Roosh forum - exiles & refugees (1 June 2019 - RVF becomes exclusively pro-bible)
Wow, Roosh is looking very bad in new photo lol

[Image: 1LXe2F8h.jpg]
(08-10-2019, 08:28 AM)Gold Wrote: Wow, Roosh is looking very bad in new photo lol

[Image: 1LXe2F8h.jpg]
That's really him? Jesus

Surely that's photoshopped
They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...
(08-09-2019, 01:05 PM)Jetset Wrote: On a lighter note...

(07-30-2019, 01:40 AM)JolietJake Wrote: I would like to read about your backpacking trip in Britain.  I was there last year, and unfortunately I did not have that kind of time or freedom, but that does interest me.

I'll definitely put together a data sheet on this after I get settled back in stateside in the next couple of weeks. It's really a whole different thing from trying to nightgame the usual cities and very relaxing, but I was pleasantly surprised by how many ordinary, fit chicks from the British cities you find doing the same thing on the trail systems. The ones who have the grit to do some hillwalking have a much more down-to-earth mentality than the ones you'll find in the club scene.

Whenever you get a chance.  Great to hear that of all the places to game girls in UK, on the trail is one of the best.
Well, this thread has been fun. People seem to care a lot about Roosh. But hating is not what swoop is about.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books