The Approach Thread
My girlfriend's out of town so went out with a buddy last night to some bars and clubs. It was the Saturday after Halloween so it was mostly pretty dead. We approached several groups of girls. I had a nice flirt with a hot young Sweedish girl but her friends pulled her away. Got shit tested by every American girl I met. When I haven't been out in a while in the States, I am always blown away by how ridiculous these shit tests can be. Its like American girls actively cock block themselves.
Hit up the lower east side last night with my roommate, but I wasn't really expecting to pull since I live in Brooklyn. Opened a few sets but nothing really came of it, but I still had a good time and talked with some cool people.

We hit up a couple different bars, and I was kind of surprised at all the cute chicks who were standing around not getting approached. I felt like I was the only one, even my roommate couldn't initiate, he had to rely on me. Or maybe I was just oblivious.

One thing I need to work on is just being more aggressive and sexual when it comes to escalating because I spend too much time chatting and then the girl eventually gets bored and leaves before I can really make a move.
(10-20-2019, 04:24 AM)Gorgiass Wrote: Walking by Best Buy saw a cute young girl looking at phones. Went in pause by TVs then walked over. Looked for a few seconds, then open with "time for an upgrade for you too?" Talked about phones for a minute and transitioned into more personal topics she was a senior in high school, 18, but definitely seemed interested. Someone stepped between us and she waited there waiting to re-engage, which I did.

People were all around so was I waiting for it to clear out to go for the number and then a sales guy came over and started talking to her, and they went over to the sales desk and after waiting around for awhile I had to engage another sales guy so as not to set off creeper alarms, and while he was in the middle of a spiel she walked out. Missed it, should've powered through and gone for it with an audience. Out of practice. Bunch of awkward blowouts when dealing with girls this young lately but this one was into it, and lost it because of ego.

Nice. I feel like blowing off the sales guy mid spiel would've been totally fine. You don't owe him your time haha.
Went out with a buddy yesterday to a bar/club place. First time out to meet girls in a couple of years.
Was mostly trying to get comfortable in the environment and determine how to dress based on the crowd there. Figured out I came dressed like an office worker, (chinos, dress-shirt, sneakers) need to upgrade my wardrobe.

Everyone looked like Johnny Bravo. Bulky on the top, skinny on the bottom. Is this a new thing now?
[Image: 1fae0533a672ea3cfef3437193803191.jpg]

Approached a girl who was coming my way by holding eye contact and just holding out my hand. She grabbed it and I introduced myself and got her name. I exited right after. Had to show myself it wasn't as scary as I thought it was.
Not really an approach. Went to a social event and sat at a table near an old couple. Then their daughter came, a 9 and sat right next to me. We talked quite some, a lot of eye contact, some DHV. I thought we were hitting it off but then she mentioned her BF (who was real because her parents mentioned him too). I thought I could still go for her number but didn't know how to do it in a "soft" way (not coming on strong), with her parents sitting next to her.
After work I decided to do my daily schedule of day game sets, but due to the Holiday season, Marquette University is off-limits. However, I did three approaches at Woodman’s, a local supermarket in Wauwatosa, and Whole Foods.

I decided to perform two indirect direct and one indirect approach as instructed by Chase Amante with resounding success. All the opener is supposed to do is lead into a conversation, which occurred without any blow-outs or flat-out rejections.

Approach #1: I walked into Woodman’s, and after scouting the area for approximately 10-15 minutes, made my way to the fresh foods section. As an attractive female, possibly late 20s, passed by I raised this bottle of “Root Beer Kombucha” and asked if she knew this drink was any good.

She responded by saying she didn’t know, but that I should try it out.

I’m not going to beat myself up for letting the set go after that, but if I had to re-do that set again, I’d say I was joking with her and that I thought she was cute followed by introducing myself.

