Nairobi 2018 datasheet
My data sheet from RVF

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First ever data sheet so here it goes!

Nairobi August 2018

Length of trip: 10 days

Lays 

7 lays [Image: bigsmile.gif] (one somali, one Ethiopian and the rest ethnic Kenyans). 
The Ethiopian and Somali chick were 7.5 and 8 respectively and they were my highest quality bangs on this trip. Rest of the girls were Kenyans ranging from 6 to 7.5 and some had incredible bodies and plump asses so if that's your thing, you'll be in heaven. Quite a few of the girls kept on complimenting me on my body so a good physique does well here as most Kenyan men don't lift.

My SMV in Nairobi was through the roof.... I had girls openly checking me out in the streets and in the clubs complimenting me on my skin, arms and accent. For some reason, my British accent got a lot of love! Girls were asking me to send them voice notes through what’s app to hear my voice again long after we met lol. Once I realised this, I used that to my advantage and sent new girls voice notes during our first interaction and it worked very well. 

Cost

Cost of decent meal at a proper restaurant is around 1600 Ksh (£12 or $15) per person. Local sandwich bars or cafes will cost less around 1000 ksh for a meal and coffee. More upscale places such as 5 star hotels would cost 2000 ksh+ per person. It’s cheaper than the west if you compared it like for like but for Africa, it’s not cheap. On average I spent 12,000 ksh a day which was half my daily budget but im sure you could do it on less. 

Supermarket shopping was very cheap for the most part. Some well-known brands were expensive due to import tax. I shopped in Naivas supermarket which was open 24 hrs. Kenyan alcohol is super cheap but the quality is variable. I generally stuck to Viceroy Brandy and Gin which was very good. Jack Daniels brandy was double the cost of what I would pay in the UK (must be the insane import tax). For comparison, a small bottle of jack Daniels would be able to buy you 6 bottles of decent Kenyan viceroy brandy..

Type of game

My tinder was blowing up to the point that day game was redundant for me. I had tinder gold and within 8 hours I had 147 girls like me. About 65 percent of those girls were below average so I swiped left. When I matched with quality girls, they replied quickly and gave their numbers quite easily. My tactic was simple, meet them for a drink or food and then invite them back for drinks at my place. Only 1 girl refused to come back out of the 8 I went on dates with. 

I would delete and restart my tinder every 2 days to get the newbie boost (read the tinder thread) which would generate a fresh number of decent girls however, some girls did ask how many accounts I have on tinder as they’ve seen me a few times lol. 

5 of my lays came from tinder and 2 from Instagram. All the girls I met were under 30, well educated and had decent jobs such as accountants, lawyers and dieticians which was refreshing as they could hold a proper conversation…

Transport

I would not recommend driving at all... I would consider myself a very confident international driver and it just wasn't worth the hassle (check out YouTube videos of driving in Nairobi). Car hire is expensive, traffic is insane, the roads are very badly maintained with savage pot holes and police traps will bleed your wallet dry. Uber is very cheap and widely available. Another app the locals love is Taxify which gives you the option of giving a cash payment to the driver.

Logistics

I wouldn't recommend hotels as I reckon they could raise an issue if you have too many girls coming over. I had a nice apartment in the heart of Westlands with a shared gym and pool. There was also security but their job isn't to cock block you however, they did stare at me quite a lot each time I entered the building with a new girl. 

Safety

Day time it's safe to walk around without issues. Usual street smart practices apply (no phone out, expensive jewellery away etc.) . Night is a whole different ball game. At night, I would stress door to door uber. I can't stress this enough. The biggest problem isn't always the criminals, it's the police as they are corrupt and they will extort bribes and threaten you when they realise you're a foreigner. I got arrested on my 3rd night for not carrying my passport with me after walking back from the supermarket at 1 am. The supermarket was less than 100m away from the apartment. Despite being compliant and calm, I was arrested and held in a grim cell for 10 hours for no reason whatsover. The officers refused to allow me to get my passport from the apartment until the next morning. UK Embassy was useless. I recommend carrying your passport with you during night time.... I know it's impractical but you're dealing with an illogical armed 3rd world police.

It sounds obvious but make sure you wrap up! Buy lube and plenty of condoms before you travel. You can also buy condoms from pharmacies (mostly durex brand).

Internet and phone

Safaricom is the most popular provider and has the widest coverage in Kenya. I paid 1400 shillings for a sim card with 3gb data (4G) and 100 minutes of calls. Data top ups cost 1000 shillings for 3gb or 500 shillings for 1gb. cost of calls was 4 ksh per minute. I was very impressed with 4g as the speed was faster than any WiFi I connected to. 

