The Approach Thread
Today I just made two approaches as I was on my way to my date.
Was nothing great, but it put me in the mood.
Ten approaches this past week:

Approach #1) Saw a Slavic girl on my way to work. Chick looked 19. Went direct with her, told her I liked her outfit. Eventually got the #. Texted her for a bit, and learned she was actually a 32 year old pediatrician. I didn’t mind because she was cute, but she flaked when I asked if she was a wine girl or a beer girl a bit later.

Approach #2) A hipster-looking girl. I fucked up on the opener, paused for 5 seconds, and walked away because I thought I made it awkward (the girl didn’t even look at me when I opened to her).

Approach #3) At the mall: I was walking a few feet in front of a PAWG, stepped to the side, paused to “check my phone,” and as she approached I glanced up and said “Excuse me.” I think she said “oh no,” and then she walked off quickly.

That was the first time I got rejected like that by any girl and it wasn’t as bad as I thought.

Approach #4) Same mall. Girl in a clothing shop. I did “indirect-direct” like the gym girl from before: I asked for her opinion (on a shirt I picked up), rambled about clothing, and then commented that she looked Russian when it looked like I was going to walk off. (I was right) At the time, I thought she wasn’t hooking so I thanked her for her opinion and walked away. I recorded audio for this one, and when I listened back I realized I could have continued.

Approach #5) Went direct on a salesgirl who was South American; petite figure, great ass. She was polite and bubbly but wasn’t hooking (again, I thought she wasn’t). Listened back to the audio, realized I could have continued with this as well.

Approach #6) Direct on another salesgirl. No hook point either. I ditched and left. Didn’t record this one, or the next three sadly.

Approach #7) Direct on yet another salesgirl. She kept saying “yeah,” and laughing at some points I made about mall culture. No hook. I left.

Approach #8) Girl studying while working. I commented on that and next thing you know, we were talking about college culture. Noticed IOIs on her - hair playing, looking a bit flustered. Got her number, shot her a text ~5 hours later, no reply. Thinking back, I wasn’t throwing the spotlight on her and letting her invest, which is a bummer because she dropped a decent number of IOIs.

Approach #9) Went back to the mall some time later. Went direct on a salesgirl watching people go in and out of her store (and she was wearing tight sweatpants…), I commented on how bored she looked. She admitted she was daydreaming and super bored. After a bit of ramble, she asked me if I was waiting for someone. I took that as an IOD and after some more talking (mostly from me), I wished her a nice day and left. I had no idea whether her question was a shit test (I’d be willing to hear someone’s input on that). However, she never broke eye contact with me (I was the one breaking the contact) so looking back, I honestly don’t know why I pussied out and left.

Approach #10) Approached a girl walking in the opposite direction. She had a shirt on that said “security” but she was around 5’2”. I went direct: I said I thought she was “quite attractive,” and that I was hoping she’d be just as interesting. I joked about her arresting people, which she responded to, but she started to walk off. Wished her a great day and left.

After getting rejected by girl #10, I was actually fucking happy because I approached a girl walking opposite of me. I slowed down, got in her line of sight, and opened as she came closer. It felt good doing that. Before, I’d get nervous, and thought of excuses not to approach these kinds of girls.

In sum: ten approaches, two numbers (that flaked), and a mix of rejections/me bailing (the latter is more of an inner game thing).
Ginzo, do you always approach women who walk in the same direction as you on the street? How long did it take you the make all these approaches and in which city are you doing it?
All my approaches today were just utter rejections, ignores or hard nos...
^ Don't worry about it. The usual keep in minds:

Better than not approaching, like most guys do.

Bad days happen to everybody. Even my more experienced wing here in Belgrade today got in a temporary bad mood after a bad set, before he realized he was in a bad mood.

Also make sure you're doing post set analysis to make sure it's not you. This is where video or audio recording of your own infields helps. Definitely helped me, as painful as it is to watch yourself.

Everyone can see you're doing the work and analysis here and in other threads, like the Ukraine one. Good job, keep going.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
I made few approaches again.

1) Approached a nerdy girl who was on her phone. She 'didn't understand English nor Polish'. If they don't even get Polish time to move on to the next girl.