Approach #2: After wandering about for 15-20 minutes, I decided to perform the indirect direct approach. She was a blonde-haired woman, I’d estimate early 30s, attractive, but starting to age. I did my opener by saying: “Excuse me, I hate bothering you, but do you know what goes well with this?” A hold up a bag of biscuits. She turned around, looked at me, and stated: “Depends. What are you using it for?”

A paused momentarily. This is a weakness of semi-canned indirect direct responses. Wasn’t the girl supposed to go “I don’t know!” or give me a meek response? This woman was pretty confident talking to a stranger.

In any other case, I responded with: “I’m kidding. I already know what it’s used for. I actually thought you were cute and I had to say hi.”

She laughed, thanked me, but before I can utter another sentence, she walked off.

Approach #3: My final approach is my favorite one. It also taught me the most compared to the last two. I decided to drive to my local Whole Foods. Immediately, after stepping through the entrance, I see more cute girls than all of Woodsman’s combined.

The last girl was in her late 20s, cute and geeky. I pretended to examine bananas in the fresh fruit section. As the girl stepped behind me, I turned around, with a questioning expression on my face and said: “Excuse me, do you know what goes good with bananas?”

She responded with: “U-uhm… depends…”

After that, I said: “I’m just kidding. I’m not that hopeless. I actually thought you were cute and I had to say hi.”

She laughed, thanked me and stayed in set. The biggest indicator a girl likes you. I asked what she was doing at Whole Foods and she said she was preparing for a Christmas Party. I teased her about celebrating Christmas so early and we chatted for a little bit.

The thing is, she didn’t LEAVE the set. I decided to go for the close super early and asked for her number. As usual, since I didn’t spike her emotions enough nor did I develop an “it just happened” narrative with her, she told me she had a boyfriend.

What’s the biggest lesson tonight? Stay in fucking set. Display your personality. Push-pull her. Evaluate her. If I can, make a narrative and THEN get her number.
(12-01-2019, 05:22 PM)pravda Wrote: Hit up the lower east side last night with my roommate, but I wasn't really expecting to pull since I live in Brooklyn. Opened a few sets but nothing really came of it, but I still had a good time and talked with some cool people.

I don't live there but I've made the pull from LES to BK several times. Change your mindset. A 15 minute taxi is no big deal
12/27/19 – A Night of 8s and an Asian Girl

On Friday, 12/27/19, I decided to hit up Taylor’s once again. Of course, I ran into my Hispanic artist wingman who was with his sister tonight. He left early in the night once I spotted my first target and chatted her up for 30 minutes or so, but acted as a great “warm up” set before the real fun began.

And fun it was indeed.

I had three very memorable encounters, all highly educational on improving my game in-field.

Approach #1: While sitting next to my Hispanic friend, I hit up a half-Persian/half-White woman next to me. She was attractive for her age of 41, friendly, and I made an observational opener of how she looked so bored since she was scrolling through Facebook on her phone. She was receptive, but I think she was aware of game – that, or my game is far too obvious.

For example, I tried to play the guessing game with her in regards to my age and ethnicity, she responded with, “Oh no, I’m not playing your games!” while laughing. I need to thoroughly assess why she didn’t fall into my frame, but I believe I didn’t build enough comfort or maybe my premise with the girl wasn’t strong enough.

However, despite our friendly conversation, the interaction went downhill when she told me her age. I believed my Man-to-Woman push-pull was going to work when I responded with, “… yeah, you’re not bad,” with a cocky half-grin.

Her response? “Not bad?! I look amazing!” Jesus, overconfident are we? Yeah, she was cute for a 41 year old. I could easily peg her as a woman in her early-mid 30s, but nothing extraordinary.

What’s the lesson from this? I believe, with older women in general, I should play it 80% nice guy, 20% asshole. Make a few spaced-out push-pull compliments, but probably play it a bit more direct compared to younger sluts.

Approach #2: After my first approach, I decided to go for a smoke outside of Taylor’s. While outside, I ran into this older gentleman, well-dressed, late 40s, who resembled an older Mark Hamill. I knew he came with a group of HB 8s, so I figured I’d snake my way into their social circle.

