Is this a good summary of Roosh and the Manosphere?
Unfortunate article IS spot on!
He's back.
Is Pag an IRT using generic profile pictures?

At first glance it seems that way.
(01-27-2020, 06:04 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote: Is Pag an IRT using generic profile pictures?

At first glance it seems that way.

I'm pretty sure that the IRT liked women and wasn't a gay faggot.
Thanks for sharing the pics of your sister. Nice boy hair.

I betcha when you hit it from behind, it's almost like doing it with a dude.
I wonder if the feminist contributor on culture whizz knows that Pag posts demeaning pictures of women on the internet. It would be a shame if she found out.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aiB16ICjUcE

Youtube review of Roosh's speevh. I am so glad I did not go to this. Wtf...he is a whiner.
(01-27-2020, 11:21 PM)blackfriar Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aiB16ICjUcE

Youtube review of Roosh's speevh.  I am so glad I did not go to this.  Wtf...he is a whiner.

I'm not sure who is more cringe-worthy -- Roosh or the guy who made this video.
I know we're done with the "i got banned forum" but I Finally got banned from rooshforum because I called somebody soft....for calling Kobe and Shaq thugs for playing aggressive.
Congrats.
(01-27-2020, 11:21 PM)blackfriar Wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aiB16ICjUcE

Youtube review of Roosh's speevh.  I am so glad I did not go to this.  Wtf...he is a whiner.

The reviewer is himself worthless, but holy shit Roosh's speech confirms my worst fears. He actually has no game and hardly any self awareness. It reminds me of the leader of the 21 convention...
Looks like shit in the video. Telltale signs of coke usage. Constantly heavy sniffing, extremely lethargic appearance , eyes of a psychopath.
(01-28-2020, 03:30 PM)DonFitz007 Wrote: I know we're done with the "i got banned forum" but I Finally got banned from rooshforum because I called somebody soft....for calling Kobe and Shaq thugs for playing aggressive.

I also was banned not long ago.
(01-28-2020, 02:28 AM)Suits Wrote:

I'm not sure who is more cringe-worthy -- Roosh or the guy who made this video.

It's a toss up for sure. That guy is a wannabe and misuses the term "gorilla pimp" thinking it means something good. It doesn't.
Gorilla pimpin gets you taken to the slammer. Can't get away with that shit anymore. I didn't watch the video but that's funny.

I listened to a bit of it. Homeboy's game is on point at least in his speech. I can't hold a lot against him. As much I want to hate this guy he's talking sense. Actually the biggest beef I have with him is "gorilla pimping". He's retarded he doesn't know what that shit means or is rebranding it. As far as his game commentary goes: on point. Whether he lives it or not I have no idea. My guess is no. He succumbs to his own point.

"guys have been getting laid forever. The last thing a dude that's getting tons of pussy does is post about it on the internet". Victim to his own rhetoric there I think
(02-09-2020, 09:19 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: I listened to a bit of it. Homeboy's game is on point at least in his speech. I can't hold a lot against him. As much I want to hate this guy he's talking sense.

I listened to the whole video and he did come across as very reasonable. I'm sure he's actually providing some decent value to those who buy his services. Definitely less of a rip-off that what finchfry69's customers are on the receiving end of. I particularly liked his point that a great conclusion to game is actually getting to a point where you don't want -- and don't need -- to actively do it anymore, because pussy stops being an area of desperate need for you. Can totally relate with that and have seen that very thing occur in my own life. 

On the other hand, his efforts to build his own brand by mocking Roosh are cringy to me. I'd have to rewatch to remember exactly what I was thinking at the time when I was watching it, but basically, his need to point out how he is superior to Roosh was something I found very beta.
Just one look at the audience in Roosh's video tells you all you need to know.

Also that streamer guy is simultaneously obnoxious yet also really on point.
I don't know the YouTube streamer guy, so this is just speculating, but I guess he's just being a douchey bro on purpose to grab your attention. It worked on me, I won't lie.

I also can't disagree with a lot of the content, sadly enough. I hadn't seen the speech yet, and part of me wishes I never had, because it's pretty depressing. All I see is a broken man who has been buffeted by some pretty bad stuff in life and trying to reframe it. It takes some pretty bad hamstering to pay money to listen to this man talk for over two hours and draw any other conclusion. There is nothing inspiring here; it has the potential to turn a religious man into an atheist.

What triggered me most of all was the story about his "based" Polish girlfriend who liked Trump, because it pertains to game, and the lessons from it should basically be the opposite of what Roosh is saying. The whole thing where this chick that he met in a night club wants to go to said club with her slutty friends, and suddenly Roosh has to put some kind of strawman red-pill theory into practice: "I'm going to be a red-pilled, patriarchal man and I'm going to forbid her from going", and it just ends up creating a lot of drama. That's not game, that's just being rigid and controlling.

Same thing when the relationship ends: strawman red-pill theory dictates that you have to go fuck ten other women, so he does that but somehow it doesn't satisfy him. I'm assuming here that he really did this and it's not just a story element to add plausibility to the whole "I was drowning in pussy but I turned my back on it because I found God" narrative, but who knows? Anyway, that shit don't work that way. You've got to actually want it. Otherwise what are you doing? Banging some chicks you don't really want because some red-pill text says so?

By the way, this story was previously related in more indirect terms here around the time it happened. A little thought experiment: imagine this story was not told by Roosh but posted by some newbie asking for advice. You know where I'm going with this. It would involve a bunch of guys telling OP to stop feeling oneitis for a girl who is probably cheating on him. OP would angrily deny having oneitis, he just really loves this one girl... oh, wait. When that realisation hits, he can then either come to terms with reality, or storm off angrily and become a PUA hater or something.

Only with Roosh does this one bad experience with a girl from years ago get turned into this huge life lesson, one of the pillars of straight-up game denialism, a total repudiation of what he used to say. From "game saves lives" to "game is evil, you will burn in hell". It's not enough that he has moved on from game, it has to be no-platformed, the books have to go into the wood chipper. Depressing but it is what it is.
I like the old Roosh better than the new.  Something about his new persona is off -- like he's still feeling the echos of the shroom trip he reported earlier but could not see his way past.  And at the same general time his sister was stepping off the planet.  It almost seems like a self-inflicted wound in a way.  That, in itself, might be evidence of an essentially weak mind and soul.  As for the guy breaking him down on yt, I find his bling funny but generally likable and on target with his critique and insight.  I'd have a drink and go sarg with him just to see what his core idea about "modern life dating" is all about ; - )