on the surface to take a big hit. I can only base this on word of mouth, but it's the SEA city I hear the least complaints about being played out.

Bulgaria- Seems to be a very affordable place to live, nomads all seem to love it, women seem to be just available enough to make it appealing, the beach city Varna has one of the youngest populations out there, yet again this place sounds like it's still managed not to get overhyped. We all know a lot of EE spots got plagued with this, but Bulgaria looks to be holding steady better than others for now.

Cuba- weird one and maybe I'm too early on this, but with Cuba opening up to the US after decades of closed borders within the past few years, it seems to have stayed under the radar. Seems to have an advanced Spanish rep and 60's feel in the city at least, but it's going to be an interesting place to keep an eye on this decade that doesn't look like it got ruined in 5 years like other places have.

Shenzhen- can only go by what people on the ground say here, but some have called it the most underrated city in China. It seems like a few cities in China can take this spot, with cities outside Beijing and Shanghai massively developing, this spot in particular seems to be good for work and women.

Stock Fall:

Ukraine- word got out quickly about this being a modern mail order bride spot and for gamers, a place for quality women. The country has also de-stabilized a bit more this decade, but it looks like with more women using the new freedom of movement in the EU, this place probably doesn't hold up to 10 years ago.

Poland- this may be the most fascinating case of what game travel does to a country that can't handle mass tourism I have ever seen. Some countries are more justifiable to fall, but RVF has talked about the change of attitude towards foreigners here extensively. I can't comment much on it, but I felt based on rep it has to be listed.

Iceland- this one I can speak more directly on having been on the ground here. I think western value has gone down significantly. Workers there have told me bus tours have grown exponentially in just five years. WOW Air really changed the game here before it went bankrupt. I don't even think girls got inflated egos here, I think it's more there's so many tourists that Icelanders just stick to themselves socially because it's not rare to see tourists anymore. You can't just walk in here anymore, you need a long-term social circle build. Also, feminism has somewhat gotten to this country a bit. I'll argue not as bad as the US and UK which this country is exposed to their media a lot, but there's a presence.

Prague- what once sounded like a great gateway to EE city now looks to have too much of a rep. Not a lot of forum guys talk about it as a must see anymore, where I look at older blogs and this used to be one of the first cities brought up.

Brazil- I only put this here because I've seen RVF complaints about some of these girls getting rapidly feminist/egotistic even in the Amazon cities. Not to mention visa restrictions have been relaxed in what was already a competitive country that was chaotic, I can't imagine that being good for value of stay.

Bali- this place sounds like a nightmare for my personality type. Some guys have made it out to be the west's own little hub in Asia. Not to mentioned it has to be the most Instagram captured place in the world. What sounded like a great party beach in Asia 10-15 years ago looks like it has gotten way too big for its own good. Miami pretention and US college personality types don't sound like my cup of tea.

So, is this assessment accurate? Any other cities/countries you guys would put in these categories?
(06-02-2019, 12:30 PM)yankeetravels Wrote: Hey guys. We are about six months away from the end of perhaps the most informative and advanced decade of global game there has ever been. One thing several travel communities, including places like this, like to do is track what places are the new hotness and what places are starting to become too much of a scene. There has been discussion about the current status of destinations, but we may be deep enough in the decade to go back and recap what destinations for both women and lifestyle overall rose to the occasion this decade, and which ones fell off.

Most of these will be by word of mouth in the community since I've only traveled a couple of years so feel free to reply if you disagree and have experience earlier or on the ground in general.

Stock Rise:

Saigon- I think it's safe to say Vietnam as a whole has been one of the biggest winners for traveling and raising their value this decade. Saigon was relatively off the map in most 00's articles and books I see. But now, not only has it become a nomad spot, but also really opened up their doors to expats. Despite all this, women still seem to maintain the reputation of not being easy, so it should keep bigger droves of sex tourists relatively at ease. Also, COL value seems to be one of the best in SEA. 

Davao- weird take for a quieter Philippines city, but expats seem to be enjoying life there without it attracting too much of a scene. It seems like a good city for nomads looking for LTRs who may wanna get away from the chaos of Manila or Cebu. 5-10 years ago, this sounds like it was not a realistic option for expats, yet here we are.

