Your Top 5 ratings on countries with most "Conservative" girls
I know guys it's hard to Analyse and judge the whole Nation, but guys I'm curious to know "which countries according to you are more conservative towards dating and sex than others (Particularly top 5 or top 10 kinda list)
1) all muslim middle eastern countries
2) ukraine
3) russia

Its pretty bad but honestly i cant think of much more. Girls of the world
are becoming more and more slutty
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Interesting you put Ukraine before Russia. ..and unfortunately they are in the top three Lol. Atleast I know what I'm walking into when I get off the plane. What cities in Russia have you seen?
Most Muslim countries... except Indonesia ;-)
(02-21-2017, 03:22 PM)20Nation Wrote: 1) all muslim middle eastern countries
2) ukraine
3) russia

Its pretty bad but honestly i cant think of much more. Girls of the world
are becoming more and more slutty

No surprise, I was expecting muslim countries on top.
But seriously I'm bit of shock to see both the Ukraine and russia on a list, I mean most men usually describe both the countries as "pussy Paradise".

Most said those are the one of the most easiest places to get laid.....

How true is that ?

I've never been on both the countries so I don't know the logistics of both places better than you !

Peace...

(02-21-2017, 04:29 PM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Most Muslim countries... except Indonesia ;-)

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin , yea why not "It's a Possy paradise"
they are pussy paradises because you have a chance to date girls who belong in magazines. There are a lot of girls from these places that wont sleep with a guy for at least 5 dates. i cant think of any other countries where you have to wait so long. worth the wait? many times hell yes

russia and ukraine can be ok for sex in big cities wit sluttygirls, but ocerall its not about having tons of sex but having sex with stunning white girls
(02-22-2017, 07:41 AM)20Nation Wrote: they are pussy paradises because you have a chance to date girls who belong in magazines. There are a lot of girls from these places that wont sleep with a guy for at least 5 dates. i cant think of any other countries where you have to wait so long. worth the wait? many times hell yes

russia and ukraine can be ok for sex in big cities wit sluttygirls, but ocerall its not about having tons of sex but having sex with stunning white girls

How about Poland ? I gonna visit this country next month and i'm curious about your opinion on Poland. Is it easy to get laid there? On how many dates u have to go to get laid in Poland statistically ?
@Roman133 it was usually about 1 to 3. Girls from tinder/night game was usually always first date. Dates from day game were around 3 dates
Sounds like you need a lot of patience there, my weakness Smile But it will make you value the girls you get more. After Latam, I'd like to check out EE and Ukraine particularly.
(02-25-2017, 10:09 AM)20Nation Wrote: @Roman133 it was usually about 1 to 3. Girls from tinder/night game was usually always first date. Dates from day game were around 3 dates

so actually "attention" girls that goes to the clubs are pretty easy, but next door girls kinda harder right ? @20nation