20 lays in 13 days
I am back from my 2nd trip in SEA (The Philippines). It was my 2nd time in the last 8 months. The first time was good and also a good learning experience. My 2nd  2-week was even better because of what i learned the first time around. 

I have learned so much from reading online (and especially this forum this site) and thanks for the advice of the whole community, my consultation with 20Nation earlier this year and the advice of all the members here.

My primary target this time were girls born in 2000 (just turn 18). I pipelined for about 2 months. 100% was online game which seems to be work better for me. 

About me.. early 40's, 5'7, decent looking, decent shape. 

Summary:

- 20 lays in 12 days
- 16 different girls  (7 were 18 years old, 5 were 19 years old, only 2 above 21 years old)
- 5 virgins
- 4 repeats (2 of which were virgin)
- Golden Touch Down (18 y-o virgin waiting for me at airports... had my first lay in 2 hours from landing!)
- Of the 16 girls, 15 were lay on the first date back to my place.
- A lot of cute girls like i like them (petite, tight, feminine, someone innocent). 85% had a really nice body and were cute. Only 3 weren't that really cute and attractive to my taste.
- I had 70 + pipinelined and just focused on my A categories. I still have candidates for when i go back.

Routine that worked out for me:

1. Online - come across as really trustworthy, good guy, non-player type. Proposed simple romantic date with talking, food and movie on netflix (to see how they react assuming they get the point it'll be at my place) and what kind of movie they like. Have a solid believable reason to be in their country other than traveling or dating girls). Going on a date is perceived as just having a normal social life.

2. Meet at mall; give them a hug (told them i would when i see time, first physical contact), walk around and talk, crack a few jokes, be a bit silly to make them relaxed and see i am easy-going, a bit goofy (while portraying a successful, more serious guys online). Establish trust and comfort is good. I will also hold their hands while walking around and and while waiting for food establishing physical contact.

One key point: Very early in the first few minutes of meeting, i tell them the following: ''if ever at any point in time, you are not comfortable and you want to leave, that's ok with me. I will not be mad or be angry with you I want you to be comfortable and feel good. So, if you want to leave, just tell me you want to go and it will be ok with me''. In other words, i give them permission to leave anytime and tell them i will not react badly to it.

This alone i feel really helped me establish that ''i am a very trustworthy and respectful guy''.

3. Get food - take out if i feel they are good to go and comfortable to come to my place or a quick sit-down at food court or fast food if i need to get them to relaxed a bit to remove stress and shyness. No regular restaurants, too long. 

4. Back at my place.. i give them a tour of the place being silly (make them comfortable), i tell them 2-3 stories about my culture shock (more comfortable), then i ask them what music they like, put on spotify and them make it look like i have a flash (but it is all planned), and put on a nice song to invite them to slow-dance. I really put a lot of focus on the dance (hugging them, being close) so they are feeling that i really like them (in non-sexual way), trying to give them that feeling of male protecting them, feeling really good around me, etc. The song is about 4 minutes which is a good amount of time to work them to goose pump of feeling really romantic and even goose bump. 

I may kiss them after slow dance or wait a bit depending of how i feel their openness. I don't want to come out too strong right away.

5. Food - then, in order to not feel i am rushing things, after the dance, i invite them to sit down and we eat, continue to talk, make things a little more personal but want them to really feel they are on a perfect simple romantic date. We do the dishes together, simple but effective.

6.  Movie - i realized from my first trip, i need a studio without a real living room - i need a TV in front of the bed. That way, the only ''natural place'' to watch the movie on netflix is the BED! We pick a movie together (of course, i have pre-selected a few i like and according to their taste (love story, horror, comedy). I pick a movie that isn't too long (90-100 minutes) in case i ever encounter some resistance and they want to finish the movie. 

As soon as movie start, i tell them to ''come here'' and get into cuddling position. I usually wait about 25-30% of the movie (20-30 minutes) before i escalate. Until then, i just make their feel i like them by touching them in their back, hands, shoulders but avoiding ''sexual escalation'' areas.  Then, i will usually turn and tell them, i feel like kissing you...i really like you... can i?  and i just go to kiss them slowly. From there, i escalate slowly and start undressing them.  VERY LITTLE LMR - which i was surprised of but would mostly attribute to all the routine of getting them comfortable first.

And that is pretty much what worked for me - to get them back to my place without too much time at mall or elsewhere and have first date lay. That whole routine - about 2.5-3 hours.

I feel my keys to successs were:

1. Good pipelining
2. Having a good reason to be in their country (which was not perceived as ''vacations'' or ''having fun''. 
3. Come across as non-player type
4. Hint early about romantic date coming to my place to screen how they would react 
5. Building comfort and trust with me online and early
6. Establish physical contact with first hug, holding hands, slow-dance after tour of my place, cuddling during movie, etc.. 

That allowed me to reach my goals of notching girls born in the 2000's and never thought i'd succeed with that many virgins (5, of which only 1 was not really fun and enjoyable because it hurted too much). 

This was a dream trip.  I am grateful to this community from all i learned and all i could live.
Good trip report Adrenaline. Great to hear the Phils is still kicking it. Did you ever feel your age ever hindered you, or maybe even helped you? With these younger girls.
Looks like you had a great time. Nice trip report
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(01-19-2019, 12:59 AM)Stretch Wrote: Good trip report Adrenaline. Great to hear the Phils is still kicking it. Did you ever feel your age ever hindered you, or maybe even helped you? With these younger girls.

Actually, i look like mid-30's so it helps and i tell girls i am mid-thirthies as well. However, a lot of girls told me that they don't want to date guys under 25 or even 30... they want slightly older, more mature guys that will treat them well.  So in the PH, age is not a big factor. So if you keep in decent shape, look decent, dress well, groom yourself, look a bit like a catch, age is not a big factor.  I haven't felt any girl turning me down because of age.
Hi man, might I know which website / app you use to pinelining for Phip?

