Endgame: The End of PUA Theory
Game theory has not had any major advances in a long time, but I believe I am about to change that with my new book, Endgame, the first chapters of which are available here:

It is a complex book. The first chapters especially are heavy.

It's an advanced book. I am not going to teach anyone to overcome approach anxiety. I assume the reader is already an advanced gamer and knows all that stuff inside and out.

I spend the first 100 pages defining game, believe it or not.

I know to many it will sound like mental masturbation. But it's not. The definition I end up with is that "game is deception", and then I proceed to draw far-reaching and very practical conclusions from it.

So anyway. It's out there now. And I think especially the thinkers among you will benefit greatly from reading it, and from returning to the thread in the future to read all the future chapters too. I have benefited a lot from the PUAs I learned from, and now I want to give back some things that I believe no one else is giving. So if the above sounds interesting to you, check out the link, and if you have comments, I'll be happy to read them and reply to them.

Whenever I post a new chapter, I'll bump this thread to let everyone know.

Thanks for reading.
You've been on the forum a day and you're already promoting your own forum, your future book, and trying to force political discussions when this place has never been about that.

Exactly the type of abrasive rvf'er we dont need here.
I don't find anything wrong about promoting a PUA book in a PUA forum.

I don't find anything wrong about linking a PUA forum in a PUA forum.

I don't find anything wrong about discussing the political issue in a thread where the political issue has been repeatedly mentioned.

I would advise grappling with the actual content and leaving the person alone to state his opinions and link his sources.

But that's just me. If you prefer going around accusing people of abrasiveness for no reason, suit yourself. We all have to get our kicks somehow. I get mine by in-depth analysis and discussion.
Its basic decorum for a new member on any forum to not self promote, or try to channel the course of discussion.

Only an autiste would fail to see how obnoxious that is.
I lead a busy life. I don't have six months to autistically build up my "likes" and "post counts" in order to say what I want. In some forums, I only have to say one thing, so I register, log in, say it, and log out. And that's it. I am not prepared to devote the equivalent of a university degree in time in order to make a couple damn posts in a damn internet message board. I feel that it's this mindset that you are advocating that is obnoxious and immature, and that my approach is well mannered and adult.

If the forum owners agree with you, they have the tools to do what must be done to address the situation. Meanwhile, there is nothing to be gained by spamming my thread with aggressive off-topic comments. That's what seems obnoxious to me.

I would suggest you stop trying to police the forum, and get a life.
The autism is strong in this one.

What you deem obnoxious is irrelevant. You're a noob with zero posts or vetting. Nobody here has met up with you which is probably for the best as you'd likely get the sperg slapped right out of you.

I know these principles of social interaction - be they virtual or irl - are entirely lost on you. But I'm giving you an invaluable lesson if you want to grow your community which you've been spamming links to.
Get a life and stop spamming my thread.
From what I read from your "book" (It looked like elliot rodger's manifesto to me) you are a 40 plus year old man who tells women he is in his late 20s. Apparently your dream is banging 14-15 year olds.

All I have seen you do la noblesse is arguing about politics and promoting your badly written book.
I don't know how liberal the moderators of the forum are with the ban hammer but I think we should be careful of posters like la noblesse who don't seem to bring anything positive other than pushing their political views on us.
Any guy that proclaims he's a "PUA" is 99.9% clueless douche and .01% bag
Thanks for the update... professor. I'll be sure to check out that book!

[Image: nuttyprofessor.jpg]

Lol @ the first 100 pages spent defining game. Are you sure you got it all? Rolleyes

**autism**
Banned for self promotion + I don't want anything on the forum that promotes or talks about sex with under age women.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I was an awkward guy with Asperger tendencies myself when young, so I'm sympathetic to younger guys who are a little "off", which is why I didn't want to start a fight with "la noblesse" [sic] here earlier. But I did look through his magnum opus, "greatest book on game ever written" he calls it, which I did indeed find fascinating. Buried in the wall of text in this chapter (http://maleprivilege.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2#p14) is the following:

Quote:And then we have the second case, of players whose value is above the girl's, as in my case for example, where self-improvement as a sexual strategy would be a joke since my value is already so astronomically higher than any girl's—or any other male's even—that improving it further, if such a thing were even possible, could not possibly be of any use, since the girl is already perfectly incapable of properly assessing it;

At least "la noblesse" [sic] doesn't have low self-esteem...
Lol I've known spergs like la noblesse in real life.