Clubs/bars

Brew Bistro on Saturday was packed! Many expat males and females mixed in with locals. Couple of pros but not many. I've seen some top class bodies, amazing asses and some stunners. If that's your thing you'll love Nairobi. 

J's Kitchen and Bar on Thursdays have a live act so it's busy. I was impressed with the quality of the girls, locals and expats. Many of the girls were hot and open to mingle but I didn't get involved as I had a girl with me lol.

Galileo Lounge – Pretty much dead! Its for older Kenyan guys and young pros. Most of the Kenyan girls I asked for recommendations said the place was not like how it used to be due to new management. 
K1 club – Not sure if they’re still open? Went there on a Friday and it was closed.

Other tourist stuff to do during the day

Mamba village - handle baby crocodiles for as little as 500 shillings. Watch adult crocodiles getting fed and being poked with a stick by some mad zoo keeper lol. 

Giraffe sanctuary – 1000 ksh entry, feed giraffes, take pics and that's it..it's quite a small venue. You'll be there probably 20 minutes or less.
National park - Google national park tours. You'll need to pay a driver and the entrance fee as an all inclusive package (approx. 7500 ksh) It lasts about 5 hours. I saw Rhinos, lions and Ostrichs up close (a few meters away). 

Masai Market - A market which changes venue daily. The venues can be found by clicking the link below: 

https://www.extraordinaryjourneys.com/bl...n-nairobi/

The prices are heavily inflated so make sure you haggle hard! For example, I was quoted 12,000 ksh for a painting! It went down to 8,000 then 4,000 and finally I paid 1,700 and even then I still got bumped lol but I liked the painting. There are some really cool handmade items there which would be a great gift or souvenir. 
Cycling through Karura forest (500 ksh entry and 500 ksh for 2 hr bike hire) – I took a girl here from tinder as a first date as I didn’t want to go alone also having a local girl around can be very useful aside from just banging them lol. I really enjoyed this and even got to see one of the gated slums called Huruma village.

I've really enjoyed this trip (minus the police incident [Image: dodgy.gif]) and love the girls out there to the point that I am planning a second trip very soon!

Reminds me of how Ukraine was 20 years ago......only without the giraffes....

PM Quote

(08-26-2018 12:22 PM) khalidkcl [7]

(08-25-2018 07:56 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  That sucks that you got arrested. Did you try bribing them?

One of the officers did say "give something to make me happy" but the other idiot was waving his gun around and not giving me any options. I wasn't sure how much to give, whether he'd take my money and arrest me anyway or accuse of me bribing a police officer.

The advice I got from the local girls was to not walk at night. I was silly and won't be making that mistake again. Door to door uber is the way. 

The Kenyan people are absolutely awesome and ive been treated so well by everyone else so I'm determined to not let that police incident put a shadow over my trip.

PM Edit Quote

(08-26-2018 02:18 PM)Akwesi [26]

I would say 99% likely that they were just looking for a "tip." Next time start negotiating at 2 bucks.

PM Quote

(08-26-2018 06:59 PM)Perspicacity [11]

Dude, what were your stats?

-- Ethnic appearance (skin, eyes, hair, complexion)
-- Threads/swag

Beyond that, solid data

- P

PM Quote

(08-27-2018 03:12 PM) Friar [2]

+1 similar experience. Not an easy city to operate in, but you'll feel like a rock star. Really fun nightlife, great people.

PM Quote

(08-28-2018 08:08 PM) khalidkcl [7]

(08-26-2018 06:59 PM)Perspicacity Wrote:  Dude, what were your stats?

-- Ethnic appearance (skin, eyes, hair, complexion)
-- Threads/swag

Beyond that, solid data

- P

Ethnic appearance: I look east African, Ethiopian, light skin, black eyes and curly hair (medium length, neat cut). 

Height 5ft 11 or 180 cm

Threads: usually smart casual, I don't wear sports wear because my style is sophisticated and I would classify myself as well educated and travelled so my clothing reflects that. Day to day it may i wear an unlabelled tshirt and navy blue chinos. I tend to buy fitted t shirts/shirts to complement my physique. I don't wear trainers, usually loafers, canvas or slip on type shoes.

In terms of approach, I coming of as a well spoken gentleman really worked. It allowed the more upscale girls to be comfortable with me and the British accent was a big bonus as well. It's the same sort of thing you would do in Anglo Saxon countries but the girls here dig it way more and have less bitchy entitled attitudes.

