Is this a good summary of Roosh and the Manosphere?
Exclamation 
I'm new to this whole "game" thing but from what I just experienced... this sounds about right.

https://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/what...manosphere

Sick
I will miss the RVF troll banning hair trigger
(05-26-2019, 10:41 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote: I will miss the RVF troll banning hair trigger

From what I gather looking up your user name on RVF, this could be you.
[Image: Trump-Supporter-720.jpg]
(05-26-2019, 10:41 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote: I will miss the RVF troll banning hair trigger

He is a troll/autist.
PAG the Fag is one of the few people ever banned in the history of Happier Abroad forum (where I hung out after being banned from RVF). That should tell you something.
I couldn't get through the entire article you posted. I skimmed through it and saw stuff like this "Although the right-wing originated with goofy pick-up artists" then I stopped reading.

OP, no offense, but writing articles like that is a bad use of time. You should focus on making money or going out and actually meeting girls
(05-27-2019, 06:55 AM)shemp Wrote: PAG the Fag is one of the few people ever banned in the history of Happier Abroad forum (where I hung out after being banned from RVF). That should tell you something.

PAG the Fag hahahahaha!
(05-27-2019, 06:55 AM)shemp Wrote: PAG the Fag is one of the few people ever banned in the history of Happier Abroad forum (where I hung out after being banned from RVF). That should tell you something.

It should tell you how far you'll find yourself beneath me. You're just some broke old man with mediocre intelligence. Your post on homosexuality made me LOL. Oh, and the autistic admin and his sad little followers thought they were really smart until they came up against me. You'll find out next.

(05-27-2019, 06:41 PM)mike Wrote: I couldn't get through the entire article you posted. I skimmed through it and saw stuff like this "Although the right-wing originated with goofy pick-up artists" then I stopped reading.

OP, no offense, but writing articles like that is a bad use of time. You should focus on making money or going out and actually meeting girls

The article is written from the perspective of real men already established. Why should the author focus on making money? He's already rich and has a ton of successful businesses. Probably has more money than the entire user base of RVF... which is just retard car washers.  

My garage

[Image: AHi0JZo.jpg]

Getting girls is super easy. I've had girlfriends since I was 17yr. Is that really something you have to train for? AHAHA

Here's me not even trying...

[Image: q4drL8Y.jpg]

[Image: 6ZqzGJZ.jpg]

[Image: YZwQ9tQ.jpg]

[Image: IHTwJQV.jpg]

[Image: KfNekNc.jpg]

[Image: tWOc4Xx.jpg]

[Image: 5GMUqxn.jpg]
Hey Pag the fag have you ever met anyone from here or RVF in real life or are you just another one of those keyboard jockey internet weirdos?

How about you post a pic of your Tinder matches with today’s date instead of June 11 and write Swooptheworld or something on it so we know you didn’t just steal a random pic of another guy’s matches?
You don't train to get a girlfriend.

You train to keep them from finding out about each other.
(05-28-2019, 12:35 AM)otian Wrote: Hey Pag the fag have you ever met anyone from here or RVF in real life or are you just another one of those keyboard jockey internet weirdos?

How about you post a pic of your Tinder matches with today’s date instead of June 11 and write Swooptheworld or something on it so we know you didn’t just steal a random pic of another guy’s matches?

Lol, dude, I'm a league. I've been doing this years. I'm using badoo these days. 

[Image: S3Khlq1.jpg]

[Image: D5LEDLR.jpg]

[Image: eKLNolx.jpg]

[Image: kVvZnGH.jpg]

[Image: QHj2hjC.jpg]

[Image: 0YH0NQf.jpg]

[Image: FcWepNz.jpg]

[Image: 7mcZWWY.jpg]

[Image: FUhDN8Z.jpg]

[Image: avit5Fr.jpg]
Wow you got matches on Badoo, great job you insecure weirdo.
(05-28-2019, 12:40 AM)Jetset Wrote: You don't train to get a girlfriend.

You train to keep them from finding out about each other.

I guess that is something some guys have to worry about  Big Grin

[Image: IMG_2968%20%283%29.JPG]
Why are you posting online dating app matches?
(05-28-2019, 01:22 AM)Scotian Wrote: Wow you got matches on Badoo, great job you insecure weirdo.

Yeah, that's all I got LOL

[Image: SZJTKEj.jpg]

[Image: qrqfnRq.jpg]
Hey Pag how come all the English girls you matched with are ditch pigs?

Keep this guy around for a bit, it's mildly entertaining.
(05-28-2019, 01:28 AM)TheFinalEpic Wrote: Why are you posting online dating app matches?

Lol, don't hate

[Image: rNAEkbv.jpg]

[Image: FnOnUcr.png]
Did you roll them around in flour first to find the wet spot?
(05-28-2019, 01:36 AM)SC87 Wrote: Hey Pag how come all the English girls you matched with are ditch pigs?

Keep this guy around for a bit, it's mildly entertaining.

I was hoping it was something you could relate to LOL

(05-28-2019, 01:41 AM)SC87 Wrote: Did you roll them around in flour first to find the wet spot?

Nah, that's what I have hired help for... why, are you looking for work? Lol, another dumb broke loser who needs "training" on how to get women Lol

Here's some "game" for you in two pictures  Big Grin  

[Image: lZhSLFN.jpg]

[Image: gbkj8yf.jpg]
Big baller troll confirmed