However, I didn’t know he was gay… until he spoke, that is. He had a very noticeable lisp, and was friendly, a bit too friendly toward me. I didn’t want to lead him on and played it casually. Not friendly, not mean, just one man talking to another.

I guess that was good enough for him and he invited me to meet his friends.

After walking to his table, I was introduced to three females, all of equal value: Soft HB 8s. A pale ginger, a light-skinned Latina, and a black woman. They wore classy dresses and warmly welcomed me into their group. I was surprised at how open they were to bringing in, for all intents and purposes, a slightly well-dressed stranger into their crew.

The leader of the pack, the Latina, had a bad case of ADHD or something. She wanted to jump from club to club every 10 minutes, saying it wasn’t “classy enough” for her because “Look how we’re dressed up! We’re classy!”

The ironic part is when they left for a strip club 20 minutes away at the end of our interaction.

But I digress.

My game here was two-fold: First, trying to game the so-called “Alpha Bitch” of the pack while trying to avoid gay Mark Hamill’s advances.

We decided to head to Lucid Lounge while I chatted her up. She was receptive, but all I managed to secure during our interaction was a simple dance. Yeah, she grinded up against me, which I consider a win since she’s the first HB 8 I danced with, but I’m going to go over what I did wrong during our interaction:

Overvaluing the girls: The fact the Latina’s crew sported fancy attire coupled with their attractiveness gave the impression they were unapproachable. Boy was I wrong. Consequently, I became excited and what happens after that? I spit bad needy game. My negs were try-hard (and came off as rude to the redhead), I didn’t express myself in a carefree way that turns a girl on, and honestly, due to my fear of ruining the interaction, I felt I was boring at times.

As Roosh V states in his video “Why You Shouldn’t Get Excited About A Girl“, the best thing I could have done in that situation is don’t get excited. Be an emotional rock. Be cold. Treat the girls, no matter how hot they are, like the HB 4 you met at a Wal-Mart.

After a while, the girls decided to head to the strip club which was a 20-minute drive away. I didn’t feel like paying the cover charge and ejected out of the set.

Approach #3: At the end, I went back to Lucid Lounge and met a tiny Chinese girl (approx. 4’10” or so) sitting by herself while her friends raged on the dance floor. She was very receptive to my approach. My game wasn’t on-point, but I knew due to how open she was during our interaction, she wanted to hook up with someone tonight.

I decided to do a little kino and wrapped my arm around her shoulder, pulling her close. As our faces grew closer, I went for the kiss. She returned it and I aggressively started making out with her. An easy pull, I thought, as I started groping her ass.

I didn’t use much game on her and it felt like a suicidal gazelle approaching a hungry lion.

We danced a bit, but I wasn’t able to pull. Unlike Drew (an alias) from a few weeks ago, I felt I was too aggressive which she didn’t respond positively to. In any other case, at the end of the night, she took my phone, inserted and saved her number, before she left with her friends.

Next time, I’ll have to read the girl’s blueprint and match it.

NOTE: She’s texting back to me relatively quickly. Let’s see if I can capitalize on my investment tonight.
Good job dude, liking reading your approaches. Keep it up!
^Didnt read all of the above but...if you want to bang a 41 yo (personally not my cup o tea but...) you should be way more direct.  "Negs" havn't worked on her for at least 15 years. 

Just indicating you know your way around a pussy and that you are interested in hers should be enough
(12-28-2019, 09:43 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote: ^Didnt read all of the above but...if you want to bang a 41 yo (personally not my cup o tea but...) you should be way more direct.  "Negs" havn't worked on her for at least 15 years. 

Just indicating you know your way around a pussy and that you are interested in hers should be enough

That's the thing. I thought she was in her early-mid 30s, but once I discovered she was 41 I was mildly surprised. But yeah, since I'm day gaming and then going out again tonight, I'll try way more direct game if I'm running with a cougar.
12/28/19 – Drop the Neediness!

