IG Casanova's Instagram Game datasheet
I know a lot of people hate social Media and I was the same before I started to use Instagram as a dating tool. But we have to face the reality, with each day Social media becomes more important for dating and you can only choose to use it to your advantage or complain about it. (or stop having premarital sex like Roosh)

Before talking about Instagram game lets define what is game. 
Game is not a magical pill that you swallow and girls start to love you, nor it is few phrases that you learn and every chick is yours. 

I believe in following: Game is a skill of marketing yourself. Meeting a new girl and in a quick and efficient manner conveying to her that you are great and worth her time and love. This means that even if your game (sales skill) is great, but your value is low, you will have a hard time selling yourself to girls. Same goes to situation in which your value is high but you have no balls to approach anyone and offer it.

What is Instagram Game then? Is it a form of online dating? Is it a form of daygame? Is it an all encompassing lifestyle building tool that every guy should use? In my opinion, all of these and more.

Instagram game is what allows you to speed up the process of promoting yourself and allows you to collect all the best about you in one place. Think of it as your player’s portfolio that you carry around and show to girls. No matter what you currently do to get girls I am sure Instagram will make it better. It does not conflict with any style, and only serves as a tool to improve it, plus it provides some unique ways of meeting girls.

Why bother?
  • With Instagram game you get access to hot girls you would never otherwise meet. Through the use of geotag search you can meet girls in schools you never studied in and in clubs you never went too.
  • You can pipeline your trips while having access to majority of the girls and not just a desperate 10% who registered on Russian cupid or similar. 
  • Instagram helps you get social proof due to your high followers count and high engagement provide.
  • You can automate things, using the bot to like and follow chicks for you. 
  • You can bring your value with you anywhere you go and collect it and build it. Think of it as you are playing a game in which you are growing that character who’s level increases with time, as opposed to Mario when you start all over again every time you fail.
  • You can use it as a screening tool. Approach a group of girls and get all of their Instagram and later message the one who does not have a boyfriend.
Instagram Online dating:

Most people view Instagram game primarily as an online game form. This holds true. You can use Instagram to slide into the DMs and get dates and more. You can use automation to get you female followers and fans which you can later on message and date. 

A well-built Instagram page has also shown to improve Tinder results drastically.

Instagram Daygame close:

Taking girls number requires building a lot of trust and attraction before a girl is ready to give you her number. Taking Instagram is easier and yet it provides the extra value displaying and trust building properties if your Instagram is set up correctly.

Here is how it works.
1. You have approached a girl – she is surprised and slightly discomforted.
2. You have a short interaction – she is curious. Girl gives you her Instagram, cause she wants another follower. You save time since giving Instagram is seen as less of an investment in her eyes.
3. Girl is impressed with what she sees, she got into the trap. She grasps all the awesome value you have displayed on your page: talents, travel pics, photos with hot girls, the large amount of followers which gives you social proof and makes her see that other girls like you. Instagram acts as a filter before a date, now she is ready for the next stage.
4. You have a date, you are being yourself, girl already treats you as you deserve to be treated, there is no need for you to DHV (brag about yourself) and you can just act cool. It also saves you time on dates since most of the work – value displaying and trust building has already been done for you by your Instagram page.
5. Girl is ready for you to date her and she will treat you as you deserve.

This happened to  me several times.

You approach a girl and after couple minute interaction, carry on your way. Then you see her likes rolling in and sometimes a girl even messages you first.

Nightgame:
I have observed this phenomenon in numerous nightclubs around the world. Bored girls sit or stand around their tables with their phones in their hands. And 99% of time they are scrolling through their Instagram feed. There is this hit and run tactics I have been working on. Approach a table, talk to a girl for couple minutes get her Instagram then eject. Wait while she checks your account, scrolls through it and grasps your value. Observe your Instagram activity, if you see a like from her, she swallowed the bate. Re-approach and reap the reward. It is hard to convey value in a loud nightclub, now you saved your vocal cords while getting a better ROI.