Jakarta- I'm putting this on here by default for being on every game guide in the book, yet it seems to have survived the travel hype train that took other places down this decade. Almost like it's too shitty looking on the surface to take a big hit. I can only base this on word of mouth, but it's the SEA city I hear the least complaints about being played out.

Bulgaria- Seems to be a very affordable place to live, nomads all seem to love it, women seem to be just available enough to make it appealing, the beach city Varna has one of the youngest populations out there, yet again this place sounds like it's still managed not to get overhyped. We all know a lot of EE spots got plagued with this, but Bulgaria looks to be holding steady better than others for now.

Cuba- weird one and maybe I'm too early on this, but with Cuba opening up to the US after decades of closed borders within the past few years, it seems to have stayed under the radar. Seems to have an advanced Spanish rep and 60's feel in the city at least, but it's going to be an interesting place to keep an eye on this decade that doesn't look like it got ruined in 5 years like other places have.

Shenzhen- can only go by what people on the ground say here, but some have called it the most underrated city in China. It seems like a few cities in China can take this spot, with cities outside Beijing and Shanghai massively developing, this spot in particular seems to be good for work and women.

Stock Fall:

Ukraine- word got out quickly about this being a modern mail order bride spot and for gamers, a place for quality women. The country has also de-stabilized a bit more this decade, but it looks like with more women using the new freedom of movement in the EU, this place probably doesn't hold up to 10 years ago.

Poland- this may be the most fascinating case of what game travel does to a country that can't handle mass tourism I have ever seen. Some countries are more justifiable to fall, but RVF has talked about the change of attitude towards foreigners here extensively. I can't comment much on it, but I felt based on rep it has to be listed.

Iceland- this one I can speak more directly on having been on the ground here. I think western value has gone down significantly. Workers there have told me bus tours have grown exponentially in just five years. WOW Air really changed the game here before it went bankrupt. I don't even think girls got inflated egos here, I think it's more there's so many tourists that Icelanders just stick to themselves socially because it's not rare to see tourists anymore. You can't just walk in here anymore, you need a long-term social circle build. Also, feminism has somewhat gotten to this country a bit. I'll argue not as bad as the US and UK which this country is exposed to their media a lot, but there's a presence.

Prague- what once sounded like a great gateway to EE city now looks to have too much of a rep. Not a lot of forum guys talk about it as a must see anymore, where I look at older blogs and this used to be one of the first cities brought up.

Brazil- I only put this here because I've seen RVF complaints about some of these girls getting rapidly feminist/egotistic even in the Amazon cities. Not to mention visa restrictions have been relaxed in what was already a competitive country that was chaotic, I can't imagine that being good for value of stay.

Bali- this place sounds like a nightmare for my personality type. Some guys have made it out to be the west's own little hub in Asia. Not to mentioned it has to be the most Instagram captured place in the world. What sounded like a great party beach in Asia 10-15 years ago looks like it has gotten way too big for its own good. Miami pretention and US college personality types don't sound like my cup of tea.

So, is this assessment accurate? Any other cities/countries you guys would put in these categories?

I disagree on Cuba opening up being a good thing. If Cuba fully owns up it will become more like America and everything that made it special will start to disappear or be forgotten. I also think there will be a huge spike In prostitution due to more frustrated guys seeing it as an opportunity for easy sex which will also lead to more crime in tourist areas.

(06-02-2019, 12:30 PM)yankeetravels Wrote: Hey guys. We are about six months away from the end of perhaps the most informative and advanced decade of global game there has ever been. One thing several travel communities, including places like this, like to do is track what places are the new hotness and what places are starting to become too much of a scene. There has been discussion about the current status of destinations, but we may be deep enough in the decade to go back and recap what destinations for both women and lifestyle overall rose to the occasion this decade, and which ones fell off.