PM Edit Quote

(08-28-2018 08:15 PM)BaatumMania

Anyone remember that article of the guy who catfished as a German Doctor in Kenya? Dude was getting UNLIMITED social media messages (even from married women) and he later doxed them!

I think if a white guy shows up to Kenya then he would slay at rates far beyond Philippines or anywhere in Asia.

But I see an obvious problem of female obesity and just "Orc" / "Troll" appearances might be a dime a dozen in the country.

PM Quote

(08-28-2018 09:26 PM)BaatumMania

I just tried a Tinder passport to Kenya. 

I right swipe 10 times and left 5 times and repeat. This is so I don't get flagged as a spammer or anything. 

I'm pretty certain I got more matches in the Bangkok, Manila and Taipei within a hour than in Nairobi so far. Although it's not so bad. I have 56 who swiped right within a hour and I have 10+ unknown chicks who I have to right swipe to unlock them. 

What's interesting about Kenya is almost every woman seems to include a biography (although a lot of disclaimers about no hookups).

There's also a lot of women with "stripper" names like Coco and Africa on the app too. Which makes me wonder if these are pros or not. 

but I don't see that many bangable chicks from a white guy's perspective. I thought Africa would have "hnnnnnng!!" tits and asses but I'm not seeing them on my match list. Just a ton of B and C cups. Also a lot of women have some bushy / frizzy hair or they shaved it. I'm also certain there's a lot of wigs too. 

In terms of overall quality... I think Nairobi looks higher than Manila (Manila on Tinder seems to have heaps of fat bishes and trannies) but lower than Bangkok and Taipei. 

Actually I'm a tad interested in Nairobi. I just need to research the crime stuff. Probably would go for handjobs and if I am feeling gutsy ("just ignore HIV bro") then sex with the hotter chicks.

Though ultimately I think I'm going to go with Taipei for longterm living just because it's a very low crime society and so far it's a good place for a white guy on Tinder.

PM Quote

(08-29-2018 03:34 AM) scotian [302]

^I don’t mind a well lubed hand job once in awhile but not sure I’d travel all the way to Kenya for them. This is the first time I’ve ever read a guy on RVF say that he’d travel abroad for handies!

PM Quote

(08-29-2018 05:57 AM)Shimmy [36]

I spoofed somewhere in Africa before and from what I gathered "hookups" is slang for P4P, it doesn't mean one night stands or casual sex like it does in the west.

PM Quote

(08-29-2018 03:38 PM) RougeNoir [7]

I used to bang a Kenyan a few years back. She had a slender body with a wide face and not working with much ass. She was the stereotypical marathon champ. Her look turned me off over time and if I was to go to Africa, I would've gone to Addis. Do you find them to look like that or do they have more of a narrow face and better bodies?

PM Quote

(08-29-2018 03:42 PM)BaatumMania

(08-29-2018 03:38 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  I used to bang a Kenyan a few years back. She had a slender body with a wide face and not working with much ass. She was the stereotypical marathon champ. Her look turned me off over time and if I was to go to Africa, I would've gone to Addis. Do you find them to look like that or do they have more of a narrow face and better bodies?

I had been checking all my Kenya tinder matches.

Virtually none have big breasts or big asses. Very disappointing when the stereotype of black women is they are supposed to be well endowed or curvy. If anything a lot of their bodies remind of the skinny Eastern European women I see in current country of Georgia. 

I remember South African women on the other hand having these huge ass breasts and asses which looked cartoony but would had been fun to slap.

PM Quote

(08-29-2018 05:47 PM)Akwesi [26]

In Africa big ass and big tits don't necessarily go together. A lot of the time you will see girls with small tits and huge asses, and this is especially common in Kenya.

PM Quote

(08-29-2018 05:58 PM)MANic

Heard good things about Nairobi, though I have an aversion to inland cities (perhaps because I'm from a crappy one). If only Mombasa were at least three times more populated

PM Quote

(08-29-2018 06:06 PM)BaatumMania

(08-29-2018 05:47 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  In Africa big ass and big tits don't necessarily go together. A lot of the time you will see girls with small tits and huge asses, and this is especially common in Kenya.

I want breasts so big I can use them as pillows or suffocate myself in them.

Not seeing it in Kenya. Not seeing it in Georgia or among Russian / Ukrainian tourists coming here. I think the only place where a lot of women would fix that description might be Colombia but I would be limited to 180 days.