On Saturday, 12/28/19 I decided to skip my day game sets since a minor hangover from Friday night kept me in a very melancholy and passive mood. I knew I should’ve gamed at the mall, but I just wasn’t feeling it. I promised myself I’d day game on Sunday, 12/29/19, which I’ll be writing a report about soon.

I had to kick myself in the ass to go night gaming at Victor’s, which is where this report is focused on.

Approach #1: I know I’m going to get shat on for this, but I ran into a Puerto Rican woman, late 40s, but decent looking for her age. She looked younger from the far distance. As I approached her table, the first thing I noticed was a bucket of beers sitting idly down. I opened with, “Don’t tell me that’s all for you!” before she looked at me, grinned and said it was.

Most of the techniques used in set were cocky funny, a fair amount of push-pull, and subtle premise learned from Todd V.

I’m honestly pretty proud of how I performed in that particular set.

And while I was hesitant escalating, we had a very deep conversation about how dating sites are ruining how men and women connect with each other, the difference between the late ’80s – early 90s’ dating scene and now, etc.

Approach #2: Strangely enough, throughout the night, couples inhabited the night club. I could count on a single hand the number of single females (mostly unattractive land whales) throughout Victor’s. Consequently, due to the lack of talent, I began to grow desperate. A few hours passed without a single approach. And you know what that means, right?

Bad, needy game.

And as fate would have it, my next set was an HB 8 half-Thai/half-Chinese Instagram girl with a black low-cut shirt.

I saw her sitting idly, scrolling through Snapchat and taking photos of herself from a booth in the corner of Victor’s. Strangely enough, I don’t recall what my exact opener was, but it was definitely observational. I offered to snap a few pictures for her to try and build rapport. It worked, but my verbal game was sorely lacking. The set lasted only a few minutes before I ejected.

Approach #3: As I left the last set, I ran into a Meetup.com group who just so happened to choose Victor’s for the night. I met a soft HB 6, but with a baaaaad attitude. And weird, too. She was pale, wore a black top, dark blue jeans, and couldn’t shut up about how she’s a single mother while crapping on the other dudes accompanying her.

She was terrible.

But damn, I wanted to get laid that night.

I tried to run solid game on her, but due to her negative vibe, I couldn’t say much except talk platonically to her.

While speaking to her friends, I met up with another crew of dudes and a few girls who attended the meetup. The girls were of dubious quality, but the guys were cool. Hell, one dude was also an aspiring pickup artist – and while he hasn’t done any approaches yet, it was nice encouraging him to practically apply the game theory he learned in-field.

Approach #4: A few hours passed and I left the Meetup group. It was 1:30 AM and I had an hour left before the bar closed. I went outside for a cigerette and met a white girl, a soft HB 7, but with a bubbly personality. She was super friendly, drunk, and touchy. During our interaction she hugged me close, said I was cute, and practically threw herself at me.

However, it didn’t help I was being cockblocked by this peacocking Mystery looking dude with absolutely no game. He was loud, boisterous and practically killed any sexual vibe when chatting with the girl and myself outside.

At the time I considered the night a loss, especially since later on in the night, I saw other dudes pull girls I desperately wanted to talk to; but I recollected my memories – and more importantly, how far I’ve come since I began my journey to become an aspiring pickup artist.

I believe one of my greatest weaknesses in seduction is trying to pre-plan everything: From the opener, premise, evaluation and even close.

———–

I found a few quotes from Todd V which I believe could significantly increase my effectiveness in-field:

“Flirting is not just something you say or do. It is something you embody.“

“Another important thing to note with flirting in general, is that a line must work spontaneously, and it’s not really something you can or should pre-plan.

I see a lot of guys who think they have this magic push-pull line that they think will work perfectly every time.