Stock Rise:

Stock Fall:

I disagree on Cuba opening up being a good thing. If Cuba fully owns up it will become more like America and everything that may it special will start to disappear or be forgotten. I also think there will be a huge spike In prostitution due to more frustrated guys seeing it as an opportunity for easy sex which will also lead to more crime in tourist areas.
Surprised to see that Bulgaria is on the rise, I visited Sofia 12 years ago and it was a hole, can't imagine why expats would like it. Maybe things have improved since I was there last. Plovdiv was OK, but not somewhere that seemed very livable.

Most people I know that go to Jakarta are nightgamers, and they have all complained about the detoriation in the clubs in only the last 3 years or so. Not sure what is responsible for that
Tallinn, Estonia was an interesting place. I first discovered it in 2008. It has changed now. But so has every place. The conditions of any place do ot determine your failure or success rates. You do. I finally started to learn to want to have a good time. No matter what the circumstances are.
Do you guys think that some places didn't really change that much but it was mostly a case of the person being older?
I expect a world of difference visiting a place to bang when you are 27 vs 37.

Over on RVF I read posts from 5 years ago or less on how a place was so good and now just comments on how it's dead or "ruined".
I think I read the "it's over" comment for every region outside of the west.

I do appreciate a thread like this where changes in the countries can be discussed more objectively instead of just saying "it's over".

In my opinion the most disrupting thing to the dating market in a country is always going to be obesity rates. As soon as the fatness levels start rising then you can be sure the dating market is going to be fucked.

If every fat girl in America magically went back to normal overnight, the dating marked would be pretty good for the average man.
I'm not sure about the Bulgaria comment. Bulgaria is rapidly depopulating and many have already left for the west. The infrastructure and aesthetics are pretty bad in many places. And it is overwhelmed with tourists especially in the warmer months. Would I consider being there short term? Maybe.

Also, the only good sized city is Sofia. It is ugly. It looks like a Soviet city, which I'm not a fan of. The beach resorts have crazy reputations these days, but they are full of foreigners.

There is a reason most people don't say much positive about the country. Bulgaria is a small country as well, less than 10 million people. It's no Poland or Ukraine.
^^^ Sofia is not ugly. In the autumn, especially, but parts of spring as well, Lozenets district, especially, is very nice: surrounded by beautiful parks, upscale housing, etc. Big problem with Sofia is that summer is hot and humid. Not sure about winter, since I've never been there then, but probably another bad time due to icy sidewalks.

The fact that the beach resorts in Bulgaria are full of foreigners in the summer is an advantage, at least for those seeking short-term relationships or one night stands, etc. Foreigners on vacation are always way more sexually open than locals. These foreigners in Bulgaria are often good-looking Russians, whereas beach resorts in Spain and Portugal have too many low class British land whales.
You all are going to talk about the other stuff

So I'll talk about something unique to my situation

Stock Rise:

Being Korean
It's not a location but bear with me.

In the 2010s, Korean culture (K-pop or Korean pop music, the TV shows, the movies, etc.) really really took off:

[Image: ATnas4X.jpg]

There have been multiple occasions now where I have banged girls (some even really hot) just for being Korean

Some examples:
https://whiteknightrises.com/one-night-i...port-nsfw/
https://whiteknightrises.com/3-girls-1-w...orts-nsfw/

Just a few weeks ago, fans camped outside Central Park in NYC to see a FREE concert by BTS, which is probably the most popular K-pop group internationally:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/BT...43381.html

==================

Several years ago, it was maybe just Asian girls and the occasional busted "koreaboo" (I learned this term last year) into it
A few years ago, I would see some cute Western girls (in Korea) into it
Now if I told you what was going on, some of you might lose your mind

Let's just say my dad's friend couldn't believe it recently when he went to a popular tourist area and saw what was going on
(Compared to just a few decades ago, when Korea was 3rd world and a lot of women would've done anything, such as fuck US military, to get the hell out of Korea)

I'm assuming the Korean Wave will continue until China takes over that, too

Stock Fall:

Korea

Interestingly enough though, I'd say Korea in the last decade has gotten worse for foreigners and overseas Koreans like myself (in terms of going for Korean girls).

I've heard from older Korean-Americans that in the early to mid-2000s, they would absolutely clean up in Korea for being Korean-American.