Actually I met a fair number of big breast women in Korea. It's probably because of plastic surgery. But I also noticed that maybe Tungusic people might just be more endowed than others. In Korea I saw a lot of Mongol and Kazakh women who had some nice round asses and big breasts but I wasn't able to meet any that were down for ONS / SNL (when I tried Tinder Passport to Kazakhstan and Mongols the swipe returns were low so I would be discouraged from going).

PM Quote

(08-29-2018 06:55 PM)MANic

(08-29-2018 06:06 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

(08-29-2018 05:47 PM)Akwesi Wrote:  In Africa big ass and big tits don't necessarily go together. A lot of the time you will see girls with small tits and huge asses, and this is especially common in Kenya.

I think the only place where a lot of women would fix that description might be Colombia but I would be limited to 180 days.

Absolutely no reason for you to be limited to 180 days. If you intend on staying long term pm for advice.

PM Quote

(08-29-2018 07:23 PM)Belgrano [35]

(08-29-2018 06:06 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  I want breasts so big I can use them as pillows or suffocate myself in them.

The U.S. is great for that, especially the flyover states.

You should definitely go and check it out.

PM Quote

(08-30-2018 10:30 AM)burncushlikewood [0]

whoa easy on the objectifying there, definitely not what were about here you should slow down before you get banned and make a new account. Best to not comment on darker women just yet there. But i just have to say that if you're looking for breasts in africa just head to Nigeria you'll be in heaven...maybe.

PM Quote

(08-31-2018 06:21 AM) RougeNoir [7]

This can't be true of West African nations.

PM Quote

(08-31-2018 08:41 AM)Akwesi [26]

(08-31-2018 06:21 AM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Not as extreme as Kenya, but unfortunately still the case there as well. So many girls with big, beautiful, spectacular asses and small, saggy, mediocre tits.

PM Quote

(09-01-2018 05:09 PM)BaatumMania

Anyone know if Kenya allows border runs or not? Or would I just be limited to 90 days at a time? Just the crazy ease of getting Tinder matches makes me super curious about going but I already paid for a bunch of Airbnbs in Asia until November or something. 

Though with that 5% HIV rate (25% in some communities I read) makes me wonder if my dick will fall off if I bang 12 girls off Tinder within a 10 day period.

PM Quote

(09-01-2018 10:39 PM)rottenapple [102]

(08-31-2018 08:41 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

Not as extreme as Kenya, but unfortunately still the case there as well. So many girls with big, beautiful, spectacular asses and small, saggy, mediocre tits.

Very true. Ass is a guarantee in Africa, but finding great tits to go along with em is hard.

khalidkcl [7]

(09-01-2018 05:09 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  Anyone know if Kenya allows border runs or not? Or would I just be limited to 90 days at a time? Just the crazy ease of getting Tinder matches makes me super curious about going but I already paid for a bunch of Airbnbs in Asia until November or something. 

Though with that 5% HIV rate (25% in some communities I read) makes me wonder if my dick will fall off if I bang 12 girls off Tinder within a 10 day period.

Not sure about the visa run... perhaps someone else can weigh in on this.

Regarding HIV, contracting HIV is not as easy as you think. If you bang health conscious educated chicks and use a condom, you greatly reduced your risk of contracting HIV.

PM Edit Quote

(09-01-2018 11:12 PM) khalidkcl [7]

(09-01-2018 10:39 PM)rottenapple Wrote:  

(08-31-2018 08:41 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

Very true. Ass is a guarantee in Africa, but finding great tits to go along with em is hard.

True... not many big breasts around from what i remember... maybe there was and I was too distracted with some of the big booties around lol. That being said, it's deffo the continent for big ass and amazing legs.

PM Edit Quote

(09-12-2018 06:57 AM)The Quiet Traveller [0]

My experience with Nairobi is mixed, but I will come back.

To start with cons:
# it is not for the faint of heart. You will see poverty, crime if you're careless. Some people will stop you begging for money or trying to con you. You will not be able to walk after dark if you want to stay safe.
# hotels are expensive and not great (apart from safari lodges)
# girls may demand money that way or another
# poor infrastructure, awful traffic jams and pollution
# there is a potential for terrorist attacks

Pros are considerable, too, though:
# parks and natural attractions are in the city itself. Only to mention Karura Forest where you can unwind, bike, game girls, observe monkeys, all in a safe environment. There is also a proper national park in the city where you can drive with Uber haha
# decent shopping malls are within easy reach
# girls are all happy to meet you and open for anything

Nairobi is still very much an uncharted territory in terms of foreign tourism (apart from maybe safaris, Nyali Beach and Diani Beach). Go if you are a seasoned guy, don't go if you have not travelled extensively elsewhere before.

