Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decent podcasts
Living and working in Vietnam means I spend a lot of time on the road. Podcasts for me are a lifesaver in dealing with this. Can anyone recommend any decent podcasts?

I’ve recently discovered someone who may go onto to be even better than Dan Carlin’s Hardcore History series. Its called Martyrmade and is made by Daryyl Cooper.

I discovered him through History on Fire by Danielle Bolelli and Jocko Willink(motivational navy seal) on a cross over episode. It was on the My Lai massacre in Vietnam. If your interested I’d start with that.

What Darryl does is basically cover extreme scenarios in history recent/and old, and gets you to think like them from both sides perspective. He literally gets you feeling sorry for the soldiers who massacred those mainly women and children in My Lai then all of a sudden goes into the details of what they actually did. He’s also a master storyteller. I have not heard better yet including Dan Carlin.

He’s got an epic series on the Israel/Palestine situation that’s changed the way I see the world.

Feel free to leave any suggestions.