I can't say I get that benefit being a Korean-American that came of age in the 2010s.

Like people always tell me that I just gotta start speaking English to Korean girls and they'll be all over my shit but that's not true at all

If anything, when I mention that I'm Korean-American, it's usually neutral or sometimes even negative.

(At least in Seoul, the capital. But I'm not going out of my way to spend time in some 2nd or 3rd-tier Korean city)

This is likely due to Korean guys really stepping their game up in terms of looks, money, status, etc. As well as the relative decline of the West.

As for non-Korean foreigners, it seems that Korea (and other rich Asian countries like Japan) used to be like the Philippines for white etc. guys.

...These days, I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I've seen a foreigner with an actually attractive (by local standards - looks are subjective, but this matters because there's obviously less competition for girls that locals don't want) Korean girl. And the guy was usually good-looking himself (so obviously he was gonna do well)

Most of the time foreigners seem to struggle, go for (usually busted) foreigner lovers (of which there aren't many), or bring their girl from China/SEA

I think this trend is probably true for East Asia (China, Chinese-influenced countries like Taiwan, Japan, Korea) in general as we continue to move back to an Asian (specifically Chinese)-dominated world

For example, in Taiwan (~mid-2018), I almost never saw foreigners with hot Taiwanese chicks.

(Though over there, ABCs or American-Born Chinese, seemed to clean up)
New Post:

Daygame in Korea

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)
I found Sofia to be uglier than other Balkan cities. Especially in the center, but also the suburbs. Parts of the center are nice, but a lot, not so nice.

I think maybe Bulgaria is good for a visit, but overall seems like a backwater.
I haven't traveled much in my life, and I haven't visited most of the places mentioned in here, so please bear with this naive question I have.

When a place like Poland becomes popular, who exactly is flooding the country and inflating the value for local pussy? I mean, the user base for all game forums combined isn't that big. Plus I often feel like PUA is less of a thing now than it was before. You see less of it on mainstream media. Are the guys who increase competition just normal tourists that try and game the girls (game not being the main reason they're visiting)? Or is there a whole universe of players I'm not aware of, outside forums like STW and RVF?
(06-03-2019, 08:27 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote: You all are going to talk about the other stuff

So I'll talk about something unique to my situation

Stock Rise:

Being Korean
It's not a location but bear with me.

How can I become Korean?
Very happy about Saigon opening up and it still keeps the mongers out. Great place for online guys as it has extremely easy visas for long term stay and it doesn't seem to be changing any time soon. The only thing to be weary of is the petty crime issue. Phone theft and other theft happens a lot in Saigon and everyone seems to have a story or experience. Also, the taxis are big time scammers even if it seems like you live there and know your stuff. But maybe the petty crime is a blessing in disguise as it keeps a lot of guys out with its wild west image, compared to Thailand or other spots around SEA.
Never heard of Shenzhen being a 'top city' except by one or two people on RVF, lol.

As for Saigon, I recommend downloading Grab before you head there or leave the airport, and link your credit card to it. It's safe and it'll avoid short-changing, scams, and general headaches.
I dont think white guys ever "slayed" in Korea. The language barrier, nationalism, and most notably the serial cockblocking/shaming from Korean guys has always made it harder.

Japan went through a Western fetish phase for decades. Never happened in Korea. I'm not sure why that is as South Korea owes its existence to the West. Theyre ingrates lol.

That said, Korean women arent any different from other asian women in finding white guys attractive. Loads of them on tinder here and they arent looking for Koreans.

Regarding Saigon, main thing keeping the mongers out is its poor liveability and the fact its boring. Much easier to have a western standard of living in BKK/CM and have a good night out. I dont even go out here anymore it sucks so bad.

You've basicallly got tinder and lots of teaching jobs (if you want one). Not sure why its considered a good place for online guys. Internets slow, very few coworking spaces, etc. The digital nomad scene is a lot bigger in da nang.
(06-02-2019, 02:23 PM)deb_auchery Wrote: Surprised to see that Bulgaria is on the rise, I visited Sofia 12 years ago and it was a hole, can't imagine why expats would like it. Maybe things have improved since I was there last. Plovdiv was OK, but not somewhere that seemed very livable.