PM Quote

(09-12-2018 09:15 AM)rottenapple [102]

I'll go for a week in October. Looking forward to it a lot. I'll probably stay in the Westlands, seems like a good area. If anyone is around let me know, although I'll be short on time.

PM Quote

(09-12-2018 11:42 AM) Handsome Creepy Eel [163]

(09-01-2018 05:09 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  Anyone know if Kenya allows border runs or not? Or would I just be limited to 90 days at a time?

Not sure, but I went to the immigration department at Nyayo House and got my 90-day visa extended for another 90 days for a small fee (I think it was around 3000 kes just because I asked some clerk to run it through the queue for me, it's usually even less) and without even being asked for a reason.

PM Quote

(12-26-2018 05:32 AM) khalidkcl [7]

Just landed here again...

Will add on this thread if Theres anything new.

Is anyone else here? I'm here until early Jan.

PM Edit Quote

(12-26-2018 12:15 PM)Borges [4]

delete

PM Quote

(12-27-2018 02:37 AM)jorge1 [1]

great datsheet.

i got two question
1) when you delete tinder and reopen it with new facebook. 
do you pay every time to tinder plus?
i don't get it, i have read the tinder threads many times 
i understand that when u open new tinder you get newbie boost. but it means u need to buy tinder subscription every time aswell??

2) do u know that if you change change location
while using the tinder plus(not while spoofing) does it gives u boost aswell?

PM Quote

(12-30-2018 07:57 PM)vbezemer [0]

I was in Nairobi from 26 to 28 dec. Only met up with my Tinder girl, and spent all my days with here (biking in Faruka Forrest and do a National Park visit). We met at Brew Bistro. It's a nice place, bit more upscale. Saw some good girls there.

We also hit Gypsies around the corner, which was totally deserted. It was boxing day though, so the city was deserted in general.

My girl said that almost all girls that you meet in nightlife are working girls. When you ask 'hows it going', they answer with a price. It even happened to her when she just wanted to give a compliment on a girl's hair. lol

From a first look, I liked the Kenian girls better than Ugandan ones. Better curves.

PM Quote

(12-31-2018 07:24 AM)timalemanha [0]

(08-29-2018 06:06 PM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

I want breasts so big I can use them as pillows or suffocate myself in them.

Not seeing it in Kenya. Not seeing it in Georgia or among Russian / Ukrainian tourists coming here. I think the only place where a lot of women would fix that description might be Colombia but I would be limited to 180 days.

Actually I met a fair number of big breast women in Korea. It's probably because of plastic surgery. But I also noticed that maybe Tungusic people might just be more endowed than others. In Korea I saw a lot of Mongol and Kazakh women who had some nice round asses and big breasts but I wasn't able to meet any that were down for ONS / SNL (when I tried Tinder Passport to Kazakhstan and Mongols the swipe returns were low so I would be discouraged from going).

Big tits and wonderful asses! Head away from Asia. Do make a stopover in African lands but... and I mean but... settle for nothing less than the Latinas. Colombia Venezuela and the entire Caribbean

(01-13-2019 04:43 PM)conick2000 [0]

Did you use an Airbnb?

I wouldn't recommend hotels as I reckon they could raise an issue if you have too many girls coming over. I had a nice apartment in the heart of Westlands with a shared gym and pool. There was also security but their job isn't to cock block you however, they did stare at me quite a lot each time I entered the building with a new girl.

PM Quote

(01-13-2019 06:44 PM) khalidkcl [7]

(12-27-2018 02:37 AM)jorge1 Wrote:  great datsheet.

i got two question
1) when you delete tinder and reopen it with new facebook. 
do you pay every time to tinder plus?
i don't get it, i have read the tinder threads many times 
i understand that when u open new tinder you get newbie boost. but it means u need to buy tinder subscription every time aswell??

2) do u know that if you change change location
while using the tinder plus(not while spoofing) does it gives u boost aswell?

Sorry man just seen this.

You just delete it. Set up the account again. Check in 1 hour. Hit the restore purchade button to reactivate your account.

You can only do this a limited number of times, 20 times or so... not sure. Cancel the tinder subscription and then when the 30 day expires, buy a new one and it should work again.

PM Edit Quote

(01-13-2019 06:47 PM) khalidkcl [7]

(01-13-2019 04:43 PM)conick2000 Wrote:  Did you use an Airbnb?

AirBnb in Westlands area is ideal.

You can get 1 bed decent apartment with a gym for 50 dollars a night.