2) Approached a gir who was reading. The best indirect-direct line I came up with, was 'Where is the best bar, coffee bar, etc in Lviv (replace it with any location you want).' She spoke good English, she showed IOI's. She asked where I was from, how I like Lviv so far, she told me some information about herself. I made a few jokes here and there, shook hands and said ironically 'We can't do more than that now, otherwise people might watch us. Finally, I came back to the initial topic and told her we should get to know us and grab a drink. She told me 'but I don't want to go now' and I just replied, 'Obviously we will meet in any of those days. Hand me your number and I will let you know.' Number closed. We wished us a nice day and she seemed like a pleasant person.

3) Approached a girl on a bench. She didn't speak English, but I could exchange some word in Polish/Ukrainian with her. However I felt that there was like an invisible wall so to speak. I just continued.

4) Approached a girl walking on the opposite direction, no reaction.
1) Approached a girl and she ignored me

2) I approached a girl from the side this time. I imitated the style of A.G. Hayden and it worked pretty well, because the girl was also walking towards the center and I opened up with, where is the best place to drink hot chocolate. She asked me what I was doing in Lviv and I said (and that works actually pretty well): I am writing a thesis about Polish-Ukrainian relationship based on the exemple of the city of Lviv. How long I will stay and bla and then I transitioned into the hot chocolate and asked her out and she gave me her telegram.

3) I went to sit on a bench and I noticed a cute girl and she just drank sth and I think she took few glances at me. I told her 'Cheers' and hold eye contact. She didn't say nothing. How boring. I enjoyed the classical music that was played in that place in front of the Lviv Opera.
@Foothunter - I usually approach salesgirls who are just standing there doing nothing or are folding clothes. It took me 1.5 hours at most to make the ten approaches.

I actually approached a cute blonde salesgirl recently, some sorority girl. We hit it off and I got her number. Texted her the next day. Flake. I recorded audio of this approach, and although I succeeded in getting her to open up about herself, I realized I was talking to her more like a friend instead of man to woman. Sadly I didn’t flirt with her.
Out for a programmed run/walk in the slums this morning. Came down off one of the runs in front of a pub across from a multi-unit building just as a brunette started jogging out of the driveway. Little thing, running shorts, really developed ass. Clearly a grad student. She thought I was slowing down to talk to her so looked at me and slowed down, I nodded at her and took out my earbuds and joked about that. Nursing student. I was wearing a shirt with a hotel logo on it that got her asking about it, turned out to be a good conversation piece. Told her she looked like a natural athlete which she seemed to like. Didn't close, wasn't thinking clearly, but if I see her again will go for a number.
I Approached this banging redhead that i just couldn't help myself with doing. Approach was lame.

"Hey excuse me miss. I think you're beautiful and if I didn't come up and say something I'd regret it for the rest of my life"

She said "thank you" but cold ass body language.

I say "so what's a beautiful girl like you out here grabbing food by herself, you look like you could use some company"

"I have a boyfriend he's not here right now"

"Do you love him"

Without any hesitation she said "yes i really do". That's the end of that set. Nothing to call out for me, body language was too cold to push past that.

Fun though! First actual cold approach i have done in a couple months.

I've been spitting a lot of game at girls at bars and passers by but that's the first girl I've actually walked across a parking lot for in months. Got a little shaky after, more to come as summer developes
(05-13-2021, 08:14 PM)Foothunter Wrote: 1) Approached a girl and she ignored me

2) I approached a girl from the side this time. I imitated the style of A.G. Hayden and it worked pretty well, because the girl was also walking towards the center and I opened up with, where is the best place to drink hot chocolate. She asked me what I was doing in Lviv and I said (and that works actually pretty well): I am writing a thesis about Polish-Ukrainian relationship based on the exemple of the city of Lviv. How long I will stay and bla and then I transitioned into the hot chocolate and asked her out and she gave me her telegram.

3) I went to sit on a bench and I noticed a cute girl and she just drank sth and I think she took few glances at me. I told her 'Cheers' and hold eye contact. She didn't say nothing. How boring. I enjoyed the classical music that was played in that place in front of the Lviv Opera.

Good updates. Day game is harder than most people acknowledge, and frankly there's a lot of bullshitting in this scene about approach-to-bang ratio. So don't get discouraged, just keep pushing.