And which area you staying on your trip?
Delicious Women.Delicious Food Tongue
(01-21-2019, 12:04 PM)Tyson Wrote: Hi man, might I know which website / app you use to pinelining for Phip?

I stayed in Cebu.   I used PinaLove and a bit filipino cupid and a bit of tinder.
great trip report thx
if cebu has more 18-21 than manila ?
which condo name you stayed as reference
whts good reason to give be there in cebu like business

me stayed in manila before ,plan to go back again so ask about cebu
(01-22-2019, 03:38 PM)techsolutions Wrote: great trip report thx
if cebu has more 18-21 than manila ?
which condo name you stayed as reference
whts good reason to give be there in cebu like business

me stayed in manila before ,plan to go back again so ask about cebu

I don't think there is more 18-21 in cebu than anywhere. The PH is full of young girls.

In Cebu, condo in quest hotel. Right across nice mall. 

Yes business is a good one but make it more specific like i am programmer working as consultant or something that seems real. I know a guy who pretended to work at the consulate of his country hehe
(01-21-2019, 08:52 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 12:04 PM)Tyson Wrote: Hi man, might I know which website / app you use to pinelining for Phip?

I stayed in Cebu.   I used PinaLove and a bit filipino cupid and a bit of tinder.

Hey Adrenaline, how did you go about transitioning the online to number/Facebook/WhatsApp then to meetup?

Do you normally message girls 2-3 times online then ask 'Do you have Facebook or WhatsApp?' then a little small talk say 3 times then go for meetup?

I am juggling a lot of messages and I want to get to the meetup fast. I want to know what strategy you use to get to the meetup quickly and efficiently without losing the girl.

Also, where do you meet up with the girls in Greenbelt? Greenbelt is a big mall.

Finally, what would you put down as your location on the dating websites? Would you put down your country of origin (e.g. Canada) or would you put down where you are staying (e.g. Manila)?
(01-28-2019, 04:23 AM)hnmw Wrote:
(01-21-2019, 08:52 PM)Adrenaline Wrote:

Hey Adrenaline, how did you go about transitioning the online to number/Facebook/WhatsApp then to meetup?

The girls are usually the one to offer me their number before i ask haha.  What i usually do: I will ask 2-3 on-going questions to not show too much interest (frame). Then offer them to go on a romantic date and propose mall and then movie on netflix.

Do you normally message girls 2-3 times online then ask 'Do you have Facebook or WhatsApp?' then a little small talk say 3 times then go for meetup?

I make sure to make a point that i am ''busy with work'' and not always available. If not, they become clingy and expect me to always answer. Yes, i got for invitation to meet up quickly if i am there but since i pipelined 2 months in advance, i had the challenge to keep them interested. I used viber, what'sapp and my dummy FB account. All 3. 

I am juggling a lot of messages and I want to get to the meetup fast. I want to know what strategy you use to get to the meetup quickly and efficiently without losing the girl.

Read the thread earlier in December: Organization of girls and read Dash's response - that was outstanding. I used this frame a lot when i was there. I book 3-7 days ahead and keep back up options in case of flaking - see Dash's suggestions, it worked out great for me. 

Also, where do you meet up with the girls in Greenbelt? Greenbelt is a big mall.

I know Greenbelt. It's big and easy to get lost. While being there for 2 weeks, i tried several meeting points. The 3 easiest where:  The starbucks in the center of mall, the movie theather on 4th floor (easy to find), and the church in center place (but sometimes, confusing as many sides to the church). If i was there again, i'd go for starbucks inside the center court of the mall. Easy to find.

Finally, what would you put down as your location on the dating websites? Would you put down your country of origin (e.g. Canada) or would you put down where you are staying (e.g. Manila)?

If you are in Manila, put Manila (makati). If not in Manila yet, say that you are looking for girls in Manila and that you're moving there soon (keyword... moving there.. vs traveling too).  If ask for how long, use 20's suggestion of saying:  ''coming to check the city out for a little while to see if i want to live here''. I usually say 2-3 months, maybe more.

(01-19-2019, 12:59 AM)Stretch Wrote: Good trip report Adrenaline. Great to hear the Phils is still kicking it. Did you ever feel your age ever hindered you, or maybe even helped you? With these younger girls.

hey Stretch, sorry i missed your question at first. 

I am early 40's but look like mid-30's.  I told them i am 36 (6 years younger than i am). Actually, filipinas seem to think i look even a bit younger but i think they are a poorer judge of age for caucasian. 

Truth is filipinas don't really care about age that much, they want white, good husband-material guy with some money who will treat them well and take care of them. 

I actually think that if they knew i was in my 40's, it would not change much. And the reality, most family members and friends support them in seeing and meeting an older guy. That's awesome for us older guy. 

That being said, i believe in taking care of yourself like going to the gym, maintaining a healthy weight, grooming, appearing healthy. I am starting to have white hair but i will dye a little bit. I think girls are proud to show what a catch you are... it makes them want you even more like they won a "prize" by being with you.

Age (wisdom, maturity), appearance of success ($, good career), good values (good guy, family man, seems to like kids), fun to be around (can make them laugh, have a good time, etc.) and  Decent Looking (groomed, appearance of being healthy-ish, dressing up) = WHAT THEY WANT

Actually, two of the girls commented the following on 2nd date:

1) First time around, i had a normal clean t-shirt and back pack being back from gym (but fresh and cleaned) and second time a nice dressing shirt - she said: OH you look so good now! 

2) Another girl said the same thing!

There you go!