PM Edit Quote

(01-13-2019 11:14 PM)conick2000 [0]

Thanks, I am going to go there in a few weeks. My first time in Africa.

PM Quote

(01-14-2019 12:46 AM) khalidkcl [7]

(01-13-2019 11:14 PM)conick2000 Wrote:  Thanks, I am going to go there in a few weeks. My first time in Africa.

Feel free to PM if you want further advice. 

Make sure to take uber everywhere at night no matter how close. I got arrested on my first trip and it wasn't nice...

Day time is fine. Usual street smarts apply.

I've noticed that I've laid higher quality chicks if I had a back story e.g business investor as opposed to tourist. Some girls like to know if you'll come back before getting into bed with you.

Download taxify. They are currently offering 40 percent off for first timers for a few days. It works just as well as uber. Also you can order two taxis separately with each app should you need to.

Get a money bag as well and don't carry anything more than 5000 ish day to day. Most places in westlands take card so you should be fine.

There's loads of stuff to do... use the girls to help you and show you around. The girls will show you the real side to Nairobi as they are locals. Also they can help with communication in swahili which is useful. You will love it.. Make sure to feedback to the forum 

PM Edit Quote

(01-17-2019 11:09 AM)Borges [4]

At least 21 killed as Kenya hotel siege is declared over

Quote:Nairobi, Kenya (CNN)Men armed with guns and explosives burst into a hotel complex in Nairobi, killing at least 21 people in an attack that lasted hours and ended Wednesday morning.

An American and a Briton were among the people killed when armed militants targeted the DusitD2 compound Tuesday, an upmarket cluster of shops and hotel facilities in the Kenyan capital.

"The security operation at Dusit complex is over, and all the terrorists eliminated," President Uhuru Kenyatta told reporters without giving details. He called the attackers terrorists.

More than 700 people were safely evacuated during the attack, he said.

Surveillance footage shows the moment one of the attackers self-detonated a suicide vest in the foyer of the hotel, leaving behind billowing smoke as people fled. Before the explosion, another man walked by, stared at the attacker and kept walking.

Shortly before Kenyatta declared the attack over, gunshots and explosions could still be heard at the scene.

Authorities recovered six more bodies from the scene late Wednesday, according to Inspector General of Police Joseph Boinett. That brought the death toll to 21.
Sixteen Kenyans, one Briton, one American and three unidentified people of African origin are among the dead, he said. Twenty-eight others have been hospitalized.
Jason Spindler, an American who survived the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, was among those killed in the attack. He was co-founder and managing director of I-DEV International, a firm advising on business strategy for emerging markets.

A British man is also among the dead, the UK high commissioner to Kenya said. Development organization Gatsby Africa identified him as Luke Potter, head of its forestry and tea portfolio.

PM Quote

(01-17-2019 11:22 AM)RWIsrael [1]

(01-17-2019 11:09 AM)Super Average Man Wrote:  At least 21 killed as Kenya hotel siege is declared over

Quote:Nairobi, Kenya (CNN)Men armed with guns and explosives burst into a hotel complex in Nairobi, killing at least 21 people in an attack that lasted hours and ended Wednesday morning.

An American and a Briton were among the people killed when armed militants targeted the DusitD2 compound Tuesday, an upmarket cluster of shops and hotel facilities in the Kenyan capital.

"The security operation at Dusit complex is over, and all the terrorists eliminated," President Uhuru Kenyatta told reporters without giving details. He called the attackers terrorists.

More than 700 people were safely evacuated during the attack, he said.

Surveillance footage shows the moment one of the attackers self-detonated a suicide vest in the foyer of the hotel, leaving behind billowing smoke as people fled. Before the explosion, another man walked by, stared at the attacker and kept walking.

Shortly before Kenyatta declared the attack over, gunshots and explosions could still be heard at the scene.

Authorities recovered six more bodies from the scene late Wednesday, according to Inspector General of Police Joseph Boinett. That brought the death toll to 21.
Sixteen Kenyans, one Briton, one American and three unidentified people of African origin are among the dead, he said. Twenty-eight others have been hospitalized.
Jason Spindler, an American who survived the attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001, was among those killed in the attack. He was co-founder and managing director of I-DEV International, a firm advising on business strategy for emerging markets.

A British man is also among the dead, the UK high commissioner to Kenya said. Development organization Gatsby Africa identified him as Luke Potter, head of its forestry and tea portfolio.

I hope everyone here is safe.

Yeah the Brits are balls deep in Nairobi. Both in this incident and at the Westgate Mall attack in 2014 you could see armed SAS / Ex-SAS dudes killing terrorists and extracting people.

