At What Age Does a Player Peak?
(05-31-2019, 03:08 PM)Telesio Wrote: Ross Jeffries, who created the PUA movement, is still going strong in his 60s and hasn't slowed down.  

Boom. RJ is the OG

(06-01-2019, 03:01 PM)Turnus Wrote: I'm in my mid 40's and having much better results than when I was in my 20s

In my mid 30's having much better results that my 20s. No sign of slowing down currently besides partying. Good to know that's still solid for another 10 year.

There'll always be younger girls who're into older guys. So stay in shape and don't get fat. Though in general, I think in your mid 30's you'll have the widest appeal to women.
depends on each guy. I got my first grey hair at 25, so my body peaked at 24 maybe.
girls wise I can give a few examples.

think someone guys have more settling down chemicals, or bang so many girls that want to bond. e.g look at early Russell brand and him now big difference. 28-38. he peaked. 40/41 had a kid.
rsd jeffy is in his 40s and fucks 50 new girls a year.
I met guys whove started daygaming at 56, but they keep themselves in shape, dress well. date early 20s girls.
if I was in my 40's and 50's and still wanting too id daygame in Ukraine. you can be 56 and fuck 19 year old models with good game.
I wouldn't let a particular number say 33 or 37 or whatever define what you want/go after.
Same here, 33 years old and crushing it compared to 10 years ago, actually big breakthrough came around 26 years old had my first real one night stand from a bar with a fugly mexican girl I wouldn't even consider now. Its some weird thing but once you cross 30 years old or get close it starts raining pussy .... its weird.

For any of ya'll reading this in your early to mid 20s having a hard time, trust me it gets way easier hang in there!
I think the online coaches saying 45+ is your peak are delusional. I see guys in their 50s with dyed hair and expensive clothes try to hit on women in their 20s and its a joke.
Girls dont want an old wrinkly guy with dyed hair, even if you dress well. Unless they want money from you.
I read all this shit online from dudes like "I'm 55 but girls think im 30 and i get tons of interest from 19 yr old hotties." Bullshit.

Id say late 30s is the most "old guy" range 18-22 yr olds would actually date. Mainly because men in their 30s can still look fairly young. Especially early 30s you still can pass for 25 and the girl wont care.

Im 32 myself and the gray is starting to creep in. Id say I have a couple years left where I can legit pass for young. After that you have to be the cool older guy who is obviously not in her group.

Luckily I still like to party and get stupid at clubs, so I'm into the same lifestyle basically.
^^
Agreed with act your age (to an extent). At that age I'd be comfortable dating a girl younger than I am but I wouldn't dye my hair in crazy colors or dress like a Jersey Shore douche. 

Quote:LatinoHeat
Same here, 33 years old and crushing it compared to 10 years ago, actually big breakthrough came around 26 years old had my first real one night stand from a bar with a fugly mexican girl I wouldn't even consider now. Its some weird thing but once you cross 30 years old or get close it starts raining pussy .... its weird. 

For any of ya'll reading this in your early to mid 20s having a hard time, trust me it gets way easier hang in there!

This is reassuring, thanks for posting LatinoHeat. I admit I'm sometimes frustrated why I can't score with American girls but I just tell myself to fight another day and keep working on myself. This is just my experience but for the early to mid 20 year olds that kill it they have something that sets them apart. They could be freakishly tall, deal hardcore drugs, been college athletic superstars, or born into wealth. X-factor intangibles do matter but for some of the more average or slightly above average guys you just have to keep developing yourself. If you max out your career, body, social circle you will have too many girls to handle. I've been having girl problems for a long time and I am very grateful this area isn't something I gave up in. Being introverted and having a chip on my shoulder allowed me to do work on myself while everybody else is partying up. 

I've already found a country where I should be getting laid like a rockstar once I make my move within 1-2 years. I don't plan on being a player forever I just want to live life and once I figure enough is enough I'll settle down.
Much better success starting from 41 till now than in my 20s [I had no clue] and 30s [some clue].

Silver fox is a real thing for these college girls today