Roosh forum - exiles & refugees (1 June 2019 - RVF becomes exclusively pro-bible)
Anyone else thought that LDN was a sock puppet of Roosh's or did you believe that LDN was a 39 year old father of 5 living in Tasmania with his 9.7 Latina wife and 5 kids but still had time to ammass 20,000 post on a single forum ? Who else are probable roosh sock puppets ??
(05-25-2019, 08:06 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: Anyone else thought that LDN was a sock puppet of Roosh's or did you believe that LDN was a 39 year old father of 5 living in Tasmania with his 9.7 Latina wife and 5 kids but still had time to ammass 20,000 post on a single forum ? Who else are probable roosh sock puppets ??

His post count was the primary reason why I didn't buy his story. 20kish posts and these were not 1 liners...these were essays.

And it seemed too convenient that he was located somewhere super remote where there was no chance that he could have ever met up with anyone. 

As for being a sockpuppet of Roosh himself, I doubt it.
Hello Everyone. A transplant as well from RVF. A shame for the nuclear mealtdown, but with an end comes a beginning. Hopefully things will be different in this corner of the web.
(05-25-2019, 08:10 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:
(05-25-2019, 08:06 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: Anyone else thought that LDN was a sock puppet of Roosh's or did you believe that LDN was a 39 year old father of 5 living in Tasmania with his 9.7 Latina wife and 5 kids but still had time to ammass 20,000 post on a single forum ? Who else are probable roosh sock puppets ??

His post count was the primary reason why I didn't buy his story. 20kish posts and these were not 1 liners...these were essays.

And it seemed too convenient that he was located somewhere super remote where there was no chance that he could have ever met up with anyone. 

As for being a sockpuppet of Roosh himself, I doubt it.

I always wondered about super high post count posters like him or Zelcorpion/Simeon_Strangelight. How much can you really have going on in your personal and professional lives if you can rack up 20,000 posts on an internet forum over 3 or 4 years? Reading threads and posting is pretty time consuming. Especially if you're making those big long 1000+ word posts - those guys must be spending literally hours a day on the forum.

A less white colour scheme option for here is a great idea also, if thats possible somehow.
CleanSlate reporting in. I probably won’t be super active, but its refreshing to be on a forum like this without all the politics.
(05-25-2019, 07:04 PM)Suits Wrote: Can we get a firm rule on no stupid political discussions about the ever present, ever powerful Jews written into stone? I don't mind discussing conspiracy theories in person over a pint with trusted friends who I know aren't just bitter about their lack of success in life, but I'm not a huge fan of being a contributing member of a forum where every discussion is ruined by autistics posters who want to talk about nothing but The Deep State, the inherent ties between demonic possession and tattoos, and (((them))).

My nightmare is spending years contributing positively to an Internet forum only to wake up someday the member of a community that has "evolved" from a community of respectful, reasonable discussion into something entire different.

(((Suits)))
I'm another exile.

I didn't post a huge amount on the RVF as unfucking my former dumpster fire of a career has consumed most of my time since I joined. The forum did significantly help I must say, and I have posted and added value whenever I could.

Also some of Roosh's now out of print materials, potentially to be frozen/edited threads and ROK articles clarified many abstract thoughts in my mind and accelerated my personal development compared to otherwise. And for what it's worth, also lead to the best quality LTR I've had so far, which would have never happened had I stuck to conventional wisdom.

I'm gonna take a wait and see attitude towards the RVF as a number of the non-game, non-politics threads were filled with lots of useful info.
The main "game" of rooshvforum was/is avoiding the ban-hammer.  I've never been in a forum that ban-happy before.  I had to carefully determine where the third-rails were and avoid them.

As far as the content, I joined the forum to learn how to maximize my ROI in dealing with women.  I did not join the forum to hang out with alt-righters, bigots wearing out the ((())) on their keyboards, itchy-trigger-finger gun-nuts, or outright nutcases.  I can tolerate people who harbor these ideas (including Roosh's newfound religiosity) as long as it's don't-ask-don't-tell.  The common ground that binds us is the broken state of gender relations and the sexual marketplace.  That provides a big tent. I should not feel obligated to share everyone else's entire world-view.
I'm not the most active of RVF members and will probably continue to use it, but decided to also register here to be able to discuss topics that aren't allowed on RVF anymore.

Good that there is a meetup section here too. I've met a lot of like minded guys from RVF and would like to continue to do so.
What's up boys! Another migrant here. Looking forward to seeing this community grow and continue the conversation that won't be allowed at RVF. We need to maintain a platform for masculine men, especially those in the conquest stage of their life journey. Hopefully this is it.
Is this the Little Dark Fan Club?