Most people I know that go to Jakarta are nightgamers, and they have all complained about the detoriation in the clubs in only the last 3 years or so. Not sure what is responsible for that

The Jakarta nightscene has definitely deteriorated but I would put that down to the governor in charge in Jakarta at the time stepping up the drug raids on the dodgy Kota clubs starting when the infamous Stadium club got shut down around 2014 and gradually over time the rest of the scene slowly got choked off since then. They're not the places to go for pussy necessarily but it did have a knock on effect on the more mainstream scene as there were fewer afterparty options so to speak and the nightlife generally has never been as 'wild' as it once was.

For sure Jakarta's seen a small increase on thirsty dudes from out of town showing up to chase pussy, but there's still not that many and they seem at all gravitate towards the same well played out venue (Basque) which has been pretty much ruined it has to be said. But still you rarely see many or them have any effect in other venues. Not sure where they came from before but I think most gravitated from X2 previously after it closed (the venue prior to Basque's popularity known for it's easiness as opposed to quality). Given Basque is a much smaller venue and less local, the effect of them showing up there now seems to be more profound.

I think Instagram/tinder+ probably has had a fairly sizeable effect on the scene also. Specifically the B-league chicks who are now being worshipped from afar by thirsty dudes with money based in Singapore and HK (and beyond). Where as before the top girls always had options to be flown business class around the world by thirsty dudes, now it's the 2nd division tinderellas who are getting the offers that they didn't previously from what I can see. The regular club chicks who would normally be out 8 nights a week partying and would be found hanging out by the bar (while the best chicks would be on VIP tables) and used to serve as decent table filler and an end of night back-up shag if required are now a lot more scarce due to now spending most of their time in Singapore, Hong Kong, Paris, Santorini, you name it. So now when you're out and about it feels like there are more guys around, but really it's probably more that there are just fewer of the chicks who would normally be visibly stationed at the bar or dancefloor.

Now with Immigrant and Empirca also closing the crowd seems to be moving away from the clubs and more towards the live band bars lately such as Boca Rica, RTL and the like. Having had a bird for a while i've not really been able to test out these places as I would've liked but given there's more of a Chinese-indo presence the girls will be nowhere near as easy as the regular bule chasers. So that should keep the show-up-and-be-white crowd away.
Quote:Menard wrote:
I haven't traveled much in my life, and I haven't visited most of the places mentioned in here, so please bear with this naive question I have.

When a place like Poland becomes popular, who exactly is flooding the country and inflating the value for local pussy? I mean, the user base for all game forums combined isn't that big. Plus I often feel like PUA is less of a thing now than it was before. You see less of it on mainstream media. Are the guys who increase competition just normal tourists that try and game the girls (game not being the main reason they're visiting)? Or is there a whole universe of players I'm not aware of, outside forums like STW and RVF?
Very good question. First thing I suggest every guy do, is play around with https://www.populationpyramid.net website. With regards to Poland as of 2019, note that there is a surplus of men versus women in both 20-24 and 25-29 groups. Furthermore, there are way more men in the 25-29 group versus women in the 20-25 group, and of men in the 30-34 group than women in the 25-29 group. So if women mostly date same age men, situation is already difficult, but if they date slightly older men, situation is really bad. And if they also are open to men more than 5 years older, it's a dating apocalypse from men's point of view, at least if the target is younger women. If the target is women 35 and up, again assuming women mostly go for same age or slightly older men, situation is much better from men's point of view.

So to answer your question. Based on population pyramids, I think the situation has gradually become bad for men in all developed countries over the past 10 years, and it has nothing to do with RSD autists spam approaching with cheezy openers, etc. There just aren't enough foreigners chasing women in Poland to really distort the dating market. If there was a shortage of local men, then Polish women would still be very open to foreigners. But since in fact there is a big surplus of local men, women can afford to be bitchy and gossip about being harassed by "hordes of sex tourists". Indeed, given that they have no need for foreigners at this point, young women would gossip like that even if there was exactly 1 foreigner in the whole of Poland right now who was chasing young local women, simply because this sort of gossip is so flattering to these women's egos.

