Minsk, Belarus
Greeting Comrades,

Since RVF will be turning into a God zone for the foreseeable future where talk of sex outside of marriage is now verboten, I think it will be a good idea, therefore to transfer the Minsk discussion link to this forum - https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-39882-page-11.html

There are lots of good reports, advice and tips to help you navigate yourself through Minsk. I have met many people from RVF who have passed through and had a blast. Minsk is indeed a tough nut to crack and if you are living and working here long term like me, you will enjoy the fruits of your labour in the Workers' Paradise. 

The last posts from traveler97 are very accurate. If you are coming for a quick bang, do yourself a favour and skip Minsk altogether. Sponsorship and P4P are big players here. Skip the clubs too mentioned in the thread. 

If anyone has any other queries, just drop me a line. I'm currently in a mini relationship with a local girl.
I've been thinking about checking out Minsk in summer. Haven't researched it besides changing my Tinder location, but I liked what I saw.
Canadians can visit Belarus visa free, up to 30 days.
(06-01-2019, 05:48 AM)Traktor Wrote: Greeting Comrades,

Since RVF will be turning into a God zone for the foreseeable future where talk of sex outside of marriage is now verboten, I think it will be a good idea, therefore to transfer the Minsk discussion link to this forum - https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-39882-page-11.html

There are lots of good reports, advice and tips to help you navigate yourself through Minsk. I have met many people from RVF who have passed through and had a blast. Minsk is indeed a tough nut to crack and if you are living and working here long term like me, you will enjoy the fruits of your labour in the Workers' Paradise. 

The last posts from traveler97 are very accurate. If you are coming for a quick bang, do yourself a favour and skip Minsk altogether. Sponsorship and P4P are big players here. Skip the clubs too mentioned in the thread. 

If anyone has any other queries, just drop me a line. I'm currently in a mini relationship with a local girl.

I'm glad did you appreciate my posts, I like to be as sincere as possible.

Even if I won't go back to Minsk soon, the city will always have a special place my heart.
Unforgettable memories.

Next stop: learning Russian and find a good independent location job.

I made on the Italian forum a 25'000 words datasheet about Minsk, I wanted to post it on RVF, but after the change, I think I'll post it here.

But first, I have to translate it in English...
if your english you can visit visa free for upto 30days but...you have to fly in you cant take the bus.