Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Frontier of Red Pill Success?
Warning: Possible mind-wank

Let's start with a few tenets:

- Your mission takes priority over girls. So, even if you never had another successful interaction with a girl, you'd still have "happiness," via the purpose of your mission.

- Game, from "easiest" to "hardest", but also from "least rewarding" to "most rewarding": Online, Night, Day, Social Circle

- The most valuable feminine trait in a woman is selflessness. Let's be clear though: this manifests itself not necessarily by charity, though it could, but also by her putting in the work for potential suitors and children (dressing nice, not being fat, etc).

So, as I'm typing this in a 2nd-tier city in Russia, and having set myself up to never need to work again 3 years ago, I wonder now if I've ignored the above.

What is my mission here? I'd say wife-hunting, reasoning that my mission is my future children, and not the girls themselves. That catch with that though, I think now, is that the girls are still a part of the mission. As I said above, ideally, your mission is completely separate from girls. Since I don't have to work though, what should I do?

Could I establish a social circle here? Maybe, but not as easily as I could in a place where English is spoken, never mind where the culture is more American, as an American myself. It would take at least months, if not years, for me to understand enough Russian language and culture to establish myself in  any Russian social circles.

And finally, where would one find a more selfless woman? I'm beginning to think, perhaps it's more the social circles she's in, rather than her location in the globe. But again, your mission takes priority over the girls.

Unless, in my case of not needing to work again, I make myself, and charity, my mission. When I say myself, I'll be blunt - part of me wants to go downhill skiing and road cycling again, and move to Salt Lake City (or maybe Denver or Boise). But obviously, I can't do that all the time. So why not work again, but this time, to improve the lives of others? Now that sounds fulfilling indeed, girls or no girls.

Am I making sense here, or is the Russian winter getting to me, lol?

Related video by Aaron Clarey that inspired the above, including the title: "The Frontier of Red Pill Success" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We239kJyE_U
[-] The following 1 user Likes 262's post:
  • AmeriTrader
Quote:Am I making sense here, or is the Russian winter getting to me, lol?
Yeah, man, you're making plenty of sense here. Defining the overarching objectives / goals / mission parameters of your life – what it is you're ultimately trying to accomplish with your limited time on this earth – is not an easy task. It requires a great deal of thought and introspection, and there's no universal answer. It's something each person has to figure out for themselves.

Reading philosophy can help. Just getting your mind used to thinking of these sorts of things and providing a basis for this kind of figuring can be huge. But, as you correctly say -

Quote:Let's start with a few tenets:

Any value system is going to be based on a set of unprovable axioms. These values that you put at the base of your thought process are based on feelings or experiences, and you've just got to go with them. I think that what you've written here is sound, and you're thinking these things through in the right way.

I'll share a couple conclusions I've reached, in the hope that they might be helpful.

Quote:Your mission takes priority over girls.
I can get behind this. Whatever your overarching objective is, it takes priority over all things on the periphery. But there's no reason why girls shouldn't be a part of the mission, especially when it comes to wife hunting.

The reason for this is simple: your ass is going to get old and die, and unless you leave some kind of legacy behind, your mission will conclude when you get too old to pursue it. The age old solution to this problem is to wife up a chick, bang out some kids, and (hopefully) instill some similar values in them so that they can soldier on when you no longer can.

So when it comes to wife hunting in particular, that kind of pursuit should align rather neatly with your overarching mission. Does that make sense?

Quote:I'm beginning to think, perhaps it's more the social circles she's in, rather than her location in the globe.
It depends on what you're looking for, I think, and the part of the globe can certainly matter. There's no doubt in my mind that there are major cultural and genetic differences in women who come from different places. These differences manifest themselves as significantly different behaviors, so place / tribe of origin can count for a lot. Looks count for something, too, insofar as marrying a good looking wife will probably yield better looking children, which will give them a better chance at reproductive success down the road.

You've got to take a holistic approach and consider all the factors you can. But if you find Russian girls are easier to get along with and generally have values that align more with your own than their American counterparts, then absolutely target a place like Russia. It's about probabilities, and you're maximizing your odds of success if you focus on places where the culture aligns more with your values.

It's interesting to see some guys on this board march into the 30s and start thinking about these things, and I think it's a fairly natural progression. I'd almost be interested in seeing a thread on wife hunting, as I think it's an interesting topic.

Quote:When I say myself, I'll be blunt - part of me wants to go downhill skiing and road cycling again, and move to Salt Lake City (or maybe Denver or Boise). But obviously, I can't do that all the time.
Dude, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. The Mountain West is the best part of the US, hands down – Boise, Colorado Springs, Denver, they're freaking amazing places to live, and if you love skiing and cycling, they're paradises. If you love doing those things and are great at them, kick fucking ass – move out there, do these things to the max, bring a girl along with you, and spend what's left of your time in the best, most rewarding way possible.

When you're 80 and can't do jack anymore, you want to be able to look back and say, “Fuck yeah. I did it.” I skied Jackson Hole every winter. I mountain biked in British Columbia during the fall. I figured out the best road bike configuration for multi-day adventures, and my son now rides the same rig that I used to. I married a kickass wife and banged her until my johnson stopped working. I did the things I had to do, and I didn't waste my opportunity on this planet.

If you can get to that point, you won life.

Just remember, despite the common notion that you've “got to” do X, Y, and Z – work in a cubicle, buy a new Ford every 3 years, marry Francine-Fucknut from down the street – you don't have to do any of that trash, if you don't want to. You define what a successful life is, you define the mission parameters, and you act to accomplish those aims.

We're all Conan the Barbarian, insofar as there aren't really as many rules about how you have to live your life as most people think. You can do pretty much whatever you want with your time. Rampage across this earth. Fuck cunts. Beat your opponents in whatever you do. Leave your mark. Spend your finite time on this planet in the best way you can.

Sorry for the long post, man, just wanted to share the mode of thought that helps me figure these things out. I hope it's helpful, and good luck.
[-] The following 1 user Likes AmeriTrader's post:
^ No need to apologize for the length of the post. Dude, your response is amazing!

So far, I think I'm going to chase girls while I still have the desire and energy. What my mindset needs to be though, is to enjoy that, regardless of the outcome.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 262's post:
  • AmeriTrader
(11-25-2018, 03:58 PM)262 Wrote: So far, I think I'm going to chase girls while I still have the desire and energy. What my mindset needs to be though, is to enjoy that, regardless of the outcome.

Absolutely, dude, and life often unfolds in unexpected ways. When you're doing stuff and taking chances, opportunities of all sorts just emerge.

Bust out some more day / night / online game, set up a few dates with some Rostov cuties, and see what happens. You never know who the hell you're going to meet or where it's going to lead, but that's one of the most fun parts of dating new girls in a new place. Maybe one will be a cool ski-enthusiast who wants to move somewhere with better mountains. You never know!
This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understood. Thank you for giving information.

Cat Mario