Are there any minority travelers in the group?
I ask this because from experience many forums dedicated to women and travel have mainly content from white American and European members.I have nothing against the information presented because many posts contain some useful insight.As someone who doesn't fit in that group its hard to gauge whether a country would be a right fit beyond the touristy stuff.It does seem there is a strong preference in some countries for white guy or even arab and indians due to their perceived financial status.That being said I'm curious what guys who are minorities have had or are having when it comes to meeting women abroad and dealing with certain cultures.
I'm a South Asian (brown) dude who grew up in North America. While I've been to over 20 countries, most of my travel experience was before getting red-pilled/actively getting into game (though my experiences did cause enough cognitive dissonance/awareness to realize something was not right here and eventually find the RP). Anyways, for what it's worth here's what I've found:

- A good portion of game/travel advice is fully "race-agnostic" for lack of a better term. This includes fitness, style, logistics, money, social calibration, confidence, routines and probably a bunch more things I don't have time to make an exhaustive list of.

- For some other advice you'll have to read in between the lines/take averages of different factors.

- You will in cases have to work harder than other guys in many circumstances. Not worth getting mad about or wasting energy on though, don't expend effort on what you can't change. I mean I've got my preferences on types of girls I'm most attracted to and likewise girls will too. That said, rolling with a cool crew (either pre-planned or being social and making new friends while out) can help by association in this regard. Just make sure you're genuinely adding to the swagger of the group and not being a mooch. Buy drinks, have each other's back, look out for wingman opportunities for sets, etc.

- On the flip side there are also circumstances where things can be to your benefit. You'll have more interest/success in places and with women to whom you are more exotic. For instance few of my LTRs have been open minded/curious white girls who grew up away from major cities.
(05-26-2019, 08:33 PM)kc1082 Wrote: I ask this because from experience many forums dedicated to women and travel have mainly content from white American and European members.I have nothing against the information presented because many posts contain some useful insight.As someone who doesn't fit in that group its hard to gauge whether a country would be a right fit beyond the touristy stuff.It does seem there is a strong preference in some countries for white guy or even arab and indians due to their perceived financial status.That being said I'm curious what guys who are minorities have had or are having when it comes to meeting women abroad and dealing with certain cultures.

I follow this guy https://culturewhiz.org/users/culturewhiz whites and Asians are nerds
Mexican here ?
I'm white but it seems like it matters more where you are from than your race. Being a minority from a first world country is different than being a "minority" from a shit hole.
Any other Asians?

I'm Korean-American

Definitely playing a different game
New Post:

Daygame in Korea

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)
WKR, I recall you doing pretty well in Medellin bro, I’ll never forget that waiter at the bar we were at who took a bunch of pictures of you to send to his sister on the coast who loves “chinos” lol.
LMAO

Those girls you went up to, that was funny too

Guys they were with were definitely sketch

Not to mention I think they were with their moms lol
New Post:

Daygame in Korea

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)
I'm a minority nearly everywhere I go.