Every sentence coming out their mouth was a back-handed self compliment. Guys built like twigs who thought they were a 10/10,etc.

They are completely oblivious to the fact that they're a laughingstock.
Well, I made an account on la noblesses's forum and posted a little there. Probably won't post any more because I just don't feel comfortable with the vibe there, which is 100% political/philosophical. I'm too old to take politics and philosophy seriously and told la noblesse so, whereupon he ripped into me.

He's not a dork, actually good-looking (he has a photo somewhere on his site of him holding court, surrounded by fans of his philosophy) and obviously very intelligent in some respects (but maybe lacking social intelligence and common sense and wisdom), but he does live too much in his head. There a good reason the slang for psychiatrist is "head shrinker", because living too much in the head (versus the body) is behind a lot of mental illness: delusions of grandeur.

I presented my view that history pretty much goes it's own way and we individuals have little effect on the course of affairs. If anything, those who appear to be leaders have less freedom of action than us plebians, because you can only lead with the cooperation of followers, so the orders the leader barks out have to be orders the followers accept as more or less sane. For example, Hitler was able to order an attack on the Soviet Union only because his subordinates were eager for attack. But suppose Angela Merkel ordered an attack today on Russia? She'd be taken to the insane asylum. Whereas no one cares what plebians like me and la noblesse do or say or think.

Why does my worldview disturb la noblesse? Because he thinks he, personally, is going to have an impact on history, which is preposterous. The only significant impact he can have is on his own life, and given that he's already spent some time in prison and is wanted by the FBI (he admits and boasts about these facts in his forum), the effect he is currently having on his own life is pretty negative...

I do agree with some of la noblesse's and The Father's criticisms of this forum though. Namely, too quick to label people "autists" if they don't fit the prevailing vibe. My view is that banning should be reserved for truly disruptive behavior: mass spamming, doxxing, hijacking threads off-topic after being warned repeatedly not to do that, etc. As for the underage, he's mostly just discussing the principle of why we currently set the age at 18 in the USA versus 16 in most of Europe or 13 in days of old. Probable picked 15 for his thread title just to ruffle feathers without sounding to extreme by using 13. His forum is definitely not focused on this issue. Anyway, given that the USA age of consent is 18 and the authorities in the USA are very strict on this issue, I completely understand mods taking a hard line about no absolutely no discussions whatsoever of sex with girls under age 18, same as Roosh did.

Anyway, guys now have 4 forums to choose from: SwoopTheWorld, Happier Abroad (which is finally back up), RVF, MalePrivilege. I joke about RVF a lot but I don't wish them ill will. Last thing I want is for RVF to shut down so that the Christian political types all migrate to here or Happier Abroad. Similarly, best to encourage the existence of MalePrivilege so that the fanatic atheist political/philosophical types have somewhere to blow off steam without polluting this forum. Personally, I feel most at home at Happier Abroad but I also seem compatible here.
Sounds like the guy is living with a cluster b personality disorder? who knows....
Thank the lord you guys easily saw through this Greek weirdo's bullshit. "La Noblese" OP's real name is Anthony Zirbas and is indeed wanted by the FBI for ripping off Americans and just being an all-around shitty "human"

I accidentally met this straight weirdo when I went to the Canary Islands on vacation (where he tries to hide from the world) he is supremely weird in person.. stays in his room for like 21 hours a day and sleeps most of the time. Guys.. I am not joking when I say he has ZERO 0 friends in real life. I am not even trying to be mean... it is literally just sad. Not to mention he is not fun to speak with.. it's like a constant chore in person with all his dumb ramblings that no one of value cares about. Sure there are a few sentences that are 'interesting' but for all intensive purposes, Anthony Zirbas is human trash. He showed me a picture of a "Swedish model" he banged and it looked like a solid 3. He still talks about "emailing" with her as she already has a new husband.

