Forum "Lounge" - Everything goes!
(09-17-2020, 04:04 PM)Manbeline Wrote: Yeah my bill is like $90 a month and I hardly ever call anyone. I use it mostly for internet stuff. Its gotten to the point that I wish there was a pay as you go plan somehow.

A lot of money to pay for shitposting about politics, haha.

But seriously look into mint mobile.
I use Straight Talk from Walmart. I have the unlimited plan with 10 gigs of mobile hotspot for $55 a month. Gonna check out Mint mobile in a month or two. Thwy use Tmobiles towers.
Wink 
(09-18-2020, 05:17 PM)billydingdong Wrote: Warning level back down to 0%

Does anyone want to talk about politics?

Sure man, what do you want to talk about?  Cool
Am I here in time for the drama?
I’d bang Melania Trump too but those weird-ass eyes tho...
(09-19-2020, 11:33 AM)Wintermute Wrote: Am I here in time for the drama?

Current drama seems to concern Vietnam, although this time without napalm bombings, Agent Orange, wild-eyed Vietcong, and constant replays of Creedence.

The 2020 version of 90s sitcom dad.
I just had the stupidest but craziest sex ever. Instead of "You're a slut, aren't you", I went "You want my kids, don't you. You want to be my wife and service me until death do us part, huh. You want me to come home in my suit waiting for dinner after picking up the kids from school." Seeing a woman laugh and moan while she says yes is what keeps me living.
(09-20-2020, 09:08 PM)Manbeline Wrote: I just had the stupidest but craziest sex ever. Instead of "You're a slut, aren't you", I went "You want my kids, don't you. You want to be my wife and service me until death do us part, huh. You want me to come home in my suit waiting for dinner after picking up the kids from school." Seeing a woman laugh and moan while she says yes is what keeps me living.

I never talk during sex -- tho sometimes I grunt like a beast from hell.  I figure that the woman is a musical instrument and it is my duty to play her chords and vocals right to get five-out-of-five stars on the universal leader board of great music.
(09-20-2020, 09:08 PM)Manbeline Wrote: I just had the stupidest but craziest sex ever. Instead of "You're a slut, aren't you", I went "You want my kids, don't you. You want to be my wife and service me until death do us part, huh. You want me to come home in my suit waiting for dinner after picking up the kids from school." Seeing a woman laugh and moan while she says yes is what keeps me living.

Haha that's awesome. If you came up with that in the moment huge props to you, that's creative as hell.
Not above admitting I got a woody reading that

Ironically, this is the dirtiest shit you could say to any American woman.

That's brilliant. Got to give the woman credit for responding to it exactly the right way. So many people don't have fun anymore, are constantly on edge, image-conscious, etc. Being fun and creative with dirty talk is one of the best things in the world.

I also love it when the girl and I both come at the same time (or at least relatively close to each other) and then she just collapses into a fit of giggles. It's just fucking hilarious and cute at the same time.

Nice. I'll steal that line from you for my next bang.
It was just a very odd day for me. I was giving zero shits after a heavy work week, and had recently been through a discussion/ reading with others on women being such sluts these days. None of the girls I know have kids, the guys I do know do have some kids. I almost didn't want to bang her, but I was just having this weird mood where I didn't care about anything. So when we went into sex, half my mind wasn't into it. Then I decided thinking it up on the spot. I doubt it'll happen again for a while, but it was a spontaneous moment.

Also laughing while fucking is very difficult.

(old RVF "post of the day" gif)