Dating and displaying value:
A lot of times dating process consists of displaying value and building trust, this takes time and money. Well designed Instagram Album allows you to collect value displaying and trust building photos in one place, where girl quickly grasps your awesomeness so you no longer have to brag about yourself and repeating same things over and over again to each girl you meet. Girls will be able to see all your value displaying and trust building photos all in one place and be entertained while doing so.

Location independent value demonstration tool:

As a guy who travels a lot I noticed one problem. A lot of things that work for you back at home are not easily taken with you. Be it cool bachelor pad you have, a mad guitar skills or even your awesome social circle of friends. You can not take them with you when you travel. you can however take a group photos with friends, a video of you playing a guitar and a photo of you cooking breakfast in your pad.

Some believe that you can say couple of phrases and a girl will fall in love with you. You have seen my definition of game earlier. I believe that just like guys like beautiful girls, girls like guys who are well off, talented and generally high value. There is no doubt about it. You can like it, dislike it hate it it will not change things. 
Girl’s natural wish is to find a guy who can support her and her offspring, so he has to be the best of what she can find. Showing being well off is the biggest reason for expensive, cars, watches etc. 

So what to do as a guy who travels to meet girls, a guy like you and me? Well there are ways.

Travel pics. Girls love to travel and they know it costs money. So if you have an album full of travel pics from all over the world they can quickly see you are doing well. If you want to boost it a bit, splurge here and there during your travels and have an occasional infinity pool pic or a photo on a boat.

Photos with friends and other Instagram Influencers

So you are in a new place and there is no way for you to be social cause you are alone there. If you have a lot of cool friends back at home take a pic and post it. Now you can bring your social status with you everywhere you go. Do you have a friend with couple hundred thousands followers? Well take a selfie and put it in your album. This will boost your value too. Same goes to couple of pics with hot girls from different places.

Talents. You are a painter with full apartment of paintings? Can’t bring them with you make a photo of you painting. You play piano? Same story you got me here.

Nice things. So you have a cool truck back at home, but chicks at Colombia look down on you for not having wheels? You see where I am going.
Be better version of yourself! Anything you think is cool girls think is cool. If your life is not full of hobbies, social events or other cool things like golfing, shooting a bow or wakeboarding. Make it happen. Do it for yourself, make pictures in process. Use this as a motivation to improve your life and girls will come as a side effect.

Ultimate keep in touch tool.

Are you familiar with that situation? You approach a girl on the street have a great interaction but leave few days later. Few months after you come back message the girl just for her to ask “who are you?”.

With Instagram if you do things right, girl becomes a silent spectator of your life, you live it to the fullest she observes and gets to know you. She reacts to your story, you give a like to her photo this way you stay in touch.

Overview and conclusions:

Game is about having value and conveying it in the best manner possible. Instagram allows you to concentrate it in a photo and video format and INSTAntly convey it on the streets, in the club or online.

Your end goal is to improving both the method of delivery and the value, get fit, get a cool life and take pictures in process.

First you build your Instagram, by acquiring a lot of followers to get you the social status boost and collecting value displaying photos. Then Instagram becomes this tool that tells your story to all new girls you meet so you don’t need to repeat yourself over and over again.
For the last couple years, all of the girls I met have had some exposure to my Instagram. It worked wonders for me building trust instantly and having luck with girls that I would otherwise not have access too.

If you are looking for a botting tool there are many on the market, you can also try our InstaExplode service that I have created 3 years ago specifically for guys.
But bots or not Instagram is a must have tool for an International Casanova. 
(05-28-2019, 10:19 PM)Shifty Wrote: Thanks for the datasheet.

One thing that scares me about giving too many girls my IG is that they will see each other's likes and comments in my pictures.

For example, if I'm traveling and suddenly I have lots of likes/comments from girls in the area then any girl with half a brain can figure out I'm banging multiple girls. While being attractive to other girls is a DHV, for some girls it is a dealbreaker when they actually see confirmation that I'm banging other girls.