The only problem is, they get into an interaction with a girl and use the line in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong delivery. It comes off weird and try-hard and the girl starts to find a way to escape the interaction entirely.

Flirtation only really works when it’s not try-hard, when it’s playful and when it’s in the moment. In fact, if you deliver a push-pull line with the clear intent for it to work, by the very nature of you having an agenda behind that line, it most likely won’t work.”
12/30/19 – The Gift of Spontaneous Openers

On Monday, 12/30/19, I sarged through Mayfair Mall in order to practice my sticking point of opening spontaneously. It went wonderfully. My interactions felt smooth and came off as genuine. While most of my sets felt like an average conversation with a stranger, I was able to successfully throw in some push-pull lines without even thinking about it.

Approach #1: I knew the second I entered Mayfair I wanted to hit up the Barnes and Noble bookstore first. It was relatively quiet, with talent littered about, coupled with a low influx of noisy onlookers trying to overhear my conversations.

My first target was a white female, late 20s – but damn, she aged poorly – who looked like she was hitting 40. It’s true what they say about men and women aging: Men age like fine wine, women age like milk.

I don’t recall what she exactly wore, but it was slightly more classy than anyone else in the mall. Without thinking about it, I opened with, “That is the most classiest outfit I’ve seen all day over here!” She was incredibly receptive and thanked me.

We had a very good interaction. She was one of those sets I was very proud of doing. I was smooth, did calibrated push-pull, and she bought into my frame.

However, I dragged the conversation on too long and I saw a wedding ring on her finger. I didn’t want to ask for the number, but I made one minor mistake during the interaction: She was getting bored 20-25 minutes in and left the set first by stating she had to catch dinner with a friend.

Overall, great set, but should have number closed.

Approach #2: After prowling around for 30-45 minutes, I couldn’t find many targets due to common mall issues: a.) Too many group sets b.) Underaged girls. Therefore, after I went back into Barnes and Noble, I met a cute 24-year-old white girl sporting a heavy jacket and baseball cap. My spontaneous opener was indirect by asking if she found anything good while examining a bookcase of novels.

She said she didn’t and was just looking around after work. Unfortunately, this conversation was platonic. I don’t recall implementing on-the-spot push-pull lines, but I did number close as a sticking point to ABC (“Always Be Closing”).

She said she didn’t give her number to strangers. I laughed, said I understood and ejected out of the set.

Approach #3: Once again, Barnes and Noble. I was about to leave before I ran into a white woman, early-mid 30s, who was picking out wedding cards. I didn’t see anyone with her so I did the approach. I approached by asking, “Have you found anything interesting yet?” She said not yet but was looking hard. Out of curiosity, I asked what this was for. Her response?

“Oh, I’m planning out wedding cards for my upcoming wedding in March.”

Oh.

I remained friendly with her, but the conversation didn’t go anywhere.

Approach #4: My final set was near a Starbucks in the center of the mall. She was an adorable (hard HB 6), 28 year old, half-Latina/half-Polish girl. Her haircut was brunette, short and v-shaped and walked alone. As I casually caught up to her, I glanced over slightly to my right, and spontaneously opened with a direct friendly, “That is the most adorable haircut I’ve seen all day.”

She was slightly shellshocked, but recovered quickly.

While I wouldn’t call this my favorite (or even my most successful) set of the day, I was able to focus my sexual intent later on in the interaction. Our conversation was mostly platonic, but I was able to throw in some push-pull lines into the mix.

NOTE: As an experiment, I may try and throw heavy push-pull lines early on into the interaction. After that, focus exclusively on evaluating the girl to get her to start chasing.
The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right.” - Confucius

“Flirting is not just something you say or do. It is something you embody.“ - Todd V

12/31/19 – A Great Way to Start the New Year

In all honesty, I didn’t plan to do approaches on New Year’s Eve. My plan was to jump to bars I first visited when initially moving to Milwaukee. It was to serve as a representation of turning a new leaf by dedicating myself to the art of game. I went from Mcgillicuddy -> Taylor’s -> This Is It and finally -> Victor’s.