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5322326]
Great to see so many familiar names checking-in !
Hello everyone. I think that political discussion is absolutely necessary for a masculine forum. If you ban it or discourage it, you are banning or discouraging masculinity. And I quote myself from the forum I just set up as a continuation of the old RVF:

http://maleprivilege.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13

I Wrote:Why political discussion is absolutely necessary in a masculine community

Lots of people on RVF were against political discussion. And that was bullshit. In ancient Greece and Rome politics was all that men were concerned with. It was only women and children who didn't get into politics. And it is women and children in the RVF forum who are against political discussion. It was because of those effeminate peoples' complacency that our patriarchy has almost become a matriarchy and people HAVE to learn game now merely in order to get laid. If we had handled our politics properly in the past (by for example not giving women the vote, or even better not becoming democracies at all) we wouldn't be getting cucked and censored and depersoned now left and right.

So in THIS forum, political discussion will not only be allowed, but actively encouraged.

Feel free to debate this policy, but it's a cornerstone of the forum, and the chances of changing my mind about it are zero.

All the best for your efforts here, but if you shun politics=masculinity, you will never manage to measure up to what RVF was in its heyday.
(05-26-2019, 04:08 AM)la noblesse Wrote: All the best for your efforts here, but if you shun politics=masculinity, you will never manage to measure up to what RVF was in its heyday.

This is not RVF. It's Swoop the world.
The rules specifically say "no politics".
https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show....php?tid=6

Remember that RVF exiles and refugees are guests and newbies with no history and zero rep here.
We should be modest & grateful we have found a place of refuge. The swoop the world forum has been here for more than 2 years.
We have no business saying what should be "the norm".
I never mentioned any norms.

A guy came to my forum and told me that the owners of this forum were trying to provide a place for disgruntled RVF members. All I am saying is that, if the goal here is to continue the RVF legacy--which is the legacy of the greatest forum for men ever made--you will fail if you exclude the traditional masculine occupation of politics.

If, on the other hand, this forum has its own mission that has nothing to do with RVF, and doesn't plan to try to replace what we just lost at RVF, then my suggestion is moot, and should indeed be ignored.

I meant no disrespect, and if I came across as disrespectful, I apologize.
(05-26-2019, 06:07 AM)la noblesse Wrote: I never mentioned any norms.

A guy came to my forum and told me that the owners of this forum were trying to provide a place for disgruntled RVF members. All I am saying is that, if the goal here is to continue the RVF legacy--which is the legacy of the greatest forum for men ever made--you will fail if you exclude the traditional masculine occupation of politics.

If, on the other hand, this forum has its own mission that has nothing to do with RVF, and doesn't plan to try to replace what we just lost at RVF, then my suggestion is moot, and should indeed be ignored.

Swoop the world has always been about swooping girls in foreign countries. Combining a passion for traveling with exploring new countries and their females (THC and 20N correct me if I'm wrong). It has been less about game and self improvement itself (although those still have a place in this forum, of course) and certainly less about politics than RVF and thus shouldn't be compared to it.

Personally, my most favorite subforum on RVF was the travel section with tons of entertaining and insightful posts that couldn't be found anywhere else on the internet. 20 Nation and THC were some of the most valuable contributors to the travel section back in the days and that's exactly why I signed up for the swoop forum 2 years ago.
(05-26-2019, 06:07 AM)la noblesse Wrote: I never mentioned any norms.

Ban him.
(05-26-2019, 08:23 AM)churros Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 06:07 AM)la noblesse Wrote: I never mentioned any norms.

Ban him.

Instead of speculating about this, since we now have two "continuation" forums available (well, arguably more, but anyways), it would probably be a better use of energy to contribute to both in good faith within their rules and see where they organically end up after a while.

The optimistic side of me also wonders if Roosh may have advertently/inadvertently made the community more antifragile through this move.
Ive jumped across to see if Little Dark is lurking
Got the Crane Technique down pat should he pounce
I think Roosh has made a choice that will end what was once a great meeting place of good minded men.
All the best to him though
Not exactly a RVF refugee since I'm still over there but definitely looking for alternative options now in case the new rules are as bad as we think they might be.

I'm not sure how many here will recognize my username since I've only been on RVF for two years, but I definitely recognize a decent amount of names here. It's funny, I have had an account on this forum for over a year now and just never really posted because this place wasn't the most active and I lost the activation email.

Anyway, I'm new posting here, but even though I was active on RVF first, Swoop was actually a big inspiration to why I made my first solo game trip in the first place. Right after I started reading SEA blogs here, I booked my flight to the Philippines, hooked up a decent amount in my trip there, and got involved in kind of a STR island hopping. I tend to believe the younger guys need the travel/game part of the forum still with notch reports. I'm glad to see somewhere still taking precedence for that.

Oh, I also wrote an article for Swoop at some point last year. Not sure if the admins will remember that one but I did. Hopefully we can make this an even better forum than it already was.