Are bots really necessary? I think I would prefer to have a more organic following, don't really care about follower count that much as long as my profile is attractive.

With IG I think it's a "go big or go home" game. A bad profile can hurt you badly (I have seen so many profiles filled with low quality pictures)

This is only a problem when your account is very small. Then girls can take a notice, if you have 5k+ and any girl asks you on origins of comments you can just say these girls are just fans and life becomes easier.

You can do some damage by manually working your IG couple hours a day engaging with people but bots are a good investments if you value your time.

I don't agree with go big or go home. Instagram game is not Bilzerian only. You can do some damage even with a small following and a nicely designed IG account, just have to put in some work and some thought into it.
Shifty,

I would not worry too much about girls noticing other likes and comments. In Canada anyways Instagram is now not showing how many likes a picture has. You can only see how many likes a person has on their picture if you click on the likes and manually count them. They did this to "make users compare themselves less with each other and not worry about likes and rather focus on the content". Now i dont know if this will permanently be like this but what I am trying to say is that if a girl takes the time to check who likes and comments on your photos than she is already likes you enough that she probably won't care enough to bring it up.

Funny story:

Took a local Tinder girl to a park nearby and went on a little hike, and halfway through there was a nice lookout and of course she had to take some pictues. Me being the hilarious guy that I am cracked a stupid joke about a beaver dam that was in the shot. Low and behold she posts the picture and her caption is the joke that i told her, and in the comments she tags me.

A few months later I match with another girl on Tinder and have the bright idea of taking her to the exact same park, and i tell her that its the first time i have ever been here, and as sure enough she just has to take some photos of the exact same dam, and I tell her the exact same joke. Get home and she posts a nearly identical photo as the first girl on Instagram. A few weeks later girl B texts me saying something like "next time don't tell a girl you are taking her somewhere you have not been before". Took me a few minutes to realize that this girl had gone through everyone of my followers and looked at every photo and had obviously found Girl A's profile and photo where she had tagged me. I just laughed as I had already smashed and told her its her own fault for being nosy. So if you are getting serious with a girl expect her to religiously stalk your instagram.
(05-29-2019, 08:31 PM)NorthernPike Wrote: Took me a few minutes to realize that this girl had gone through everyone of my followers and looked at every photo and had obviously found Girl A's profile and photo where she had tagged me. I just laughed as I had already smashed and told her its her own fault for being nosy. So if you are getting serious with a girl expect her to religiously stalk your instagram.

That's what I'm afraid of, maybe the solution is to keep 2 instagrams: 1 for the girls I don't see a future with and another for close friends and serious girls.

I just tried to create a new IG and the account was instantly suspended, it's really lame since I found a great username for my image. Might have to send an email with my face on it.

Also I don't know about using tinder to grow my instagram, seems like there are a lot of girls I match with and talk but we don't end up meeting because of logistics, these could be easy real followers that engage with me. But if they stalk my profile they will notice the amount of girls commenting on my photos.
(05-30-2019, 01:48 AM)Shifty Wrote:
(05-29-2019, 08:31 PM)NorthernPike Wrote: Took me a few minutes to realize that this girl had  gone through everyone of my followers and looked at every photo and had obviously found Girl A's profile and photo where she had tagged me. I just laughed as I had already smashed and told her its her own fault for being nosy. So if you are getting serious with a girl expect her to religiously stalk your instagram.

That's what I'm afraid of, maybe the solution is to keep 2 instagrams: 1 for the girls I don't see a future with and another for close friends and serious girls.

I just tried to create a new IG and the account was instantly suspended, it's really lame since I found a great username for my image. Might have to send an email with my face on it.

Also I don't know about using tinder to grow my instagram, seems like there are a lot of girls I match with and talk but we don't end up meeting because of logistics, these could be easy real followers that engage with me. But if they stalk my profile they will notice the amount of girls commenting on my photos.