However, opportunities presented themselves and with my spontaneous openers, I was able to secure two make-outs with different girls in separate groups.

Approach #1: After leaving Mcgillicuddy, I decided to visit Taylor’s where I ran into a 6-set: Five girls (four were lesbians and fat) and an absolute soy boy. Overweight. Beard. Glasses. Pretty much what you’d expect when you envision a male feminist. However, one of the girls was a cute redhead (soft HB 7). She resembled a young Ruth Connell sporting a white low-cut skirt and top.

I found the 6-set outside of Taylor’s while smoking a cigarette. A fat lesbian sporting a dyke haircut holding it’s gf close welcomed me into her social circle with open arms. Why? I played it off by saying I’m “bi, but leaning straight” in order to gain her trust – and consequently, that of her group. Immediately, I started gaming the redhead. She was the “workhorse” of the SC. Every time the dykes wanted a drink, needed to go out for a smoke, etc they’d send her off to fetch shit or follow them around like an obedient puppy.

A girl who didn’t know how to say no and was weak-willed? Great set with plenty of opportunities.

While my target was fetching booze for the circle of dykes, I managed to slip away momentarily. She was turned around, futilely trying to call the bartender who was handling dozens of bar patrons. Before she managed to grab his attention, however, I tapped her on the shoulder. As she turned around, I smiled warmly and told her to come dance.

NOTE: Chase Amante talks about commanding girls. That they’d listen. He was fucking spot on.

Without hesitation, I took my target by the hand and guided her to the dance floor. She wasn’t an aggressive dancer and followed my lead as booming EDM filled the club. It was innocent at first. My hands pressed against her hips as we swayed to the beat. Eventually, I started exploring her ass. She didn’t protest. I took it as a signal to escalate further. Without any resistance on her part, my hands squeezed her tits.

I had to keep it up. Thankfully, my alcohol level was high enough to stem any hesitation on my end. I flipped my target around and expressing my sexual intent, I fixed my gaze onto hers. She smiled softly before I pulled her close and went for the kiss. She returned my kiss with enthusiasm. We made out for 5 minutes before I led her back to her friends.

That’s when the dyke began to expect something. For some inexplicable reason, she began to catch onto my ruse that I wasn’t bi. She started asking me questions like, “Oh yeah? Like, what sort of guys are you into?” Uhhh… I responded simply with, “Twinks.” She outwardly appeared to believe my answer.

In any other case, I had to use the restroom. After I returned, I lost them in the nightclub. I was able to find them an hour later, but by that time, I believed any passion between the redhead and I fizzled out in the night.

I should have just jumped back into set. Something I need to remember for next time.

Approach #2: A few hours into the early morning (2 or 3 AM maybe?), after chatting up numerous strangers, I ran into this isolated white girl. She was cute, about a soft HB 6. Not as hot as the redhead, but bangable. She had brunette hair, was short, but didn’t sport the same naivety my last target had.

My game wasn’t on-point, but it passable. Barely. I ran into her a few occasions at the club, but we exchanged short conversations that didn’t go anywhere. After my last encounter with her, I told her to come dance while her friends got shit-faced drunk. She accepted my offer and I led her onto the dance floor.

Unfortunately, after getting spoiled by my last set, I escalated faaaaar too quickly. I mean, I tried sticking my hands down her pants, but she pulled me off. I didn’t try to escalate again once she responded negatively to my advances. We made out, but she was a terrible kisser. That, or her mouth was too tiny.

Her response after I led her back to the bar? “I’m sorry, I need to find my friends. Don’t worry. It’s not you, it’s me.” She repeated the whole “Don’t worry, it’s not you, it’s me” multiple times before she ejected out of the set.