PM Quote

(01-19-2019 02:51 PM) khalidkcl [7]

Tragic incident. Crazy thing I was at a cafe in the Dusit centre just over two weeks ago... so it was surreal watching that on the news as this attack had been planned for some time. It did make reconsider whether I should go back to Nairbobi.

PM Edit Quote

(01-25-2019 12:09 PM) EmilErlenmeyer [0]

(01-19-2019 02:51 PM)khalidkcl Wrote:  Tragic incident. Crazy thing I was at a cafe in the Dusit centre just over two weeks ago... so it was surreal watching that on the news as this attack had been planned for some time. It did make reconsider whether I should go back to Nairbobi.

I was planning to go there in February... that shitty attack really made me reconsider, too. 

Might as well go anyway cause shit like this can happen anywhere. I'm not planning to stay in a fancy hotel near any Americans anyway 

I was thinking to make a trip to Mombasa as well (flights between Nairobi and Mombasa seem to be really cheap) since I want to see a beach fleeing from the European winter. Any comments/hints on that one?

In the other Nairobi sheet (https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-49490...t=mombassa) in the last post, someone pointed out that he was rather disappointed but still it's almost 900k+ ppl so there's got to be some talent around?!

PM Quote

(01-25-2019 04:18 PM) Friar [2]

Yeah, tragic news about the attack. I considered staying at that hotel a few months ago, but something in the back of my head screamed 'high value' target and I went with something more under the radar. I really wouldn't trust alot of the security at these bars, hotels, restaurants, etc if shit went down. Some of them sleep on their rifles, others aren't even armed. Shame because you can have a great time partying in the city.

PM Quote

(01-25-2019 04:43 PM)conick2000 [0]

I am still going. Stuff like that happens all the time here in the United States except it’s not some Muslim. It’s some crazy guy that lost his girlfriend or something. Then he decides to go to Las Vegas and shoot the place up.

PM Quote

(01-25-2019 11:22 PM) khalidkcl [7]

I recommend apartments tbh... more discrete and I think girls like it more. Get a decent apartment with a pool and a lounge area. 

Yeah you're right about these incidents. Here in London we've had 3 terror attacks in 1 year... doesn't make my life stop lol. You can't eliminate all risks in life I guess. My only concern is the incompetent authorities and the way they handle these things.

I haven't been to Mombasa which is a shame as I've been to Kenya twice in the space of 6 months. I got too caught up in Nairobi and the girls there haha that I couldn't be arsed to there. Also it was insanely busy during the festive season so I was recommended by a few of the girls not to go.

Also, CBD area has some great cafes and food places for 1/3rd the prices of Westlands. The only thing I hate about CBD is that it's just pure chaos! Do not get an apartment or hotel there... It's not worth it. Westlands is the place to be around Mpaka road or Westlands road if you're solo or dolo. If you're in a group then some villas in lavington which is close to westlands is your best bet.

PM Edit Quote

(01-26-2019 03:15 PM) EmilErlenmeyer [0]

CBD not worth it because you'll have trouble to come and go whenever you want due to the traffic chaos or in what regard? 

Checked Westlands but airbnb is already pretty much sold out. I'll see what I can still get though.

Any advice on screening out pros on tinder? The app is exploding, it's almost unreal.

PM Quote

(01-26-2019 07:23 PM) khalidkcl [7]

(01-26-2019 03:15 PM)EmilErlenmeyer Wrote:  CBD not worth it because you'll have trouble to come and go whenever you want due to the traffic chaos or in what regard? 

Checked Westlands but airbnb is already pretty much sold out. I'll see what I can still get though.

Any advice on screening out pros on tinder? The app is exploding, it's almost unreal.

Really no apartments in westlands? There's always loads of apartments that are empty in westlands. In the search bar type Mpaka Road as that is right in the heart of Westlands and 2 min walk from clubs such as brew bistro which is popular.

CBD is full traffic on an insane level both cars and people. Youll bump into people constantly and theres loads of street sellers annoying you, You'll hate it. The pollution is also too much. Also, logistics are poor in CBD as all the entertainment is in Westlands. I would only take CBD area as a last resort.

A good apartment will cost you 50 to 70 dollars a night for 1 or 2 bed. On my first visit I stayed in one West park apartments on Mpaka road. It was overkill for my needs as it had 3 bedrooms, 3 baths and I was solo haha. It did have a wicked pool, gym and lounge that the girls loved though. Cost about 110 usd a night.