It is a good idea. Just have 1 IG for girls and another one for family and friends. Some things I would like girls to see but not family and friends. 

Also if any crazy girl ever wants to tell shit about you to your friends this will protect you. Same goes to facebook accounts.
Have any of you guys paid for an Instagram verification service? Essentially buying yourself a blue check mark?

I know two guys who got the blue check mark this way. One has hot IG chicks sliding in his DMs now. The other guy just got the blue check mark, so the jury is out on that.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
My response to the old "why you losers trash the West?"
Nice bump, Vinny was an expert in this area.
Do you guys think the blue checkmark works?
Looksmaxxx Moneymaxxx Tatianamaxxxx
I just submitted my drivers liscense on IG to get "verified" and have the blue checkmark. To see what happens.
(05-12-2021, 04:17 PM)blackfriar Wrote: I just submitted my drivers liscense on IG to get "verified" and have the blue checkmark.  To see what happens.

Boomer moment.
Think abundantly Shifty.
(05-07-2021, 09:24 PM)AirWaves Wrote: Have any of you guys paid for an Instagram verification service? Essentially buying yourself a blue check mark?

I know two guys who got the blue check mark this way. One has hot IG chicks sliding in his DMs now. The other guy just got the blue check mark, so the jury is out on that.

Update on this.

I just asked the other guy who more recently got the blue check mark on IG what his returns were.

The answer, for both girls and his associated business:

Nothing.

I should also add that the guy who has hot IG chicks sliding into his DMs sold the other guy this service. So now I'm not sure I believe him anymore.

I also respect the other guy for admitting he got nothing. He easily could've sold out for like a commission, or just lied to protect his ego, instead of having to admit he made a mistake.
If you haven't met anyone, I'll assume you're lying (h/t to Teedub from the old forum)
I never got a response for my verification request.
My hunch is that it won't really lead to much unless you have an awesome profile that goes along with it. Reason being - it's incongruent. Why would a normal guy with a couple hundred (or even a couple thousand) followers be "verified"? If anything, it could make you seem like a poser or scammer. I remember when I had like ~20k followers on an IG profile that I automated, can't say it helped much because it just didn't make much sense. Couple thousand had been the sweet spot.

Just hypothesizing here but that's my take.
@dali

What or whom did you use to get the subscribers?
I used Vinny's service actually haha. Worked really well at the time like 3 years ago. Not sure how it is now.
Services don't work anymore. Services like the one Vinny offered was trash. I had some friends use it and just ended up with a bunch of filipina ladyboy followers. Getting followers is pointless if they aren't girls you can actually bang. I set my own up and narrowed it down to only follow local girls who are local ethnicity and was accurate about 95% of the time. Now it still pays off years later. I just matched a girl on tinder and when adding each other she asked how I knew one of her friends. Since I have about 20k or so local girls following me where I live every girl who follows me is likely to see a friend is following me. It builds instant trust. If you have a bunch of shit accounts following you then you look like a fraud if girls care enough to look.
(05-13-2021, 01:48 PM)AirWaves Wrote:
(05-07-2021, 09:24 PM)AirWaves Wrote: Have any of you guys paid for an Instagram verification service? Essentially buying yourself a blue check mark?

Update on this.

I just asked the other guy who more recently got the blue check mark on IG what his returns were.

The answer, for both girls and his associated business:

Nothing.

I should also add that the guy who has hot IG chicks sliding into his DMs sold the other guy this service. So now I'm not sure I believe him anymore.

I also respect the other guy for admitting he got nothing. He easily could've sold out for like a commission, or just lied to protect his ego, instead of having to admit he made a mistake.

Unexpected update on this.

This guy selling the blue check mark IG verification service had his IG blue check mark removed, not sure why.
I really don't have the desire to hunt on social media like I used to, I would rather just talk to some girls in real life.

Then again I don't discount something totally, social media can be useful especially when travelling