That said, evaluating your approaches is helpful. Try to audio record them and listen later, or better, upload here for guys to give you some constructive criticism.
^ Agree with the above except uploading here.

I'd only do that with guys I've winged with and know their day game is at least on my level, if not better.

I say that because even winging isn't enough, nevermind what you'll get online, reps or not. Had a wing here in Belgrade who'd go out several times a week, but who hadn't actually even approached in two weeks, by his own admission. And yet he was more than eager to give me advice!
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
Didn't do any daygame, but today I was in a great mood. I saw a cute Kyrgyz girl walking. I dont even know what I kinda liked about her but, I just went like this Hayden guy from Youtube to the side and spoke to her in English. She didn't speak it so...i spoke in a weird Polish Russian English mix and she understood me a bit, I understood her too. She makes manicures, so I could touch her hands and compliment her and then I number closed her.
Update: Have a date with her tomorrow. First (potential) date from daygaming!
(06-16-2021, 06:28 AM)Foothunter Wrote: Didn't do any daygame, but today I was in a great mood. I saw a cute Kyrgyz girl walking. I dont even know what I kinda liked about her but, I just went like this Hayden guy from Youtube to the side and spoke to her in English. She didn't speak it so...i spoke in a weird Polish Russian English mix and she understood me a bit, I understood her too. She makes manicures, so I could touch her hands and compliment her and then I number closed her.

This opens doors, Foothunter.

Get in good with her and you're bound to meet her friend, the one that does pedicures, hehe.

[Image: giphy.gif]
What a funny idea. I like the humor!
She texted me today, so I think there is some interest from her part.
Had a good first date with the chick I met from daygame. Down to earth, easy going and she had a lot of interest in me, she asked whether I had a wife or gf, so you know that there is a lot of interest. She qualified herself by asking if I don't find her boring. She is also 8 years younger than me, so that's also nice. I usually don't like it too young but in Kyrgyzstan I seem to like it a lot. I still don't know what I found pretty about her but I know that I have a boner with her. But I didn't want to be too eager or read too much into our date. At one point the translator used the word pervert, when she wanted to say that she can be crazy. I made a funny face and told her what it actually means and we had good laugh. I told her I don't judge her and she told me the same. We will see us again today and I will try to bring her back to my place.
(06-18-2021, 06:38 AM)Foothunter Wrote: Had a good first date with the chick I met from daygame. Down to earth, easy going and she had a lot of interest in me, she asked whether I had a wife or gf, so you know that there is a lot of interest. She qualified herself by asking if I don't find her boring. She is also 8 years younger than me, so that's also nice. I usually don't like it too young but in Kyrgyzstan I seem to like it a lot. I still don't know what I found pretty about her but I know that I have a boner with her. But I didn't want to be too eager or read too much into our date. At one point the translator used the word pervert, when she wanted to say that she can be crazy. I made a funny face and told her what it actually means and we had good laugh. I told her I don't judge her and she told me the same. We will see us again today and I will try to bring her back to my place.

Dude, this is bringing back memories of some of my best times abroad.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I was eating at this restaurant while sitting at the bar yesterday and chatted up an attractive Egyptian woman, probably mid to late 30s but in great shape. I think I started the conversation with, "Have you tried the meatballs?" lol. We talked for about an hour and she asked a bunch of questions and qualified herself a lot by saying how she was such a good person and very honest and yadda yadda ya. I was mostly indirect and friendly but really didn't flirt much with her - maybe my attraction level towards her wasn't that high.

Asked her for her number on the way out - Denied. Said she was in a relationship! It was a fun night out anyway.
(06-15-2021, 09:17 AM)AirWaves Wrote: ^ Agree with the above except uploading here.

I'd only do that with guys I've winged with and know their day game is at least on my level, if not better.

I say that because even winging isn't enough, nevermind what you'll get online, reps or not. Had a wing here in Belgrade who'd go out several times a week, but who hadn't actually even approached in two weeks, by his own admission. And yet he was more than eager to give me advice!

Yep, hard to learn from people who are beneath your skill level. And a good wingman is hard to come by. Most either lack the skills or the persistence.