Forum improvements: Suggestion thread
(08-13-2019, 09:09 PM)Suits Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:10 PM)mike Wrote: Perhaps just do away with the 'like' system altogether

Like system is good.

It provides an opportunity for members to show appreciation for a post without clogging up a thread with a pointless post.

It also gives me boners.

I agree with your points, but in this scenario it's better to not deal with this troll than get likes. Lesser of 2 evils type situation. 

We can setup a "top posts" thread, take a poll on the top 5 posts of the week. Winner gets free dinner with Pag
(08-13-2019, 11:47 PM)mike Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 09:09 PM)Suits Wrote:
(08-13-2019, 07:10 PM)mike Wrote: Perhaps just do away with the 'like' system altogether

Like system is good.

It provides an opportunity for members to show appreciation for a post without clogging up a thread with a pointless post.

It also gives me boners.

I agree with your points, but in this scenario it's better to not deal with this troll than get likes. Lesser of 2 evils type situation. 

We can setup a "top posts" thread, take a poll on the top 5 posts of the week. Winner gets free dinner with Pag

I disabled it for now while deleting the spambot accounts and then I will put it back. For the like boners.
Removed the obscenity and turned on the likes again. 

[Image: source.gif]
Where did my 5 rep-points for being an excellent pedophile go?

(08-13-2019, 11:47 PM)mike Wrote: I agree with your points, but in this scenario it's better to not deal with this troll than get likes. Lesser of 2 evils type situation. 

We can setup a "top posts" thread, take a poll on the top 5 posts of the week. Winner gets free dinner with Pag to fuck Pag's sister.

Fixed.

(08-14-2019, 07:38 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: I disabled it for now while deleting the spambot accounts and then I will put it back. For the like boners.

[Image: DPvfCiM.gif]
I can't speak to your no doubt excellent children game skills but I just left you an overdue rep point all the same. So now you're only down 4.
(08-14-2019, 08:50 PM)zatara Wrote: I can't speak to your no doubt excellent children game skills but I just left you an overdue rep point all the same. So now you're only down 4.

Thanks man.

That takes some of the ache away.
I limit a similar situation with the likes you guys can manually approve accounts every couple of days. Better make sure you get some DDoS protection setup as well. Look into CloudFlare or so
For the love of god, get some better moderators and get these trolls banned asap. I mean how can you let these trolls hijack your forum... smh.
(08-17-2019, 01:20 AM)vybe Wrote: For the love of god, get some better moderators and get these trolls banned asap. I mean how can you let these trolls hijack your forum... smh.

This confirms my suspicions that you're a low-value little bitch. Crying to the mods like a little girl won't change this fact.
^