Canggu Bali 2019 - Gaming Euro girls
I lived in Bali for 2 months and I thought I would share some of the impression and insights I learned while I was living there. First of all, I did not go there with gaming girls being the number one priority. I went there because I was already in SEA and wanted to check out the hype surrounding Canggu being the 2nd hottest digital nomad spot in all of Asia. 

I am mostly interested in europeans girls so I strictly went for them and not Indonesian girls. Canggu is one of the places in Asia where I was just appalled at how much the foreign talent beats the shit out of the average local talent. Indonesian girls in Canggu, or Bali for that matter, are definitely some of the least attractive girls I have seen anywhere in the world. With that being said though, they are really easy especially if you are a fair/light skinned foreigner.

I strictly stuck to night game during the whole time I was here. There is info on the RVF forum that explained which spot is the hottest place to be every day of the week in Canggu. 

Mondays - Luigis, Tuesday - Pretty Poison, Wednesday - Old Mans, Thursday - Pretty Poison, Friday - Old Mans/The Lawn, Saturdays - La Brisa 

The biggest realization I found was that if you go to places where it isn't the hottest spot to be for that day of the week, your chances are much better as there are less competition. During the first couple of weeks, I mostly stuck to the "it spot" for that day of the week because it contained the highest talent. However, it also meant it contained the highest competition. 

I found that that going to Old Mans and Pretty Poison on an "off night" were best for me in terms of engaging with girls. I really liked the vibes of these two places the best because its chill and you can talk. In Canggu, you have from about 10PM to 1AM to get paired up with a decent girl. After 1AM, all people end up at this place called Sand Bar...or as I like to call it "Amateur Hour" bar. This is when everyone is shit wasted and all plausible deniability is gone. Drunk guys are making their desperate last minute approaches and the girls reject guys left and right cause they all know it's about that one thing at that point. 

The Good - Why Canggu?

First off, Canggu and its nightlife has the BEST talent in all of Asia that I have seen if you are hunting for Russians and Western/Northern Europeans. Lots and lots of attractive northern blondes who come to get their golden tan here. The majority of them are Danes, Swedes, Nowegians, Germans, Dutch and Finnish. These as well as the Russians were the girls that gave me the best reception. Of course, there were quite a number Brits, Americunts, Aussies, and Cuntnadians. Due to the amount of high talent, I strictly targeted girls in the 6.5+ range when I went out.

It is also relatively inexpensive here. Going out can be hella cheap if you stick to Bin-tangs (local beer) and San Miguel. Great selection of food as well with fair pricing.

The Bad

Out here, it is all about looks with a capital L. There are lots of good looking guys who are aggressive which makes competition really fierce. I remember hitting on this hot Euro girl, I got instantly rejected and within 3 minutes after me two other dudes tried to swoop in...they also got rejected though. lolz You will need good high energy clown game and be ready to extend your gaming to the wee hours of the morning if it comes down to that. 

Also, I don't really see the very top hotties out right hooking up at night. The girls I see hooking up are usually the 6,6.5 and the occasional 7. All these girls for the most part are hooking up with good looking guys. The hottest of the hot ones seems to be here solely to be a part of the see and be seen crowd. Perhaps they are discreetly hooking up via Tinder with top dudes.

Speaking of Tinder, it is horrible here. Competition must be ridiculously fierce on there considering how many attractive guys you see out here (no homo). One 24 hr Tinder passport to Minsk yielded more matches with hotties than all of my matches on Tinder in Canggu during the whole 2 months I was here.

Also, internet is hella spotty for those of us who work online. But you can find Cafes that are okay on the Wifi. It is also humid and blazingly hot.

Would I recommend Canggu?

I would recommend it if you like gaming Euro girls, willing to play the high energy/clown game, and are already in South East Asia as Bali is usually a short/cheap flight away. Otherwise, it is one hell of a trek to come all the way from the west and also expensive flight wise...and upon landing you realize you have to compete with top dudes for decent tail. 

Overall though, I really liked it here and I see why it gets the hype. Canggu is pretentious in a way but I kind of like it. It is great to be surrounded with people who generally care about their appearance, both women and men, and are into health, fitness, yoga, and what not. If you are a fat fuck or a dweeb (man or woman) you won't fit in Canggu and I think it's a great thing. Good cost of living, good talent, and nightlife at very affordable prices doesn't hurt either.
Excellent datasheet! 

Spent almost two months in Bali last year and can confirm everything the OP says about Canggu is true.

Also agree with the quality of chicks there, some damn hot ones there but boy do they know it. The competition is tough and you definitely need to bring your A game. It definitely pays to set up a good social circle there as the Canggu crowd tends to be quite cliquey.

A lot of people seem to hate Canggu or Bali but for the right kind of person it can be paradise
Thanks for the report. I will be in Bali for a week in early August, staying in Seminyak bud will definitely check out the nightlife in Canggu.

Did you roll solo at night or with a wingman?
I was also in Bali recently. Didnt get to Cangu which Ive heard is basically the instagrammer capital of the world. But did like Ubud. Loads of good looking euro chicks and also koreans there, most of whom were not couples.
I returned to Bali two winters ago for the first time since 2006, was not very impressed

Spent a lot of time in Canggu, it's ok. Some trendy Instagram worthy cafes selling overpriced food, the beach is rather dirty, a lot of the Western girls are grubby and unattractive. There are some Russian/Ukrainian girls scattered about though.

Nusa Dua was a much more pleasant place, but not really for partying though

I didn't like Ubud, I stayed there for a coffee then went home.

The best thing about Bali for me is that the accommodation is cheap and high quality, and the people are very pleasant.

For women it's probably OK for guys under 30 who can get results from the backpacker scene.
Solid writeup Zamski and although I've not spent as much time up in Canggu as Seminyak it rings true with a lot of what other friends of mine who've stayed there have said
I was in Canguu recently for the first time..some really hot Europeans girls but like has been mentioned they are all just attention Instagram souless whores walking around trying to be something they are not. After seeing my normal game approaches not working I just started telling girls I was opening a yoga studio there looking for instructors and they lost their shit..got 3 straight bangs 3 nights in a row from Old mans using it lol.
(06-01-2019, 10:56 AM)did see several yoga chics on chiangmai /digital nomads groups seasiathanks for sharing you opened studio and they are teaching yoga ornot opened yet  Whitechocolate Wrote: I was in Canguu recently for the first time..some really hot Europeans girls but like has been mentioned they are all just attention Instagram souless whores walking around trying to be something they are not. After seeing my normal game approaches not working I just started telling girls I was opening a yoga studio there looking for instructors and they lost their shit..got 3 straight bangs 3 nights in a row from Old mans using it lol.