where to go in the summer 2019?
Hey guys im looking for a good city/cities to go in the summer for daygame and guttegame. 
Ilove curvy busty women like in the pic below. 
would do south America but heard july/aug is more likely to rain? 
so looking for somewhere warm in july/aug.
 thinking montreal in Canada as heard good things. has anybody been there?
looking for somewhere ive never been. 
would do vegas but will wait til next april.

appreciate any ideas, open to America, south America, Canada, Australia, Europe, maybe tokoyo, maybe beruit Lebanon. heard good things about it but does have ocassional car bombings I heard?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My favorite summer spot, maybe ever is the southern coast of Ukraine. Odessa. It's where all the Ukrainians and many Russians go for vacation in the summer. They go to the beach and go to party. Had some amazing times there and it's where I met Roosh. Would recommend it.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(03-01-2019, 04:17 PM)20Nation Wrote: My favorite summer spot, maybe ever is the southern coast of Ukraine. Odessa. It's where all the Ukrainians and many Russians go for vacation in the summer. They go to the beach and go to party. Had some amazing times there and it's where I met Roosh. Would recommend it.

yeah ive been there. its great. wanna go somewhere I not been tho. anywhere else in Europe/America on the Odessa level quality wise?
in Ukraine ive been Odessa, Kyiv, lviv, kharkiv, all good. havnt tried Dnipro but will at some point.