Yes this dude is 43 years old (no hate for the older guys but worth mentioning in this context) washed up and not to mention the best part about making fun of him is that his 80-year-old greek parents that he constantly belittles and SCREAMS at on the phone--- send him around 800 Euros a month so that he can be on vacation 24/7 while scanning forums all day. He lives in a small satellite town of Puerto De La Cruz in the North of Tenerife (The main/biggest Canary Island). He claims he is "working" on his autistic website and relies on pennies from Patreon to have some semblance of work because no one would ever hire this idiot after a simple google search. I personally witnessed he does not make a living salary and is all around a pretty simple dumbass. Not to mention in person, his breathe smells, his teeth are super yellow and his hair is balding in a hilarious way that makes him look like real life like Homer Simpson with the squiggle line around his ears than balding on the top. He gets super moody like a woman in real life its super weird to witness.

(06-01-2019, 06:38 AM)shemp Wrote: Well, I made an account on la noblesses's forum and posted a little there. Probably won't post any more because I just don't feel comfortable with the vibe there, which is 100% political/philosophical. I'm too old to take politics and philosophy seriously and told la noblesse so, whereupon he ripped into me.

He's not a dork, actually good-looking (he has a photo somewhere on his site of him holding court, surrounded by fans of his philosophy) and obviously very intelligent in some respects (but maybe lacking social intelligence and common sense and wisdom), but he does live too much in his head. There a good reason the slang for psychiatrist is "head shrinker", because living too much in the head (versus the body) is behind a lot of mental illness: delusions of grandeur.

I presented my view that history pretty much goes it's own way and we individuals have little effect on the course of affairs. If anything, those who appear to be leaders have less freedom of action than us plebians, because you can only lead with the cooperation of followers, so the orders the leader barks out have to be orders the followers accept as more or less sane. For example, Hitler was able to order an attack on the Soviet Union only because his subordinates were eager for attack. But suppose Angela Merkel ordered an attack today on Russia? She'd be taken to the insane asylum. Whereas no one cares what plebians like me and la noblesse do or say or think.

Why does my worldview disturb la noblesse? Because he thinks he, personally, is going to have an impact on history, which is preposterous. The only significant impact he can have is on his own life, and given that he's already spent some time in prison and is wanted by the FBI (he admits and boasts about these facts in his forum), the effect he is currently having on his own life is pretty negative...

I do agree with some of la noblesse's and The Father's criticisms of this forum though. Namely, too quick to label people "autists" if they don't fit the prevailing vibe. My view is that banning should be reserved for truly disruptive behavior: mass spamming, doxxing, hijacking threads off-topic after being warned repeatedly not to do that, etc. As for the underage, he's mostly just discussing the principle of why we currently set the age at 18 in the USA versus 16 in most of Europe or 13 in days of old. Probable picked 15 for his thread title just to ruffle feathers without sounding to extreme by using 13. His forum is definitely not focused on this issue. Anyway, given that the USA age of consent is 18 and the authorities in the USA are very strict on this issue, I completely understand mods taking a hard line about no absolutely no discussions whatsoever of sex with girls under age 18, same as Roosh did.

Anyway, guys now have 4 forums to choose from: SwoopTheWorld, Happier Abroad (which is finally back up), RVF, MalePrivilege. I joke about RVF a lot but I don't wish them ill will. Last thing I want is for RVF to shut down so that the Christian political types all migrate to here or Happier Abroad. Similarly, best to encourage the existence of MalePrivilege so that the fanatic atheist political/philosophical types have somewhere to blow off steam without polluting this forum. Personally, I feel most at home at Happier Abroad but I also seem compatible here.

--- Some of that might be true but I would not make an acount on his dumb forum even to troll him. He gets off on doxxing people that have had interactions with him and has notthing better to do because he does no real type of work (not to mention a girl) 

Trust me, if you guys met Anthony Zirbas aka Alex Kierkegaard aka homer simpson looking greek weirdo in real life you would feel real ickly about touching his site... its like banging a 5 or going into a haorders house... you jsut want to wash yourself off with disenfectant like they do in those white tents for Ebola