Overall, it was a great night. I ran into my newbie pick-up buddies at Victor’s again. Great guys. One of them actually started approaching much to my satisfaction. I remember telling them, “I preach the gospel of game to nerds, guys who are terrible with women, because I don’t want them to go through the same psychological torment I went through when I was terrible with women.”
The man who thinks he can and the man who thinks he can't are both right.” - Confucius

“Flirting is not just something you say or do. It is something you embody.“ - Todd V

01/04/20 - I Suffer More In My Head Than I Do In Reality

I'm not sure why I felt so depressed today. If I was a betting man, I'd say it was the moderate drinking at Taylor's last night and low target selection at the club. It doesn't matter, though. I was in my head, dreaming up blackpill fantasies and FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF as I did my cold approaches. In any other case, I must learn to fight my demons. Conquer them. And move on.

The biggest lesson during my day game sets is: Don't have a negative mindset. Be positive. Be open. Be extraverted. I can and will do this. I've gone through so much shit. Accomplished many things. I will master seduction. No matter how long it takes.

Approach #1: After eating at the food court and chatting to a buddy of mine on the phone, I ran into a tall blonde girl - yes, in the literal sense, unfortunately - at an American Eagle Outfitters. I did an opinion opener on her. She was unusually positive, said she loved the outfit. When we were talking, she told me she came here with her mother. I ejected out of set ASAP.

Approach #2: While walking around at the mall, I ran into a white woman sporting a business suit. I did an observational opener by stating, "You are the most professionally dressed chick I've met all day over here!" She looked at me and laughed, before unveiling she worked for Spectrum (lol). I chuckled a bit and as I was about to exit set, she tried to get me to buy cable or something. I politely declined and left.

Approach #3: Despite my intruding blackpill mindset on Saturday, I was able to secure two good approaches in my opinion. This is one of them. I was walking through Macy's, searching around for targets. I spotted a cute brunette girl (soft HB 6) whose hair was colored with faint red dye. As I approached, I said I loved how she did her hair. She laughed and thanked me. She was positive, extraverted, and had a carefree personality.

I made a few mistakes during the set. For example, I asked, "So, who did you come with?" and I instead should have asked, "So, where are your friends?" Much more subtle. Doesn't scare the cat away as Roosh V would say. She said she was with her boyfriend and his friend.

Our conversation was friendly and I managed to shoot out a few spontaneous premise push-pull lines. Not enough, but it was a good start. I ejected out of set and saw her again with her boyfriend and his friend. We exchanged a knowing smile at each other, before I walked by her.

Great set. I believe it could have led somewhere if my mindset was much more positive.

Approach #4: Next, I went to Barnes and Noble. It was close to Macy's and I figured I'd scan for targets while there. At the Graphic Novels section, I ran into a cute girl (another soft HB 6) and her boyfriend - some Asian guy. It's rare seeing another Asian man with a white girl, so I just remained friendly and opened with, "So, see anything good?"

She said yes and without any response on my end, walked up to me with a graphic novel. She said she loved how the art style is and the minimal nature of the comic itself.

She was very sweet and I'm not sure if I should have done anything else. Soon after, I ejected out of set.

Approach #5: My favorite approach is my final approach. I decided to venture back into American Eagle Outfitters and I ran into this cute Latina girl (hard HB 6). I did a spontaneous opinion opener and asked if a pair of jeans looked good on me. She chuckled and said they looked great... but my shoes didn't fit. I pretended to be offended and she laughed.

Despite my mindset, I had some playful banter with her and we had a great time. At the end, I did a close I learned from The System by Todd. It goes like: "Hey, so you seem coo- wait, are you adventurous?" On que, she responded with "Yes". "Ok cool, we can hang out. What's your number?" Without any hesitation, she gave me her number.

I texted her later on in the day and told her to come hang out with me. She responded back and said she went home, but I consider this a big win. Why? She didn't ghost me like other girls.