The second apartment I got cost 50 usd a night and came with a gym and a rooftop lounge (Nothing special) however, I was at the heart of Westlands which was very helpful with everything logistics wise.

Message me if you need any help.

PM Edit Quote

(02-04-2019 04:02 AM)rideandsmile [0]

Hey guys
Been in Nairobi quite a few times, as well as Mombasa, Diani and some Nature trips. Its a hidden gem IMO. 

Acutally i prefer Kilimani nowadays to Westlands. Quite a few cool places are there like Onyx, Space, Kiza. Westlands has still more places but in terms of logistics as long as you live within 15min drive in a decent area (kilimani, lavington Hurlingham, kileleshawa are all good) I would not restrict myself to Westlands. I agree do not stay in the center CBD - its annoying bc of the street kids and very chaotic in terms of traffic.

Will be there again this coming week. If anybody needs specific intel info or wants to meetup ping me.
I said this in another thread but I'm still on the fence about Africa as far as women.There seems to be exaggerated information on the looks of many women in African countries.A lot of the one that make the lists for the most beautiful women have subpar results when you actually browse for women on sites.I'm not going to lie, I want to meet those curvy ones but having a nice body is not enough physically to justify it for me.
2 things about your thread...I didnt go through all the comments though
Big mistake not to carry his passport at night in Africa...at least a copy can help most of the time
Did you pay the police to go out of jail? Did you pay any of the girls or did any of the girls ask you for money at one point?
You talk about money for all the other subjects but for these two you dont mention it and this is Africa...everybody wants money from Muzungu
Just curious
carpe diem
pics are appreciated bro Big Grin
With regards to being arrested. It was a tough situation to be in. I was with a friend from the UK who joined me at some point during the trip. We didn't know whether to give money at the time as we were worried we could be accused of bribery so we just remained calm until we got to the police station. I contacted friends and family back in the UK. The British embassy was useless. They contacted the police station 48 hours later... we were already released by then. The cell was shocking... full of cockroaches, blood stains. Next time I will just give money to avoid that.

This was my first datasheet but spending money was 150 dollars per day. I found myself spending inbetween 80 to 200 dollars per day which didn't include accommodation or tickets. At minimum I would recommend at least 100 USD per day if you want to have a decent player life style.

No girl asked me for payment. All the girls I met had legit careers or aspirations so the only payment you could say I made was food and uber (normal in these countries, don't be cheap on these things tbh).. I had so much interest from tinder, shops, clubs to the point where i could fine filter girls to avoid the hookers or trashy types. which is normal in those countries. I even fucked a few girls before even taking them out... sent them a voice on what's app which they seemed to love then asked them to come to my apartment before we go out.

I went again decembr and actually banged a TV host I met in Brew Bistro. It was crazy banging her and then watching her on TV later #egoboost. She was very good looking, body was insane. I banged 2 more new chicks in addition to the girls I met before.

I will definitely go back. Banged a lot of easy educated chicks. My SMV Nairobi l was very high which took me by surprise on my first visit. The amount of compliments I got every day was a good ego booster haha but I'm always down to earth and not let these things blow up my head. I'm not even white lol.

(05-30-2019, 02:29 AM)kc1082 Wrote: I said this in another thread but I'm still on the fence about Africa as far as women.There seems to be exaggerated information on the looks of many women in African countries.A lot of the one that make the lists for the most beautiful women have subpar results when you actually browse for women on sites.I'm not going to lie, I want to meet those curvy ones but  having a nice body is not enough physically to justify it for me.

(05-30-2019, 06:05 AM)prisonbreak Wrote: 2 things about your thread...I didnt go through all the comments though
Big mistake not to carry his passport at night in Africa...at least a copy can help most of the time
Did you pay the police to go out of jail? Did you pay any of the girls or did any of the girls ask you for money at one point?
You talk about money for all the other subjects but for these two you dont mention it and this is Africa...everybody wants money from Muzungu
Just curious

There is definitely quality. Youd see if you swipe on tinder. Of course there are lot of butter faces but you can filter them out. If you dont like black girls and their booties, forget Africa lol. Theres a lot of ass in nairobi... youd come back with stronger neck muscles Big Grin. I had Ethiopians, somali and Kenyan stunners giving me tons of IOI which I don't even experience in London lol.  

With pros, I can usually tell from their tinder profile, photos etc... I just know from experience so even if I matched them, I wouldn't waste time on them. They are also very direct so it's not hard to avoid them.

Like anywhere in the world, woman find the usual traits in a man attractive (slim, groomed, some muscle etc). It's just that this amplified even more in Kenya as the local guys are hardly any competition.