RSD, RVF, STW, and other PUA sites are indeed of negligible impact on the world. It's only because guys in these forums are in an echo chamber that they think otherwise. I made the same point in the ISG Ukraine subforum, about mongers living in their bubble and thinking every Ukrainian girl is a semi-pro at minimum, whereas in fact it's just a small number who are open to that and most Ukrainian women would be appalled at being treated like an escort (money on the table, ready for counting, when she visits, etc). Guys who hang out at whore bars complain of Turks and Arabs everywhere in Kyiv, whereas I never see them other than a small number of well-integrated Russian fluent higher class Turks at my social activity.

I've never been to Poland, but Ukraine has a similar population pyramid, and situation is indeed difficult for young Ukrainian men. As elsewhere in developed world, 80/20 rule applies. That is, young Ukrainian guys in top 20% (or whatever %) are swimming in pussy and bottom 80% are fighting over scraps. Top 20% means: good income (software developer, etc); average or better size and height (genetic looks); above average fitness, grooming and clothing (controllable looks); average or better social skills. I would imagine same thing in Poland. As a foreigner who can't be trusted to offer marriage, you are automatically in bottom 80%, regardless of looks, money, game.

Now I noted above that most Ukrainian women are not semi-pros, contrary to rumors. However, same as in rest of developed world, sugar baby phenomenon, which is another name for semi-pros, has been growing in significance of late, due to 2009 financial crisis, rise of social media, continued loosening of morals and consequent decrease in stigma against "soft" prostitution under its various names (semi-pro, sugar baby, sponsorette, travel girl, rental girlfriend, prepago, mistress, etc). So this is another factor in making regular dating of young women more difficult, but again, it's locals who dominate soft prostitution, not foreigners.
I was in Jakarata a few months back. The amount of young white guys walking around Thamrin and Grand Indonesia mall was comical to say the least.

Dunno where they were from. I'm guessing Australian or European? Either way it was pretty hilarious. Ya probably shouldn't have made that brag thread on RVF, eh Irish? Tongue
(06-05-2019, 05:49 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: I dont think white guys ever "slayed" in Korea. The language barrier, nationalism, and most notably the serial cockblocking/shaming from Korean guys has always made it harder.

Japan went through a Western fetish phase for decades. Never happened in Korea. I'm not sure why that is as South Korea owes its existence to the West. Theyre ingrates lol.

That said, Korean women arent any different from other asian women in finding white guys attractive. Loads of them on tinder here and they arent looking for Koreans.

Regarding Saigon, main thing keeping the mongers out is its poor liveability and the fact its boring. Much easier to have a western standard of living in BKK/CM and have a good night out. I dont even go out here anymore it sucks so bad.

You've basicallly got tinder and lots of teaching jobs (if you want one). Not sure why its considered a good place for online guys. Internets slow, very few coworking spaces, etc. The digital nomad scene is a lot bigger in da nang.

[Image: giphy.gif]
New Post:

Daygame in Korea

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)
(06-05-2019, 11:05 AM)whiteknightrises Wrote: Korean nationalist horshit...blah blah...talking about the experiences of white guys there while not one..blah blah

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9754189]

Also Korean guys have an awful rep here in VN. General perception (accurate imo) is you guys have a bizarre racial superiority complex towards other asians, and while acting like complete purse holding betas in korea lose the white knight (ha!) act entirely abroad and treat the women here rather poorly. I won't even touch on penis size.
(06-05-2019, 10:40 AM)Vic Vega Wrote: I was in Jakarata a few months back. The amount of young white guys walking around Thamrin and Grand Indonesia mall was comical to say the least.

Dunno where they were from. I'm guessing Australian or European? Either way it was pretty hilarious. Ya probably shouldn't have made that brag thread on RVF, eh Irish? Tongue

and how was it you ended up in Jakarta yourself? Heard it was a hidden gem in the lonely planet guide?  Dodgy