01/04/20 – Play To Win, Don’t Play To Not Lose

On Saturday, 01/04/20 I hit up Taylor’s and managed to latch onto a single approach which went pretty good imo. However, I just watched a video by Todd V entitled “Do You Have a Loser’s Mindset?”  Very powerful and taught me what I was missing in my game.

In a matter of fact, thanks to Todd’s video, I realized I played to not lose instead of playing to win during last night’s set.

Approach #1: I met a half-Black/half-Latina girl accompanied by her white friend. Since I’m attracted to white girls, and while objectively the black girl could be pinged higher on the ‘Hot Babe’ scale, I just wasn’t into her. I met them at Taylor’s while the black girl walked past me. Honestly, at first I pinged her as half-Filipino/half-Black as my opener was, “Excuse me, sorry if it seems random, but are you half-Filipino?” She chuckled and said she wasn’t, before she introduced herself.

The girls were very pleasant to be around: Friendly, we teased each other during the interaction, and very flirtatious. Here’s the thing, though. I didn’t do many – if any – push-pull lines since I liked how our interaction was going. Shit, the white girl even asked, fucking asked, if I could give her a massage since she was tense. If that wasn’t an opportunity, I don’t know what is.

I thought I was “slowly escalating” when in reality, I was simply playing not to lose since I liked where I was during our interaction. Do you know what happened at the end of the night? The girls got bored of me, despite the fact when I left set the first time, they called me back into set. Yes, they wanted to talk to me again.

At the very end, at 1:15 AM, they said they were going to Victor’s and it was “nice to meet me.” What does that mean in reality? As Todd says, “It’s not nice to meet you.” They expected me to be a real man. To escalate. To take charge and play to win.

I bet you: If I didn’t play to win, there’s always another man whose willing to.

Hegemon1984 Wrote:At the very end, at 1:15 AM, they said they were going to Victor’s and it was “nice to meet me.” What does that mean in reality? As Todd says, “It’s not nice to meet you.” They expected me to be a real man. To escalate. To take charge and play to win.

Oof. Same problem I'm having now. I went from nuking it to playing it safe. Gotta find that balance.

Does anyone here still do dancefloor approaches? I feel like they're dying but I can't be sure.
After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
(01-07-2020, 03:35 AM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:
Hegemon1984 Wrote:At the very end, at 1:15 AM, they said they were going to Victor’s and it was “nice to meet me.” What does that mean in reality? As Todd says, “It’s not nice to meet you.” They expected me to be a real man. To escalate. To take charge and play to win.

Oof. Same problem I'm having now. I went from nuking it to playing it safe. Gotta find that balance.

Does anyone here still do dancefloor approaches? I feel like they're dying but I can't be sure.

I know in the past they were popular, but I don't do dance floor approaches since I prefer verbal game. If you decide to do a dance floor approach, I'd imagine you'd need portray strong sexual intent and great inner game.

(01-07-2020, 03:35 AM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote:

Yeah, I still do if I have high energy and the music is on point. Usually RnB or something groovy. If electronic, I just do my own thing.

If low energy -> smoking area/bar.

If high energy -> dancefloor, bump hips in to hers, smile, twirl her around and put her hand on my shoulder and pull her in. Sometimes, I will escalate, sometimes I will pull out and tell her thanks for the dance, I'll see you around (and revisit later).

It depends but dancefloor 'game' is very alive but for me, I gotta dig the music otherwise it's forced and shitty.

For what it's worth, I went out with a bunch of 40-something corporate zero-fucks-given guys and one of them had ridiculously tight game. Probably because he's incredibly successful.

He would back in to the hottest girl in the club and just turn towards her and say "Excuse me, can't you see I am trying to dance here?" or "Hey, did you just grab my ass?". His delivery was on point, shit eating grin but only after 4 seconds, letting her believe it just the right amount.

It worked at every spot, with every girl he tried it on. Highly amusing.
Forum member Bigbadpua is an approach machine. He will chase a bitch down like a hyena.