Your travel plans for 2019
Jan - Rio + Florianopolis (heard has some of the hottest women in brazil so will see for myself Wink

Aug - Beirut

Oct - Izmir

Nov - L.A go see one of my favourite comedians "Dane Cook" perform and try some daygame/beachgame in santa monica/venice/3rd street prominade.
Next month: DR for a month. Maybe a euro trip in the summer. It might be another year before I am hardcore traveling again.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I spent a week in Panama, now I'm in Colombia. Probably will stay here for several months. I'd like to travel around South America some more, but that depends on how things go with work. If my money isn't so tight then I'll check out Europe in the summer/fall
Probably going to back to SEA in the spring for a few weeks.
Hey travel mates!
I will arrive in Bangkok today.
Is there somebody around for hanging out, having some game, going out and share experience. it would be nice to hear from you.
Currently I'm in central Brazil around the coast, e.g. Rio de Janeiro, Belo Horizonte, and Sao Paulo. If you're in Brazil, send me a PM to wing.
(02-02-2019, 12:20 AM)David Wrote: Hey travel mates!
I will  arrive in Bangkok today.
Is there somebody around for hanging out, having some game, going out and share experience.  it would be nice to hear from you.

I'm in Chiang Mai, and life is completely normal. We had a bit of draught of tourism over the past month, but since fighting broke out in Bangkok I think a lot of farangs came up to CM to wait the battle out.
(03-20-2019, 07:31 AM)RileyDylan Wrote:
I will  arrive in Bangkok today.
Is there somebody around for hanging out, having some game, going out and share experience.  it would be nice to hear from you.

I'm in Chiang Mai, and life is completely normal. We had a bit of draught of tourism over the past month, but since fighting broke out in Bangkok I think a lot of farangs came up to CM to wait the battle out.
I never understood people who go to another country knowing about the unrest. It seems to me that this is an expectation of excitement. In my opinion, it’s much safer to experience the same feelings through gambling at https://duckdice.io  You can lose or win some cryptocurrency here, but your life and health will be in order.
Will be in Finland and Estonia last 3 weeks of October.
1.5 months in CDMX in June
3 months of surfing in Puerto Escondido, Mexico in August
Now in West Africa, will do Colombia/Ecuador probably in August/September. Might get tempted to go to the DR or Brasil as well.
I spent two weeks in Japan back in March. Had the time of my life. Trying to go back in November if possible but returning in March 2020 at the latest. I fucking miss that place.
Soon, will be walking St. Cuthbert's Way and St. Oswald's Way, and probably either Hadrian's Wall or disappearing into the Scottish islands for a bit after that. Keeping it cheap staying at rooms above pubs. Going to try to put 250 miles on a new pair of hiking shoes.

This winter, I'm thinking Argentina looks good.
(05-28-2019, 07:50 PM)081287 Wrote: I spent two weeks in Japan back in March. Had the time of my life. Trying to go back in November if possible but returning in March 2020 at the latest. I fucking miss that place.

Get random nostalgia to that place at times. Had a blast there winter 2017. Want to go back there in spring or summer time. 

Summer I'm going to Europe, and then back to Latam for a Brazilian summer.
(05-28-2019, 08:38 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote:
(05-28-2019, 07:50 PM)081287 Wrote: I spent two weeks in Japan back in March. Had the time of my life. Trying to go back in November if possible but returning in March 2020 at the latest. I fucking miss that place.

Get random nostalgia to that place at times. Had a blast there winter 2017. Want to go back there in spring or summer time.

Going to Tokyo was my first experience going to an actual major metropolis and it blew my mind. I'm from the midwest and had never been to a proper big city before, such as Chicago, New York, or L.A. -- going to the largest city on earth was one hell of an experience. Less than 24 hours after landing I determined that someday I have to live there, at least for a little while.

I'd like to visit Japan in the summertime if for no other reason than to climb Mt. Fuji, but with next year's climbing season coinciding with the Olympics, I definitely won't be in Japan anytime around then. Planning to summit in summer 2021.
Considering that my work is in China, past 12 years, and go for a month 3 times a year, I have been all around SE Asia but now just hang around the Philippines as a break from work. March I was in Coron and Cebu, leave next week where I will spend a few days just in Cebu then September when I hope to go to Siargao with a stop in Cebu and maybe Manila on the way out
Landing in Medellin on 25th July until early August. Then I'm doing Cuba (mostly havana) for 27 days.
I have been spending the first two months of the year in New Zealand for working then traveling. Then I have been to China since early March with a short trip to South Korea in late April.

Planning on going to Georgia and Kazakhstan in July and then move to Thailand for the rest of the year
I will be in Ukraine from 12 to 23 June, that is the only plans so far. After that let's see.
Kiyv Ukraine in August this year for now.

I have much bigger plans next year.  Big Grin

(05-30-2019, 06:40 PM)DaBuff Wrote: Considering that my work is in China, past 12 years, and  go for a month 3 times a year, I have been all around SE Asia but now just hang around the Philippines as a break from work. March I was in Coron and Cebu, leave next week where I will spend a few days just in Cebu then September when I hope to go to Siargao with a stop in Cebu and maybe Manila on the way out

I just need to find the right time to visit China and yet I was complaining about the pollution of Chiang Mai in Thailand.
I've been told China is way more fun than Australia from the Chinese from China.

(03-20-2019, 07:31 AM)RileyDylan Wrote:
I will  arrive in Bangkok today.
Is there somebody around for hanging out, having some game, going out and share experience.  it would be nice to hear from you.

I went to Chiang Mai earlier this year and met up with another forum member here and it's not bad if it weren't for the pollution. I'm beating a dead horse here but it was that bad.